Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! (24910 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Jflex07(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I pray for a good husband who is so loving and caring. A husband who wouldn't hurt me and our marriage. Amen
Then PM me ASAP
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Jflex07(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2017
JerryTemi:
please Toto am begging too please forgive I no is not easy to put up with a cheating husband but always remember that we need them around us,around our children. Biko forgive him.
TOTO! grin
JerryTemi:
please Toto am begging too please forgive I no is not easy to put up with a cheating husband but always remember that we need them around us,around our children. Biko forgive him.
TOTO!
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by no1madman(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Women no dey stay in bad marriages anymore. .dis Na 21st century.
They can still reignite d passion but I see no true love. .women get too much wahala. .high expectations and emotional needs! and dem forget say men get emotional needs too! Frankly,they should both grow up and check themselves. .There are things they are doing wrongly. . .D key point is when both spouses are working together to help the other feel loved,there's no limit to how close the 2 can be. . .
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Icecomrade: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2017
Adonis3:

Okay I love the way he presented his message

But then people should understand that it takes more than the effort of one partner to make a relationship work.

If the other partner has already lost interest and has eyes outside, there's very little the Willing partner can do, No matter how hard you try.

At times, it's better to just let it go rather than hold on to someone who isn't interested.

#Adonis3HasSpoken

As long as there is no physical abuse,
I advice people to hang on, time takes care of a lot of things.

Family issues are personal.
It needs no external interference.

Treading family issues on social media is an exterminator.
She should have remained calm and quiet

Wish them the best
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by shaqhead: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2017
kennygee:
Marriage counselor of life.

Even goat and dog done advise this people.

Best to leave them alone.

If they cherish what they have, they will fix it.

People just divorce any how these days and re marry, yet they call themselves "Christians".

A true Christian knows that life after divorce is solitary confinement.

This is a reason not to jump and marry anyone who makes you feel giddy or shower you with money and expensive gifts.

Ask yourself if God approves of who you are marrying.
Deep words Kenny...more wisdom! we live in a world of "awwww" weddings and "NawA o" marriages!

just marry me olredy...smiley
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by blackboy2star(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I pray for a good husband who is so loving and caring. A husband who wouldn't hurt me and our marriage. Amen

Hope you not the opposite of what you hope for?

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by VeniJu: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
her marriage don crash finish

No. E stil dey runway for Airport traffic

Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by 1metre: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Marriage these days na ' I love u' for mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by ejikeme(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:

take this basin of clay and mould him.
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by cheerywitpride(f): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
angry marriage is not a bed of roses she needs 2 ask Mercy Johnson and Omotola the secret of their happy marriage
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Onyinye15(f): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
MSG passed
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by bamisepeters(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
bedspread:
ADVICE:
IF YOU WANT YOUR MARRIAGE INTACT

Keep your Marriage off Nairaland
Keep your Marriage of instagram
Keep your Marriage of twitter
how?
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by Kingbuhari(m): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
this yellow-bar comedian is confirmed and satisfied Ode
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by segzie2012: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Afro3:
GHEN! GHEN!! Legendary Comedian Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts...Says Go Back home

Popular comedian Gandoki has reacted over the prolonged marriage crisis of controversial actress Tonto Dikeh which has saturated the social media recently. The marital misunderstanding came to bear when the actress removed her husband name from her instagram page over alleged suspicions which the husband had debunked in totality in a recent interview with Toast Magazine.

Gandoki who recently bagged Guinness book of records honoured for Stand-up comedy, called out  Tonto Dikeh for dashing the expectations of many young ladies who looked up to her as role models. According to Him, most unmarried ladies revived their marriage quest when the controversial actressed announced her marriage to Olakunle Churchill around August 2015. The veteran comedian subtly cautioned her to take marriage affairs serious and off social media because it's not about instagram but a real life marital union.

‎"Tonto my sister, you no sabi say wen you marry, many girls wey think say them no get hope to settle down, all find husband eventually. You truly motivated a lot of them, but your untimely breakup will give those ladies a sour taste in their mouth and family,...Abi you want us to get more single mother's or baby mamas?. It is on record that the Xmas of 2015 had the highest number of weddings and engagements in the south East, South South and even south west....Tonto Dikeh, the Poko mama, Abeg, Abeg, na Abeg I take God beg you, make your home work, extending your movie roles to marriage dramas, breaks the heart of thousands of your teeming fans...Instagram stunt of your personal affairs is expected to attract diverse interferences and attacks of different degrees. Let's keep fantasing that all is well,....we never believed that your Mr X whom you held so dearly and, that was a hard nut to unveil, is today your fellow actor in "Tonto Dikeh Instagram Marriage Part 1 and Tonto Dikeh & Son Go Missing Part 2

Mr Churchill on the other side granted interview, calling for his wife. Well the love a new father has for his first live urine ‎can make conscious protection of image to be sacrificed on the alter of outburst for family separation. Gandoki Added hilariously, Oga Churchill, when we ever meet I will inform you more....we dey wait to see una together for event, nothing concern me with the blackmail story from one of you but...it's breaks my heart! 
http://www.abujapress.com/2017/02/ghen-ghen-legendary-comedian-gandoki.html?m=0

Chai....sharp Warri boy abi na Man (nice one)
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by morganwizzy55(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
bedspread:
ADVICE: IF YOU WANT YOUR MARRIAGE INTACT Keep your Marriage off Nairaland Keep your Marriage of instagram Keep your Marriage of twitter
another one, keep ur marriage off Facebook
Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nobody understands what goes on in a marriage between 2 people, BUT WILL PUT THEIR NOSES, MOUTH, FINGERS AND TOES!

Gandoki!!! I loooooooooove you to pieces!
But stay in your own marriage and MIND YA GADDEM BUSINESS!!!!! kiss

We don't even know your AGE, not to mention if you are MARRIED.
So, wetin consine you SIR? kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child / Moyo Lawal Gorgeous In Native Outfit (Photos) / 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.