Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Who is a Christian? and how do I know I am saved? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who is a Christian? and how do I know I am saved? (8054 Views)

How Do I Know That I Am Saved? / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is a Christian? and how do I know I am saved? by Defcon1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Demigods666:

Bro I already succeeded.

Come let me do something for you. Every day you must have not less than 50k in your pocket. Free of charge bro. Depend on your star status. You can have up to 3mil and as much as 10 million a month to do whatever you want.
can you prove this?
Re: Who is a Christian? and how do I know I am saved? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Defcon1:

can you prove this?

Yes. It's blood money. Nothing special or new there.
Re: Who is a Christian? and how do I know I am saved? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2017
Father God Almighty thanks for all your efforts and grace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Tithe In The Bible? / Mecca In The Bible / Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.