Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! (24912 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by tundejoseph4(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Na u Bleep up tonto dick, wen u go dey hail ur husband always in public, ur husband dis ur husband dt. U think say dem dey happy 4 u. Next time be wise

1 Like

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by nuseo: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Shut uo
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by morzook(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2017
please click the link and sign the petition urging the CBN and federal govt to ease the forex laws as it is causing untold hardship to millions. It isn't certain this would work but its better than nothing. please sign and share

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buhari-emefiele-cbn-please-relax-the-current
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by SOPIGO: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I pray for a good husband who is so loving and caring. A husband who wouldn't hurt me and our marriage. Amen
Jessicaseth.... I am d husband u pray for.... A Godsent one. Can I have ur call number.... Please.
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by awa(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2017
that one concern them....Naija ladies think say marriage and wedding na the same thing
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by cliffypatt(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I pray for a good husband who is so loving and caring. A husband who wouldn't hurt me and our marriage. Amen

May God Grant your wish. You are such a beautiful urhobo lady.
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by JerryTemi(f): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2017
please Toto am begging too please forgive I no is not easy to put up with a cheating husband but always remember that we need them around us,around our children. Biko forgive him.
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by deathstroke(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:

I can't believe a man is saying this Poo undecided Christ, Yvck, you gày àss nigger disgust. #spits angry
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by felixomor: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Amen.
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:
Uncle pls tell us a story embarassed undecided
Cutie kiss
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by savagefinder: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
come and pay my dowry! grin grin grin
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

Cutie kiss
Thanks bobo wink kiss
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by savagefinder: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:
Uncle pls tell us a story embarassed undecided
awwn..even with black and white filter we are still seeing ur beauty!! pm me.. u need to change ya phone camera..
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2017
The thought of divorce scares the hell out of me, don't ever want to experience it cry
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Mrjo(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
pray that u will be the same too
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by XaviDayo(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2017
Gandoki. ..Gandoki....Gandoki....How many times I call you. You sounded so off....Daft as a matter of fact. How Tonto marriage use affect other people own? Stop this shittttyyy talk. You busy licking ass and trying to sound emotionally correct. OYA...GANDOKI....repeat after me:

Say Tonto......Ashawo no dey pay....People quarrel and they will always quarrel....Go back to your husband.....
OponuLasanLasan
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2017
savagefinder:
awwn..even with black and white filter we are still seeing ur beauty!! pm me.. u need to change ya phone camera..
Savagefinder embarassed embarassed embarassed

Iphone7 kiss
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by savagefinder: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:
Savagefinder embarassed embarassed embarassed

Iphone7 kiss
I said phone I didn't say "dream come true"....
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
The thought of divorce scares the hell out of me, don't ever want to experience it cry
I wouldn't even wish it on my enemy. It's scary cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by iamdynamite(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
i say a big amen on your behalf too...you too shine your eyes well
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Judithjovial(f): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2017
This one na news too?
Checkout this Mark Angel's Emmanuella Lookalike that has got people talking:
http://www.naijxclusive.com/mark-angel-comedy-star-emmanuellas-doppelganger-chisom-that-will-leave-you-amazed/
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2017
savagefinder:
I said phone I didn't say "dream come true"....
Lmaoooooo. Offering me a phone is a dream come true already, lemme quickly send the PM wink

Singing *You are my dream come true* kiss
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by sauceEEP(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2017
When the going was good I could remember vividly how tontolet was disturbing the peace on instagram with news of how her "king Kong" was splashing her with the good things of life. Latest lexus suv, latest Toyota suv, vacation abroad etal. The king Kong has turned to godzilla all of a sudden.

Reminds me of flavor's song Wiser.
ebidosi ona to
darling, darling
ebidosi ona to
sweety, sweety
ebidosi ona fio
i love you, i love you
ebidosi ona da
i miss you, i miss you...
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Rapsino(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
am here what r u waiting for?
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Handsomecole(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2017
...and God has just answered your prayers with me wink #Trust me
Jessicaseth:
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by drnoel: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Adonis3:

Okay I love the way he presented his message

But then people should understand that it takes more than the effort of one partner to make a relationship work.

If the other partner has already lost interest and has eyes outside, there's very little the Willing partner can do, No matter how hard you try.

At times, it's better to just let it go rather than hold on to someone who isn't interested.

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Guys its not about loosing interest but another reason entirely. If u saw the hubby's interview u will subtly get the message. I don't put my nose in people's affair cos in my point of view "wetin concern me" but that guy's interview which I was misfortuned to see shed all the light one needs to know.
Tonto is just a drama queen who hasn't matured from dating that dating phase. She hasn't realised that dating someone and marrying the person are two different things, hence the outburst and the instagram stunt. She also forgets that there are many younger girls outside that will take her man if he gets tired of her stunt. She never get sense yet na wetin dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by bogolobango(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2017
@Jessicaseth see the good husband that will love you endlessly here
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by chccho(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Amen!!!! That husband is right here already wink
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2017
Are you a salary earner? Is your salary in the range of #100,000 or above? Do you reside in Lagos? Do you have an urgent need you to take care of but your salary is not enough to bail you out? Don’t waste time thinking too far. At Zedvance, we will get you a quick loan within 24 hours. No collateral, no hidden charges. Get as much as 2.5million naira within 24hours. Call me on 08151014421 or send an email to Oluwashola.lasekan@zedvance.com. Visit www.zedvance.com for more information
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by wizard007(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Are you going to be a good wife yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Gorgeous In Native Outfit (Photos) / 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" / Iyanya And Fan In Instagram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.