Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means (41324 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady / Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Ebal: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Unbelievable! Unknown Person Gathered The Progress And Riches Of A Family, Tied & Burried Them On The Ground Through Diabolical Means, Exposed In Benin City (VIDEO)

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/06/unbelievable-unknown-person-gathered.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7HHRo1vqrw&feature=youtu.be[/url]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by mroop(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
another iishhh

2 Likes

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by NwaAmaikpe: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Benin again?

Oba Ewuare is working!!!

Make I siddon look

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Benin I hail o grin

If only una day use una voodoo do better thing.. Even if na to predict just small 5odds mke person use drink peppersoup, but no, una prefer to use am tie person destiny.. Haba! dis country way even person with intact destiny day manage. No b so o. undecided

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by calibet(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Benin people how many times i call una.
Be carefull

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
NCAN this one is Diabolical shocked
Even NCAN can not solve this mystery.

They cannot lock corrupt politicians riches and progress o.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by chinoxstock: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
The funny thing here is that....that woman with the loudest voice is actually the witch that buried those shiit there..

Fear benin people sha....infact Fear anybody from Edo state..especially ishan. Jesus!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Adonbelivit

2 Likes

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by sotall(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gibberish thread.

So we are suppose to believe the riches and wealth of a family can be tied by superstitious means!

Why don't they go and tie Dangote, Bill Gates and other rich peoples wealth so they become poor.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by nefertitiram: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
9 is a lucky number. 9th to comment

1 Like

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Edopesin: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Na All This Thng Dey Make Me Deny My State angry

Infact Hw I Fit Change My Username

It Af Tire Me

13 Likes

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by IgboticGirl(f): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Even money dey inside the rubbish things

2 Likes

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Iamdmentor1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Seun certainly has an explanation for this

7 Likes

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Goldenheart(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
sad sad
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by baritereign24(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ehen
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by discman2k2(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
EDO!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNA WEHDONE O!!!
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by realestniggah: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
things are happening
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Oladelson(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by nazzyon(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ebal:
Unbelievable! Unknown Person Gathered The Progress And Riches Of A Family, Tied & Burried Them On The Ground Through Diabolical Means, Exposed In Benin City (VIDEO)

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/06/unbelievable-unknown-person-gathered.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7HHRo1vqrw&feature=youtu.be[/url]

I hope their riches, progress returned instantly after the discovery grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Evablizin(f): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Just negodu
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Lukenitheooo6(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
benin doing witchcraft since 18BC

3 Likes

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by rocknation62(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
shocked
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by WebSurfer(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Africa

1 Like

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by toxxnoni(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
We might be what you are looking for
Check out our signature in green colour down
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by rocknation62(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Aiye Akamara
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by chinoxstock: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
sotall:
Gibberish thread.

So we are suppose to believe the riches and wealth of a family can be tied by superstitious means!

Why don't they go and tie Dangote, Bill Gates and other rich peoples wealth so they become poor.

You never see anything.

23 Likes

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by sod09(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
im not understanding
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by UpLoaded: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
my guardian angel is a very angry angel with a heavy axe in one hand and a very large sword in the other hand and he does not forgive my enemies.

make my angel no catch anybody wey try this type of thing for my life cos death will beg for the person.

8 Likes

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Iamwrath: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
What's all this nonsense ?

Either it's publicity stunt

or it's real

All i know it's the Awa Oyel people and Diabolism

If this were to have been Ibadan or Akure , this thread will be 100 pages now , but i forgive all of you

Congrats to which ever family's destiny was just released , I hope they haven't died all of them

Oh , i believe in Jazz i don see confirm before , i dey always respect anything metaphysical

Finally if Pastor wey dig am hand don dey swell , who be that guy wey dey use hand pack everything , him Okike Alamala ?( i don't know the right word ) Okike Bambiala or something or him ma Amadiaha ?

3 Likes

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
discman2k2:
EDO!!!!!!!!!!!! UNA WEHDONE O!!!
THANK YOU O!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Propene: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
With this revelation, the pastor's church will be filled to capacity this Sunday.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him / Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid / 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.