Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army (12541 Views)

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa / Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by Elbowroom: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
IPod Biafrauds can do anything just to get sympathies
They lie, spread hatred, release propaganda pics and videos

As if... There's any common sense in their skulls

If you see how these miscreants loot people's shops and steal things during their yeye protests you will come to realize that they really just touts, thieves and cultists

Waiting to turn the country in disarray..

They are cousins to their brothers Boko Haram
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by northvietnam(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
uncle005:
IPOB are crimininals killed them, if you see the way they loot people shop during their stupid rally no difference between them and armed robbers.

Killed them no need for any statement just do the needful

go school u no greee...

just imagine...

no be small KILLED them...

Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by illuminati01131(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
REAL ILLUMINATI WORLD WIDE,THIS IS NOT SCAM IS REAL!!
CALL USA +1-614 230 0384 OR +1 203-806-4318
CALL NIGERIA: +234 8100 5278

Hello everyone I am Dr TONY JACOBS from USA,i am one of the Agents sent by the Lord superior (Grand master) to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati order[together we shall rule the world],i am a business man,i own a Construction company in France and i also own one of the Biggest Electronic Appliance shop in Accra Ghana and my family now lives in USA.I was once like you,me & my wife were financially down to 1 square meal a day,what kind of life was that to live,i lived in poverty until i saw an opportunity to be a member of the GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and I took my chances and i have been a member for close to 8 years now.The higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow faster than you can ever imagine,are you WORKER,MUSICIAN,FOOTBALLER,ACTOR,PASTOR what ever you do,Illuminati brings out the talent in you and make you famous,as you become a member of Illuminati order you will receive a huge amount of money instantly on your Bank Account given to the brotherhood,these and many more other benefits you stand to gain,so if you are interested to be a member contact us via<illuminatisacredtemple@gmail.com >
NOTE; JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.WE DON’T DISCRIMINATE IF YOU ARE WHITE OR BLACK,ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT. BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.WE DON’T DISCRIMINATE IF YOU ARE WHITE OR BLACK.
Email us via: illuminatisacredtemple@gmail.com/CALL USA +1 614 230 0384 , +1 203-806-4318 OR CALL NIGERIA: +234 8100 5278
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,$$$$$$$,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,$$$$$$$$
,,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$
,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$
,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,,,$$$$$$$$,,,,,,$$$$
,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,$$$$$$
$$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$
,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$
,,$$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,$$$$$$
,,,$$$$$$$$,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,$$$$$$$
,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, $$$$
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by neche2007: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Iliyasu Aminu, death and sorrows will never depart from your family and generation. You will reap what you sow. Your children will suffer premature deaths. You killed, 7 IPOB members on their land.

Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by apogeez(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
uncle005:
IPOB are crimininals killed them, if you see the way they loot people shop during their stupid rally no difference between them and armed robbers.

Very soon u will join
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by Nukualofa: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
uncle005:

one day the word killed will ring in your household
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by reigningwisdom: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
even if u killed any miscreants, touts that disguise as ipob yweet,that Waka about to loot/disturb the peace of the city,nothing go happen. kill any nuisance
PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS THE REASON AFRICA IS SUFFERING AND NIGERIA IS THE WORST
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by midol: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Even we yoruba muslims know they killed unarmed IPOB but we will agree with Col. Illyasu of the fulani Sunni-led nigeria army, this is because fulanis are our masters and principal and as good yoruba muslims we don't question their authority. grin grin
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by Abagworo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
donjahsy:
After killing unarmed protesters you still come out to deny it. hmmmm.... OK why not sue the organization for claiming NA killed there members. sue them and make good fortune.

stop going to the media to deny without providing evidence.

It was some Ikwerre youths from Rumuokwurusi that killed 2 IPOB protesters not the Army. IPOB knows the whole truth but are afraid of facing facts.
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by midol: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Abagworo:

It was some Ikwerre youths from Rumuokwurusi that killed 2 IPOB protesters not the Army. IPOB knows the whole truth but are afraid of facing facts.

Our zombie skulls must pray to Allah for Ikwerre to hate Igbo so that we can jump up for joy. grin grin

Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by Abagworo(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
midol:

Our zombie skulls must pray to Allah for Ikwerre to hate Igbo so that we can jump up for joy. grin grin

You are the zombie for failing to stay on your lane and understand the errors of IPOB with regards to land grab and annexation of people who don't want them.

Igbos brought biafran protest to port harcourt
from Aba and the same governor Wike ordered shoot on sight after
making a strong warning to the igbos on Rivers state television. The
biafran migrants on a 13mins video cried out with the statement: We
are peaceful biafran protesters but they want to send us back (to Aba)
in pieces. Two of these biafran protesters were killed this year by
angry ikwerre youths of Rumukwurushi.

Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by zendy: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Abagworo:

Why would Ikwerre youths kill IPOB members? Besides, in the videos of those who survived with bullet wounds, they stated that it was the Army who shot at them.

Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by midol: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Abagworo:

You are the zombie for failing to stay on your lane and understand the errors of IPOB with regards to land grab and annexation of people who don't want them.

Igbos brought biafran protest to port harcourt
from Aba and the same governor Wike ordered shoot on sight after
making a strong warning to the igbos on Rivers state television. The
biafran migrants on a 13mins video cried out with the statement: We
are peaceful biafran protesters but they want to send us back (to Aba)
in pieces. Two of these biafran protesters were killed this year by
angry ikwerre youths of Rumukwurushi.

We zombies agree with you that Wike is the commander in chief of the Armed forces so he has the power to order soldiers to shoot peaceful IPOB. We all know that we must pit Igbo against Ikwerre so that Biafra will fail and we must recruit saboteur SESSners who are loyal to our made in Daura party APC to kill Biafra for us. grin

From 'Republic of Alaigbo' in 2013 to 'Buhari-must-kill-Igbo Biafran-youths' in 2017. Sai chanji! Our zombie skulls jubilate together! Insha Allah! grin

Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by Abagworo(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
midol:

We zombies agree with you that Wike is the commander in chief of the Armed forces so he has the power to order soldiers to shoot peaceful IPOB. We all know that we must pit Igbo against Ikwerre so that Biafra will fail and we must recruit saboteur SESSners who are loyal to our made in Daura party APC to kill Biafra for us. grin

From 'Republic of Alaigbo' in 2013 to 'Buhari-must-kill-Igbo Biafran-youths' in 2017. Sai chanji! Our zombie skulls jubilate together! Insha Allah! grin

You are deluded. Simply visit Ikwerre facebook pages and interact with real Ikwerres instead of being busy believing in lies you are being fed. You can start from here.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1124393747686154&id=100003466182014&_rdr
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by Abagworo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
zendy:

Why would Ikwerre youths kill IPOB members? Besides, in the videos of those who survived with bullet wounds, they stated that it was the Army who shot at them.

The question should be why Ikwerre youths would boldly and proudly own up to killing the IPOB protesters. Whats the gain?
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by midol: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Abagworo:

You are deluded. Simply visit Ikwerre facebook pages and interact with real Ikwerres instead of being busy believing in lies you are being fed. You can start from here.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1124393747686154&id=100003466182014&_rdr

I agree with you because claimed to also be an Ikwerre who hates Ibo and is willing to unite with our yoruba muslim skulls when Igbos go with their wahala. grin

How far your 'republic of Alaigbo' my ApC zombie comrade? grin
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by zendy: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Abagworo:

The question should be why Ikwerre youths would boldly and proudly own up to killing the IPOB protesters. Whats the gain?

I would rather believe the survivors with bullet wounds. They are the best people to ask who shot at them
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by Abagworo(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
midol:

I agree with you because claimed to also be an Ikwerre who hates Ibo and is willing to unite with our yoruba muslim skulls when Igbos go with their wahala. grin

How far your 'republic of Alaigbo' my ApC zombie comrade? grin

I still believe in Igbo country not the IPOB noise making as a wing of PDP. to achieve unity in Igboland then party affiliation should be off and we should let the minorities be.
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by skyfada: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
A he goat speaking
ipobarecriminals:
even if u killed any miscreants, touts that disguise as ipob yweet,that Waka about to loot/disturb the peace of the city,nothing go happen. kill any nuisance
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
NO THEY DIDN'T IT WAS THE REPENTED BOKOHARAM MEMBERS THAT BUHARI RELEASED TO JOIN NIGERIA ARMY DID. ANIMALS

Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by legendsilver(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
dudebuck:
What do you expect from cowards that only become strong in front of unarmed civilians but disappear into thin air when an armed combatant confronts them?
Ipob killed themselves tongue
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by OreMI22: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Again, So it was soldiers from libya that killed the youths?

The type of lies i have heard under Buhari is mind blowing.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by elfeezy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
uncle005:

oga next time u say kill not killed..typical AFONJA spotted..
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by zendy: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Here are video evidence of the attrocities committed by the Nigerian Army and Police against unarmed IPOB protesters in Porthacourt on the 20th of January 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFcdIXLiU20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8DPwHO2wl8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDnhfp-5s40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjXrIGhq9b0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rVlf5mnkM

Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by adedehinbo(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
great job army kill them all
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by nonaira: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Abagworo:

Why do i have a feeling that FB account belongs to you? I just looked at it and the post wasn't made in any ikwerre public group byt instead his own account thys, for you to know about it, it's either YOU follow the guy or that is YOUR account. And there is zero doubt in my mind that the latter is the real considering the account is part of the politics like your shameless self. You aren't even ashamed of yourself.

Who do we believe the victim or the politician? Oh i don't know...THE VICTIMS.

News flash there are Video evidence by IPOB about the shooting...we saw the army shooting and killing IPOB unarmed civilians. There was NOT ONE single video released showed civilians doing it despite the videos released were from different people camera and shot at different angles.

So pray tell SHOW us the two civilians that killed IPOB members. What's the name? How is it you were able to figure out their villages but not the name? How come there was no video that showed this two individuals.

Take stupidity somewhere else
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by cbravo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army by DocHMD: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
uncle005:

See English wey this muslim abooki gworo dey speak. Why not write in Arabic if you've gat that 'Ba turenchi' situation. Towel-headed morons!

President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka / Judiciary Workers Shut Down Supreme Court As Indefinite Strike Begins / Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53