Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

(which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. (9906 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix / As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Peacesplendid: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2017
out of all this phones which has really proven to be the best smart android phone of its own generation.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Itel has proven to b the best especially their itelS31 phone
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by bamlocsy: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2017
I believe Gionee is better, I have used others and realised we are blinded by the names..just like peak milk...there are better milks than peak also. Gionee has some powerful features mehn...

3 Likes

Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Oscarpraise(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2017
With the new itel S31, I will go for itel
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Abdstrakt(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
its a close call between gionee and Tecno but i think Tecno just edges it a little

1 Like

Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Techm8: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Seriously no debate at all, Tecno easily wins this

1 Like

Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by emmavis4u0052(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
itel S31 kill it so itel is edges all
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by tafat: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Tecno is the very best
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by excanny: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Tecno leads with a large gap.

A brand that outsells Samsung in Africa. This is is a no-contest.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Mikeshiangala(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Tecno of course..
These others are kids trying their best.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by omoalajah(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
TECNO is definitely the best! Others follow.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by datyorubaboy: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
TECNO is the bestest!!!!!!!!!
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by missslimzy(f): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Abi o... Tecno on top.
Mikeshiangala:
Tecno of course..

These others are kids trying their best.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Itel is the best especially d new itelS31
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Why all of you are shouting Itel S31 itel S31 it'll S31 are you paid or what hun this is so disgusting gerara here jare undecided
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gionee.

1 Like

Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Akpevwe9: 12:01am On Feb 23, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
Itel all the way, check out the new itel S31 and you would know
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by donhils: 1:08am On Feb 23, 2017
Let your nyama nyama Tecno, Infinix and itel get international recognition first before you start comparing them with Gionee. Any phone that's not on GSMArena, PhoneArena and other global tech sites is a big no no no for me.

2 Likes

Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by eki2000(m): 3:43am On Feb 23, 2017
Tecno have significantly improved, currently using the camon c7. It's dope. Like someone said, gionee and taking are going head to head.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Darkseid(m): 3:53am On Feb 23, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
Itel is the best especially d new itelS31
I just wonder how much these Itel guys paid you. Anyways you are doing a good job for them.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Mikeshiangala(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2017
you are now lost dude..
these phones are made to cater for african conditions and Gsm arena is for global brands....once tecno goes global believe me not everyone will afford there $650 phones here in africa.

donhils:
Let your nyama nyama Tecno, Infinix and itel get international recognition first before you start comparing them with Gionee. Any phone that's not on GSMArena, PhoneArena and other global tech sites is a big no no no for me.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by stanboy28(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
luk..mr itel agent...even d devil knws u are silly..so jst kip doing u work to advertise it as an agent...

1 Like

Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by donhils: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
you are now lost dude..
these phones are made to cater for african conditions and Gsm arena is for global brands....once tecno goes global believe me not everyone will afford there $650 phones here in africa.

Keep on saying that to yourself since it makes you happy.

2 Likes

Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Beejay1117(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Why all of you are shouting Itel S31 itel S31 it'll S31 are you paid or what hun this is so disgusting gerara here jare undecided
they are paid big time
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by zlent16(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tecno is on a league of it's own. Gionee and infinix are just but trailing to climb up there.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Beejay1117:
they are paid big time
Those guys are ehn are something else
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Beejay1117(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Those guys are ehn are something else
well they can only deceive Nairaland visitors
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Beejay1117:
well they can only deceive Nairaland visitors
Abi na shey na pesin like me go buy am
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by oluwadaemilola: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nah
leave itel out of this
emmavis4u0052:
Itel has proven to b the best especially their itelS31 phone
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by oluwadaemilola: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
that right
tafat:
Tecno is the very best
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by oluwadaemilola: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
yeah you are right but weare talking of the bes of the best
bamlocsy:
I believe Gionee is better, I have used others and realised we are blinded by the names..just like peak milk...there are better milks than peak also. Gionee has some powerful features mehn...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Remove Privacy Protection Password On Itel A33, P33 And P33plus / NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline / Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.