Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! (1042 Views)

What Would U Do If U Were In My Shoes / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by katerenny: 2:56am On Dec 09, 2009
I am in a relationship with a girl,in the neighbourhood i grew up.although, Before my parent left the the neighbourhood were this girl is ,we used to be very closes friend.After some time has past,i We met ourselves again,fortunately for both of us then we were not in any relationship.,so we started dating, Yes,she is a good cook,she knows how to take care of her Man ,she is hardworking,and most of all she loves me, but ,she isnt that educated, Later i got to discover some things about her pasts.I discovered that she has dated some guys in the same neighbourhood,some of which i dont know.Infact ,i discovered that a guy whom i know in that neighbourhood disvirgined her and she has aborted twice for him, I dont like the fact that I know this Guy  so well, i need an advice pls  should i QUIT  the relationship, She has been begging me  !!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2009
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2009
I beg.
She was disvirgined by one of the guys in the hood - big deal
She had slept with some of the guys in the hood - big deal
She can take care of her man - blessing
She loves you - blessing
She is not that educated - bling of a problem, if you love her enuf, help her to get educated.
She has begged me - What else do you want?

Man sleep with woman, woman sleep with men, i am sick and tired of pple using that as excuse to dump a woman, so you will quit the relationship and you too will tell the next dude that wanna date him, that she is your conquest, what a wickedness that some of us men put the ladies thru.
I think you need to learn to love her and live with it, but if you cant, then, leave her alone.
At least, i am sure you knew, she wasnt educated before you slept with her, but your mind and heart was clouded then by what she has btw her legs and i guess she was so cute that you educated mind forgot that she wasn't educated . . . . .that is what i called wickedness, and i am sure y'all will stand to apologize one day to her.
I wish someone cld help her to get education and be someone in life. angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by SALady(f): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2009
Poster what are you saying? now that you know what you know she is then not worthy of love? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by nwaka80(f): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I beg.
She loves you - blessing
She is not that educated - bling of a problem, if you love her enuf, help her to get educated.

Man sleep with woman, woman sleep with men, i am sick and tired of pple using that as excuse to dump a woman, so you will quit the relationship and you too will tell the next dude that wanna date him, that she is your conquest, what a wickedness that some of us men put the ladies thru.
I think you need to learn to love her and live with it, but if you cant, then, leave her alone.
At least, i am sure you knew, she wasnt educated before you slept with her, but your mind and heart was clouded then by what she has btw her legs and i guess she was so cute that you educated mind forgot that she wasn't educated . . . . .that is what i called wickedness, and i am sure y'all will stand to apologize one day to her.
Word!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by eddy1977(m): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I beg.
She loves you - blessing

preach it pastor, preach
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by OAM4J: 2:10am On Dec 31, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I beg.
She loves you - blessing

You have all the advice you need. take it or leave it. All the best.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by tallgal(f): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2010
So she has a past so what? Are you perfect? She loves you right now, she made mistakes, forgive her and move on. You have a good woman there and that is very rare. She may have slept with these guys because she was looking for someone to love her, only to be deceived.
Be man enough to stand up for her, be her covering and put her on a pedestal. You won't regret it.

(1) (Reply)

How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? / "If Only You Knew..." / If I Dont Sleep I Would Lose It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.