Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed (1333 Views)

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mrs Fatimah Adebayo, a 35-year-old woman, on Monday urged an Ikorodu Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve her 14-year-old marriage to Mr Segun Adebayo, over alleged placement of sexual protective charm called “thunderbolt’’ on her.
The charm is aimed at tracking women’s infidelity in traditional Yoruba setting.
The petitioner, a fashion designer who resides at Macaulay Inside, Baiyeku Road, Igbogbo in Ikorodu, prayed the court to end the union to safeguard her life.
Fatimah further said she had gone through series of assault in the hands of the husband, adding that Adebayo was a threat to her life.
“My husband laid a thunderbolt, known in our local parlance as `Magun’ on me.
“I got to discover through an old man in my area and through my father when I was sick.
“But I smartly lured him to sleep with me so he contracted the thunderbolt effect, after making love with me, he tumbled twice and I called for neighbours’ help.
“Besides that, my husband beats me, he does not trust me and he does not take care of our children’s welfare.
“Please save me from this marriage as living with him is now dangerous for me. This is because he can kill me,’’ she said.
When asked to comment on the allegations, Adebayo, 43, prayed the court to allow his counsel speak on his behalf.
At that point, Mrs Omolara Abiola, the President of the court said it was important to either debunk or accept the allegations before a third party could come in.
Abiola adjourned the case till March 7, for further hearing.
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by herzern(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Jessicaseth(f): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
What is magun?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Firstly, the court doesn't believe "charms" exist.

Secondly, if your husband did that charm, it will have no effect on him sleeping with you but either on you and your lovers.

His abuse and not taking care of his responsibilities seem reasonable enough.
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
The reason why I fear married women like Boko Haram... Their pussy are good though.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Protecting his property....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
What is magun?

It is something sinister like you.
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Good for 2 of you
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by zyzxx(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Law of karma
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by thunderfiremods(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
all dese women sha want us to turn to fathers nd monks from fear..
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by decatalyst(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
The man no smart at all...the mugu would have crossover shocked grin
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Afonja and jazz...... Afonja and fvck..... Pvssies
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by Castleberry: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin
Re: My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed by enuk80(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
this story reminds me of my uncle who wanted to sex his wife and he discovered there was magun on her...he didn't put d magun on her.so d question was how did my uncle wife got d magun? her lover put d magun in her so that my uncle shud die..my uncle sent her packing immediately...

one thing we need to no is that...if a married man puts magun on his wife body, d charm cannot affect him wen he has sex with his wife..but if d wife sex another man, d man will die

(1) (Reply)

I Quit My Engagement / Ladies Oya Let's See What You've Gat / Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.