Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor (51557 Views)

Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys / Singer "Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil”.. Read Full Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by hammerF: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
unstableaswater:
The day Afonja leave the Igbos alone, is the day, they will know peace, the envy is just too much and devilish.

First their heads kom kom award was a problem. Now they have turned to mar his image.

Wen Davido signed the same contract y did they not say Davido is the devil?

Dbanj was not a Devil?

Is Tekno the first to sign Sony Contract?

I fear Afonja and their hatred for everything that is not Yoruba.

Afonj please i take God beg una leave my people alone to rest.

And that Headies award, Tekno will continue to boycott it forever. Who headies epp?

1 Like

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Are you a salary earner?
Are you working in Lagos?
Apply for your quick cash loan/group loan/travel loan at zedvance limited.
For more info call/whatsapp Shola 08151014421 or email at oluwashola.lasekan@zedvance.com
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
pesin no fit succeed again?

1 Like

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by unstableaswater: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
hammerF:

Their vex na becos Tekno money is more than Davido and Wiz Kid. The article actually mention Davido and WizKid like say na the same parents born them with Tekno. I just pity Africa with their regressive mentality. That is y dey use juju to make sure nobody progress in every family. Once u progress u have offended them.shame!

Gbam!
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Op, if Teckino's success story pains you then go and sell your own soul. But mind You, devil no go buy your soul.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by BLAYZEE: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
wat? he sold his soul to the devil?
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by rex444(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
With the present situation, if God doesn't do something quickly, am sure there will be a second n third coming of Jesus or maybe someone else cos souls are really migrating..
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by eezeribe(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Damfostopper:
is it ur soul....
Your signature is my favorite verse..

1 Like

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by 2shur: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
abegi.
was he ever singing religious songs b4.
if christ comes today.
only mayne abt 5 ppl in naija would make heaven.
abegi.
all thos naija artists olamide. wiz kid,davido.phyno..mr eazi.etc
dem dey sing christain song b4.
abegi

na devil song we dey used to.
from videos to church programmes
all na devilish songs abegi
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by freecocoa(f): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
HardMirror:

If the so called andrew gets an offer from the devil for $500k, he would sell his soul and that of his whole family. cheesy
lmao, don't mind idiots and their bullshit.grin
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by shamecurls(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
His Dracular dentistion alone is enough reason to believe he has sold his soul to the devil
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
in nigeria if you dont have money...your village people are against you...when you have money...then you must have sold ur soul to the devil

1 Like

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Onyinye15(f): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
him palava
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by freshinko: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bad belle oo, if u succeed dem go talk. And if u happen not to succeed, hmm sorry will be ur name.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
undecided xo if person blow e mean say d person don sell him soul to devil ni?..
sumpple eh?
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by BobHIGHNESS(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chinny5:
Nigerians and sales of souls to the devil......where the devil abeg?
Me self wan sell my own soul to this devil

1 Like

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by victorazy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Luizkid:
Nigerians and Jealousy, trying to attribute someone's hardwork to selling of soul, u that have not sold ur soul, i can see how u're enjoying ur life..

not really! only those with deep thinking will understand. I expected SONY MUSIC to come for him with sham induction after listening to the track "wash" where he insensitively said "forget illuminati". He is already in unknowingly.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Adedaniel211(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
ejovwovincent:
We all know that the year has begun on the bright side for the TrippleMG songster, Tekno, who recently sealed a mammoth deal with Sonny Music. Even Wizkid and Davido, who have been running things on the international scene for about a year now have not gone close to sealing such deal. But Tekno, on the wings of Paul Okoye, the CEO of Upfront and Personal, just signed a $4million deal with Sonny Music.

This places him far over Davido and Wizkid in terms of cash, and questions have arisen as to how the singer suddenly bagged such mouth watering deal with the much coveted international music powerhouse. Only one thing has come to mind, and that’s the possibility that the singer has crossed over to the other side.

Sony Music has been labeled devilish by many musicians in the past. The likes of the late legendary musician Michael Jackson came out openly to criticize the music powerhouse and its leadership, tagging them devilish. Barely some years after the singer made that revelation, he died. Going by this detail and much more, fans don’t suppose that Tekno could attain such height with Sony Music without pledging his allegiance to the devil. Could this be true?

Written by Andrew Victor. He can be reached via Email: andrewvictordman @ yahoo . com
Enemy of progress...
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by BobHIGHNESS(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
hamtmerF:

Their vex na becos Tekno money is more than Davido and Wiz Kid. The article actually mention Davido and WizKid like say na the same parents born them with Tekno. I just pity Africa with their regressive mentality. That is y dey use juju to make sure nobody progress in every family. Once u progress u have offended them.shame!
did i hear u say Tekno is richer than Wizkid and davido? U must be a clown
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
i no kwansan me walahi
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by seun1960(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
How much devil pay? We should justclet those guys be who they are...watsapp 08078011943 or 08179873256 for more items

Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by ychris: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
How can i sell my soul to the devil ahbeg?

Selling my soul is kuku my hobby.

Mesef won blow.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by factualscomedy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
please does anyone here devil home address or telephone number?
I want to sale my soul to him/her/it
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
please how they selling the soul? I want to sell own too.
I need this money. I need to buy mama a Benz.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Oreoluwa09(f): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
So.. All d souls in hell arr not enough for the devil that he had to buy Tekno's soul... That's just great!!! undecided undecided
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Diplomaticbeing(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Petty people and parochialness is like bread and butter. Whatever that's beyond their understanding they defame and disparage. The OP deserve a brain reset.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by Goalnaldo(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
kennygee:
Is it your soul?
hihihi,laffing in swahili
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by SIRmanjar(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
pesinfada:
Tekno nwata ebe anyi
U are not ibo.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by kinngie(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Like I wrote *inside source*
Kog45:
millions dollar what!Wizkid $9m,Davido $2m,Teckno $4M.Pls source.
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by piratez: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Abeg where the devil I want sell my soul too
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by ameh99: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
so who is he sacrificing nah! grin
Re: Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor by ameh99: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
piratez:
Abeg where the devil I want sell my soul too

I am the devil please give me your two balls grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party / Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love / Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.