Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) (31220 Views)

KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student / Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student / N10,000 Prize For UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Causes Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by kolado(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2017
I see many agents of hate on this thread. Please try and celebrate other peoples' success if you want to be celebrated. Life is give and take.

5 Likes

Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by dapizy02(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Story, u mean u can't even afford #150 belt? Urs frnds can't even help u wit their fairly used belt too....? You can lie for Africa bro.

1 Like

Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by kayceeD2(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
Best graduating student oya come and join the jobless youths in the society
Dis is the problem I have with drop out student
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by larrybee2017(f): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
Have you taking your drugs today?
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by larrybee2017(f): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2017
dapizy02:
Story, u mean u can't even afford #150 belt? Urs frnds can't even help u wit their fairly used belt too....? You can lie for Africa bro.
Have you ever experience a glory that has a pathetic story? I guess the answer is NO
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2017
Naijaaccountwiz:

Best graduating is saying talkless na wah oh

Nna I think say nah only me see am.

"let alone" is the right expression.

This shows he was and still is probably a one-directional scholar. Only read the junk materials given to them to pass exams, such a shame.
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2017
he's always welcome
dingbang:
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Xbursta(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:

Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by LudaChriz(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:

Dude, a best graduating student from any dept in UNN (not to talk of overall best) can never be jobless. Get that into your skull. UNN aren't Mashood Abiola

1 Like

Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by joideviv(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Dude was the only Best Graduating student in the history of microbiology in UNN, he is also known as Prof by folks. I envied his success when he presented the heart-felt valedictory speech at Magret Ekpo Convocation arena.
My own short story should be a motivation to others... Until my second year I was a first class hopeful with CGPA 4.51, then comes third year I was hit with 3.1GP in my first semester, I felt like committing suicide but I was steadfast, fast forward to January 27/2017 I graduated with a CGPA of 4.08. Determination is the watchword.

3 Likes

Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2017
How come his head is "shaped like an egg"? lipsrsealed
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Rtopzy(f): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2017
mykelmeezy:
from garri to decent job

while some from flexing to jobless youtth

life is indeed a pot of burnt beans
Laff wan kill me, 100% for ur essay.
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by ONPOINT555(m): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2017
ayusco85:
You weren't smart enough to get scholarships while an undergraduate? Even with your high cgpa?

The igwe must hear this......... grin.

You not supposed to suffer bro. I had two scholarships and I wasn't even a first class student. Total and Mobil.
I didn't knw what suffering was in schl.

Anyways, congrats bro. Now the real life begins
na lie go kill u
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Why do Africans always have a bad story to tell when they make achievements!

GEJ had no shoes
MKO sold wood
Ezego sold used cloths
Pato-Ranking sold rat poison
I-go-die was a militant before
My Boss said he slept in class for a whole session

And now this one!

I trekked from Lagos to uniport everyday to receive lectures.

2 Likes

Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2017
I pray God compensate you with a good job as He did to me....i v been in your shoe when i was an undergraduate too...it is well with your soul.
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Congratulations to him. However the GPA you have is also depended on the course of study. If you have a GPA of 4.5 in a single honored course, you may not be able to repeat the same feat with a professional course like Engineering. I think it should be more appropriate to talk about someone having the best GPA in a particular department.
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2017
After the garri comes distinction.

- Mikylopez, 2017.
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by midehi2(f): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
you just displayed your dumbness, he has paid the price and he will be better than you, obviously you are jobless, if not you won't spew such comment, naija mentality, WTF!
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Priest69(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
facing reality ain't a bad thing son
he has faced his fair share of reality. With such a life experience, he will achieve more in life.
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2017
It's only in Nigeria people suffer to get 1st class

1 Like

Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2017
ONPOINT555:

na lie go kill u

What if I show u the award letters? Will you hang urself? because Ur life sucked in schl doesn't mean others were the same.
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Priest69(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:
Why do Africans always have a bad story to tell when they make achievements!

GEJ had no shoes
MKO sold wood
Ezego sold used cloths
Pato-Ranking sold rat poison
I-go-die was a militant before
My Boss said he slept in class for a whole session

And now this one!

I trekked from Lagos to uniport everyday to receive lectures.
Lol such bad experiences seems to spur people to greater determination and achievements
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Priest69:
Lol such bad experiences seems to spur people to greater determination and achievements

I quite disagree with your opinion. I believe they use such stories to attract sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by HellRaiXer: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2017
krisjnr007:

Don't mind him, likely he made 3rd class and wishes to work in NCC. I have changed job about three times in my working career. , from bank to govt and now in telecom. There are jobs everywhere, but not for everybody.
His ignorance is of a huge magnitude!
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by mayorwah98(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2017
ProudArewa:
Na lie
smiley
ProudArewa:
Na lie
Lol
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by obataokenwa(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
UNN don't throw their best away. He will be sent overseas to go do masters and in turn come back as a lecturer. Other schools and organisations are already knocking

1 Like

Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by mayorwah98(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2017
xynerise:
So drinking garri is the key? grin
grin
xynerise:
So drinking garri is the key? grin
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Harvard13(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2017
I was there in the hall when he was preaching. Wetin vex me was when he said "I had no shoes" bros ogini??

Garri na normal thing

1 Like

Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Harvard13(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2017
olasaad:

the guy is a scholar. The only time he will suffer is during his first and second year, the rest will be easier for him because I believe he should be his class scholar in 200/300 level and as that the school we be paying him with free hostel accommodation.

Well I don't know of UNN sha but since it a fed university I think it should be the same because that's how it is done in my school

Omo UNN no dey pay u for nothing ohhh. Even to run IT na free.
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Jacy1995(f): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Effulgent:
What about his department undecided
Microbiology
Re: Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Congratz Emmanuel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) / How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 / Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.