Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me (1513 Views)

Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Thanks for reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by airforce1pikin(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
I have been a regular follower of nairaland but refused to register for a while now, of all the people here the only stand out person I observed was the one and only Airforce1...His bold and courageous approach to this forum sets him on a different lane to all the other passive members of this great forum, i hope to be like you one day...Once again thanks for the inspiration daddy Airforce1, your boy remains loyal.
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by DozieInc(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
May your heart desires be granted.
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by bibijay123(f): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lol this is too damn obvious bro cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by izzou(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
airforce1pikin:
I have been a regular follower of nairaland but refused to register for a while now, of all the people here the only stand out person I observed was the one and only Airforce1...His bold and courageous approach to this forum sets him on a different lane to all the other passive members of this great forum, i hope to be like you one day...Once again thanks for the inspiration daddy Airforce1, your boy remains loyal.

You hope to be like him?

He is 27 and you are almost clocking 40 and you are praying to be like him?

Am inviting you to my church on Sunday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sips tea....
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by BiafranBushBoy: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:
Sips tea....

For two wink
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by BiafranBushBoy: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
bibijay123:

I see you on virtually on all his threads...

Any probs ma'am? wink
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

For two wink
smiley not sure u want this
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by Jodha(f): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chinekah eh! Lemme just smile and leave grin
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by BiafranBushBoy: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

smiley not sure u want this

I really want it wink

I have always wanted it smiley
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by bukason212(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
quy! are you well at all? I yaf finish me die.
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by Bossontop(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by bibijay123(f): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I see you on virtually on all his threads...

Any probs ma'am? wink

Lol no probs...just concerned for a fellow country man cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by obyrich(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bros wetin dey do you is from your village. angry
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by airforce1pikin(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
obyrich:
Bros wetin dey do you is from your village. angry
Oga this ain't Airforce1...He is just my mentor
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by BiafranBushBoy: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
bibijay123:

Lol no probs...just concerned for a fellow country man cheesy

I hope its a genuine one... Have a nice time.

#peace
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by airforce1pikin(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
bibijay123:
Madam this isn't Airforce1, stop accusing my boss wrongly.
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by ayodijex(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bossontop:
the caption woulda been better the other way round..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by slimthugchimee(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
another senseless one on the loose undecided
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by bibijay123(f): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I hope its a genuine one... Have a nice time.

#peace

Yea it is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
airforce1pikin:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're blessed young man.

You look good and will go places.

Pay no attention to my haters, they wish they were confident like us.. But it's not our fault.

Let them keep hating.
It's their birthright.

Bless

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by FvckShiT(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
hahahahahah Aha!
I fùcking just can't stop blöødy fůcking laughïng
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by airforce1pikin(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Pay no attention to my haters, they wish they were confident like us.. But it's not our fault.

Let them keep hating.
It's their birthright.

Bless

Thanks boss....i really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I really want it wink

I have always wanted it smiley
Always ! Lol since when .. why is this the first im hearing of it cheesy
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Let them keep hating.
It's their birthright.

Bless

when will u grow up angry sad

Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by jidxin(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
how can someone's brain so trivial nd immature?? I tire oo.... cheap popularity
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by shayo18(f): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Later they'll say they haven't moved from where they've been for years. Your mates are havibg sensible people as role models you're there having Airforce as yours. but who am I to take an action? wehdone Sir
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by BiafranBushBoy: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Always ! Lol since when .. why is this the first im hearing of it cheesy

There is always a first time...

I know we will discuss later... Catch ya# wink
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
shayo18:
Later they'll say they haven't moved from where they've been for years. Your mates are havibg sensible people as role models you're there having Airforce as yours. but who am I to take an action? wehdone Sir

You that is following sensible people as role model , what positive change have you got to show for it?

Cuz last time I checked, You're still a hair dresser.
An apprentice at that.
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by shayo18(f): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

You that is following sensible people as role model , what positive change have you got to show for it?

Cuz last time I checked, You're still a hair dresser.
An apprentice at that.
. lmao bruhh too bad you're wrong about the profession . And besides I didn't know there's something wrong about being a hair dresser bruh grow up.
Re: Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
shayo18:
. lmao bruhh too bad you're wrong about the profession . And besides I didn't know there's something wrong about being a hair dresser bruh grow up.

I got nothing but love for you..

Have a sweet night sleep

Bless

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: If He Is Not A Christian Then Don't Marry Him / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photo Got People Doubting / How Strange Does It Seems To See A Man Washing his Woman's Undies... Is It Cool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.