Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace (31097 Views)

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / FG Awards Contract For Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by SIRmanjar(m): 7:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Hahahahahahah!wey dat sherifattu for town?where dose im yeye zombie worshippers wey hail am when im start?im for no return de sword na make im see sumtin.
Jammeh knack am juju
Egbesu spirit wooze am slap
Ipob victim spirit dey hunt am
3million ibo lives im waist de hold am strong
Shiite de conjure spirit against am.I just de pity mrpresident grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by EternalTruths: 7:51am On Feb 21, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Which Buhari

Osibanjo is working. He is repairing in one month alll the damage Buhari did in 20 months.

The article is aimed at preventing the populace from noticing the stark difference in leadership style between Buhari and Osibanjo. So that Osibanjo doesn't get too popular at the expense of Buhari.

Buhari is the problem of Nigeria right now and the prayer every Nigerian should pray is that the man remains in London and takes care of his health and pass there and retire in exile. He has been banished from the land for his terrible atrocities.

The man should die for his hypocrisy angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by KINGwax007(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2017
dokyOloye:
E be like "ndi mmuo"(spirits) don slap am as them slap Okorohausa,he come receive sense small.
you shld have mistaken buhari as a man who discriminates or uses power to oppress? angry angry

You definitely feed on hearsays and phantom news that nourishes your natural hateful being...

The same buhari that u despise, has done more than ojukwu did (aside allowing ur great grandfather's to die, while trying to oversee his selfish ambition) for your whole region! Check his records in the stint if a time in the 80s and now...
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Jessestunch: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2017
E be like say one babalawo Don tell am say egbesu na be the cause of him terminal disease

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by AngelicBeing: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Terrible news everywhere for LiePob yewts in the past 24 hrs. cheesy

I see mass suicides in Uganda before dusk. grin
grin grin tongue
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by hollywater: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Wia that one dey dey order? Make him come change all the things wen him don change under 2 years abegi.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Jessestunch: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Which Buhari

Osibanjo is working. He is repairing in one month alll the damage Buhari did in 20 months.

The article is aimed at preventing the populace from noticing the stark difference in leadership style between Buhari and Osibanjo. So that Osibanjo doesn't get too popular at the expense of Buhari.

Buhari is the problem of Nigeria right now and the prayer every Nigerian should pray is that the man remains in London and takes care of his health and pass there and retire in exile. He has been banished from the land for his terrible atrocities.

Well said Boss

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2017
I didn't know that the London atmosphere is best enjoyed this time of the year
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by hollywater: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
All we want is peace across the land

But if any group or persons wants to try our military might

He will face the full wrath of the law

Long live Niger delta

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
You mean it?Why is your government now beginning?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by eph12(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2017
PedroJP:
Another bullshit from buhari is that TSA. Someone should tell this man to reverse that policy and see our economic activities improve. Yes despite its advantages, decisions of the nature of TSA are exerted little by little cos of its implications on the economy like we have now.

Someone from mosaic era just came packed most cash in circulation, hence, strangled the liquidity od the economy and didn't expect the implication of having a receding economy.

Time for Buhari to ignore his sycophantic zombies and listen to objective wailers and stir us and his sick ass out of doom. At least, start from presenting his "i work no more" letter. Thanks
TSA should never be reversed. It has helped in checking corruption and wastage.
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by doskie(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Atleast show the sword.
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by omenkaLives(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:

Somehow on point

Weldone bro

You sound like a patriotic Nigeria

But at the tail end I see signs that you need to check your timing chain(
Maybe the valves don bend oo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by SalamRushdie: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2017
When we begged him not to make trouble with the Niger delta in these times of low oil price Zombies kept urging him on , now after many useless operation crocodile whatever and losses running almost into a 130 billion dollars the visionless man from Daura has realised ...What a waste

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by webcalculator(m): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2017
After running the economy aground you now want to make peace

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by SalamRushdie: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2017
eph12:

TSA should never be reversed. It has helped in checking corruption and wastage.

You lack good judgement and I am sure you family is already suffering for it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by maynation(f): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2017
All hail the new sheriff in town.

Osinbajo the true son of the brown roof, Land of elites. ProudlyAfonja cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by AdonaiRoofing(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Who knows whether na the spirit of that sword dey disturb am

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Firefire(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2017
bayelsaowei:
No more crocodile smile??..

When we warned many miscreants here not to take and support the military way they shouted and yapped like babies..

Nonsense..

Buhary brain is now resetting gradually...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by eph12(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You lack good judgement and I am sure you family is already suffering for it
My brother we are all suffering for it o. You can ask your mum if you doubt me. Has your pocket money from dad not reduced? I bet it has same with me. I think me and you should consider suicide abi wetin u think?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by repogirl(f): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Is Osinbajo that ordered the return not Buhari. Stop lying.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by KingMicky3286: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2017
They did not seize it, They stole it. They thought it has a magical powers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Firefire(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When we begged him not to make trouble with the Niger delta in these times of low oil price Zombies kept urging him on , now after many useless operation crocodile whatever and losses running almost into a 130 billion dollars the visionless man from Daura has realised ...What a waste

You dey mind the useless government and her brainwashed elements.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Golden Sword...Hahahahahahah nothing person no go read for Nairaland.
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by Origin(f): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2017
We should not interfere with traditions as long as traditions does not interfere with the peace of the land.

Traditions like our leaders should not seek money for its own pocket but should uphold the general good.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by megareal: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Good step in the right direction. Hope they won't destroy this one good move with 20 bad ones.
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by subsurface: 8:31am On Feb 21, 2017
Trust afonjas and zombies, dem go come with another excuse to cover up for this statement from their lord bubu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by SalamRushdie: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2017
eph12:

My brother we are all suffering for it o. You can ask your mum if you doubt me. Has your pocket money from dad not reduced? I bet it has same with me. I think me and you should consider suicide abi wetin u think?

grin
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by hedonistic: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Sarrki and the other hapless Zombies, where is Tompolo? Why hasn't your useless Army apprehended him, after all your noise making and chest beating?

When you were warned to let sleeping dogs lie and to use wisdom and diplomacy to deal with the aggrieved Niger Delta overlords, you refused. Now what are the consequences?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by inourcare: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Alright.
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
All we want is peace across the land
But if any group or persons wants to try our military might
They will face the full wrath of the law

Long live Niger delta
Long live muhammadu Buhari
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace by onimcee1(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2017
e be like our president don dey see d sword for dream.. this is Africa. #respectforculture#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths / Buhari Bows To Pressure, Reverses Ban On 113 Oil Vessels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.