Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary (37180 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Tomalang(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2017
Banky joining issues with Gifty grin grin grin...#bankw.
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by dsmooth1(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Lobatan..opari
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Kobicove(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Exactly my thoughts...the apology was not necessary! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by omenkaLives(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2017
fistonati:
Banky W, dont fall my hands now. please leave the girl(attention seeker) alone.

Dont allow her to wash your name with dirty linen

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by sehin79(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2017
lol why she dey apologize now when she cant make headline anymore,so she needs mr capable to be capable and relevent now.abeg make she chill banky nice replay mature and smart
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Eledan: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2017
Nice one Banky
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Tafari1(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:
I see no need for this response though,they should just meet and mingle,more like they have a crush on each other already
wink
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by mr1759: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2017
gifty mess with that apology
imagine banky whose career has gone W
still dey form

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by aviazuva: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2017
Na offence not to know Mr W ?
Abeg. Mr W know her ?
Na so one girl asked me "You have not been to Lagos until after your secondary school education? so where have you been?
Like say all na here
Banky ko Falz Ni as dem use to say in lagos
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by DWJOBScom(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2017
paulsibility:
Na by force to know person?.. why she even they apologies self... who is banky W?

I totally agree with you too
that reply was totally unnecessary , a matured person of his stature should be disciplined

4 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by martineverest(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2017
paulsibility:
Na by force to know person?.. why she even they apologies self... who is banky W?
d tin taya me o

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by zinny377(f): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2017
I really don't understand the need for this apology if Gifty is sincere about not knowing banky w but who doesn't know him Anyways they should sort each other out.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2017
Indirect diss
grin
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by officialJP(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2017
who is gift who is banky w mtcheeeee next
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by cobsol(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Now i am beginning to feel this is absolute nonsense:

Must everybody know who Banky is?

Is the lady gifty or whatever her name is a less human being to banky in anyway?

Does bank himself know gifty before now? if not? why not?

Who does Banky even think he is? a massah to the whole whole? even Jesus who is the true massah made it optional for people to identify with him.

as a matter of fact, that over grown bareheaded bachelor should go to HELL!
[b][/b]

6 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by bumi10(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2017
good for her
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Berbierklaus(f): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Tafari1(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:

smiley
Same typing pattern... I finally gat you
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Berbierklaus(f): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Tafari1:
Same typing pattern... I finally gat you
shocked
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by frisky2good(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2017
joseph1832ng please go and show charijee your other room make we know who remain for here wink
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by ameh99: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2017
All this attention seekers.......Please who is this Fifty or Jifty sef.....
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Falz no reply na dis hammer head of horror reply dey give d babe more fame
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Kaxmytex(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Headmaster edward, wot d fvck was dat?? u beta respect ursef
who knw u gan sef, if no b say u dey shout ur name for every single wey u drop...

apology not necessary, u b God?

nonsense
Yeyebrity sha

4 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Ngokafor(f): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2017
..BankW will soon shoot himself on the foot with this latest nonsense..Mr Headmaster.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Nelgenius4me(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Gifty has nothing to offer, all she had was a fake accent with poor English language. Her strategy was nothing to write home about. She was always on the wrong book of the fans.
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Msquare220: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2017
No dey form joor,,,
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Please, who is Uthman Dan Fodio?
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Tafari1(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:

shocked
cheesy How are you doing?
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by linrozan(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2017
now you are talking too much. Mr bankz

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by johnpaul7766: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2017
yesterday won and big congrats to my VIP member,today's fixed game is for those who have win game and is available with 300, to subscribe see picture to call or whatsapp please is not free, no after payment ok
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Nature8(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:
I see no need for this response though,they should just meet and mingle,more like they have a crush on each other already

Na so bae, I wan make them mingle..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail / Mo Abudu's Look To Her Daughter, Temidayo's Wedding In California / Rapper Naeto C And Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.