Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace (31103 Views)

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / FG Awards Contract For Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Suntzung: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Which Buhari

Osibanjo is working. He is repairing in one month alll the damage Buhari did in 20 months.

The article is aimed at preventing the populace from noticing the stark difference in leadership style between Buhari and Osibanjo. So that Osibanjo doesn't get too popular at the expense of Buhari.

Buhari is the problem of Nigeria right now and the prayer every Nigerian should pray is that the man remains in London and takes care of his health and pass there and retire in exile. He has been banished from the land for his terrible atrocities.
Old Igbo man's mentality, who do u want 2 instigate now the hausa/fulanis or the yurubas? tell me? ur are an enemy 2 both, VP is doing the same work PMB lept, he is runing same Govt, same ppl, same objective and we suppt VP 100%. wicket oldman go and die grin
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by dragonking2: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2017
TPAND:

My brother I noticed. Abeg Buhari should just resign. Bad luck hovers around him. See the peace that is flowing across the land since Osinbajo took over as acting president.

May Buhari never come back until 2019
Which 2019?Abeg he should remain there and even become a citizen. .we don't need him here again.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by erico2k2(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Terrible news everywhere for LiePob yewts in the past 24 hrs. cheesy

I see mass suicides in Uganda before dusk. grin
Ahaha Go and Die

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by dragonking2: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Terrible news everywhere for LiePob yewts in the past 24 hrs. cheesy

I see mass suicides in Uganda before dusk. grin
Keep on yarning off point.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Pappyjim: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
Long live Buhari
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by eventsms(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
buhari have done well but he forgot to speek to Nigerians on his health condition

latest project materials and topics for students www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by dragonking2: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Which Buhari

Osibanjo is working. He is repairing in one month alll the damage Buhari did in 20 months.

The article is aimed at preventing the populace from noticing the stark difference in leadership style between Buhari and Osibanjo. So that Osibanjo doesn't get too popular at the expense of Buhari.

Buhari is the problem of Nigeria right now and the prayer every Nigerian should pray is that the man remains in London and takes care of his health and pass there and retire in exile. He has been banished from the land for his terrible atrocities.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by ephi123(f): 9:21am On Feb 21, 2017
This is obviously Osinbajo's work being coated as "Buhari ordered" just to save face. Not working.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Dmacaw: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2017
Image making we all know Osinbajo deserves all the credit for his efforts in uniting the nation which his principal divided so often with his statements, appointments, body language etc.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by dragonking2: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2017
maynation:
All hail the new sheriff in town.

Osinbajo the true son of the brown roof, Land of elites. ProudlyAfonja cool
Osinbajo ke? No more Buhari again? grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by no1madman(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2017
TPAND:

My brother I noticed. Abeg Buhari should just resign. Bad luck hovers around him. See the peace that is flowing across the land since Osinbajo took over as acting president.

May Buhari never come back until 2019
Aboki= bad luck

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by no1madman(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Sword of justice. . .bahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by DavidEsq(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2017
fSociety:
What buhari? Vegetables now speak? undecided
I tire for dem o. This moves smacks of Osibanjo's decision. The man who some commendable sense of National leadership.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Ukalejohn(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2017
Something is really wrong with you my friend

sarrki:
All we want is peace across the land

But if any group or persons wants to try our military might

He will face the full wrath of the law

Long live Niger delta

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by chinjo(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2017
What happened to the body language of the new sheriff? has it failed him?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by joinnow: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Can we see the sword.
Abi govt want to auction it
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by deloon(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by yedidiah(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Very good move! The great Kingdom of Gbaramatu cannot be ignored in this Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by dokyOloye: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2017
KINGwax007:
you shld have mistaken buhari as a man who discriminates or uses power to oppress? angry angry

You definitely feed on hearsays and phantom news that nourishes your natural hateful being...

The same buhari that u despise, has done more than ojukwu did (aside allowing ur great grandfather's to die, while trying to oversee his selfish ambition) for your whole region! Check his records in the stint if a time in the 80s and now...
Ignored

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by dokyOloye: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2017
SmartMugu:

Don't blame the TSA for the points you mentioned here. TSA is actually a smart move by the current administration even though they failed in many other areas.
The TSA was meant to be implemented in stages and d originators followed that plan.
But the new Sherrifat in town came and fiam,ordered 100% compliance thereby causing a liquidity squeeze.
Now,even if U want to repair a door in Ur office,U go wait for TSA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by KanwuliaExtra: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2017
The BUHARI from London or from Saudi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Emassive(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2017
So that Sword don cut all the arteries for buhari body finish?.. amazing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by nell4: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2017
maynation:
All hail the new sheriff in town.

Osinbajo the true son of the brown roof, Land of elites. ProudlyAfonja cool
o yes . he is loved by all. #proudlyigbo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by ibidapko(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2017
yedidiah:
Very good move! The great Kingdom of Gbaramatu cannot be ignored in this Nation.
Cursed are the hands that took away the insignia and they are doomed already.

The only thing that will annul the curse is for them to return the symbol and present themselves for purification

Osibanjo has made the right move
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by johnpaul7766: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2017
yesterday won and big congrats to my VIP member,today's fixed game is for those who have win game and is available with 300, to subscribe see picture to call or whatsapp please is not free, no after payment ok
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by coputa(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
No sensible government will neglect or toy with Niger Delta issues,this is the power house of the nation,buhari hits the fly on his testicles with a sledgehammer,what was the result,your guess is good as mine.Kudos to Osibanjo,for reversing some draconian policies of this administraton.
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Lordspicy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
momentarylapse:

The egbesu sword of damoscles? More african savage stupidity on display....relying on a sword for progress! grin

i for talk say you no get sense but if I do one mod go come ban me so I no go talk say you dey stupid...

abeg wetin be the work of mace and why won't the house convene without it?
Shey you are civilized?
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by momentarylapse: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lordspicy:

i for talk say you no get sense but if I do one mod go come ban me so I no go talk say you dey stupid...

abeg wetin be the work of mace and why won't the house convene without it?
Shey you are civilized?

Shut up and get lost! This is the only sort of answer kids like you deserve from me!
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Lordspicy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
momentarylapse:

Shut up and get lost! This is the only sort of answer kids like you deserve from me!

you think am a kid right? no p

anyway we always romanticize that our elders are wise because of the years of experience but we tend to forget that stupid people grow old too
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by georgeike2(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmm. President Mohammed Buhary is a smart old man. He knew he had erred and miss in the affairs of this country so he went and hide in London so that Osinbajo will correct and then he will come back and continue from where his vice stop. This man wise sha o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers governorship: Supreme Court upholds judgement nullifying APC primaries / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets / Ministerial Screening: Ngige Blasts PDP (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.