Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary (37164 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by nairaman101: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Yesterday Gifty of Big Brother Nigeria apologized to Banky W and Falz over what she said about not knowing both artiste. Banky W has replied her in a new social media post. Checkout what he wrote below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/your-apology-isnt-necessary-banky-w.html

8 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by nairaman101: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW THAT GIFTY GAVE A MOUTH ACTION AFTER BEING DRUNK? SEE THE VIDEO HERE

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2017
grin

Hahahha.. Now that's a big slap on her face..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by ojun50(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2017
Person say she no knw them wetin come nigerians own

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by thunderfiremods(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2017
indirectly disgracing her..grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by subtlemee(f): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2017
Chai! The reply is so cold and blunt but mature

36 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by LAFO: 8:13am On Feb 21, 2017
Correct.

Na this kind thread dey make FP.

Abi Seun, what do you think?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by charijee(f): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Banky w, all she's asking is a chance to know you better grin....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by joseph1832ng: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2017
charijee:
Banky w, all she's asking is a chance to know you better grin....
You don't say? I'm sure you wouldn't mind that chance? grin

4 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by charijee(f): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2017
joseph1832ng:
You don't say? I'm sure you wouldn't mind that chance? grin
I wouldn't mind that chance with you though grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by paulsibility(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Na by force to know person?.. why she even they apologies self... who is banky W?

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by tens4real(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2017
paulsibility:
Na by force to know person?.. why she even they apologies self... who is banky W?
SHUT UP!

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Berbierklaus(f): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2017
I see no need for this response though,they should just meet and mingle,more like they have a crush on each other already

6 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by pojophilius(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Boboforthegirls: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2017
I pitty her career if she's going into entertainment cry

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Boboforthegirls: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:
I see no need for this response though,they should just meet and mingle,more like they have a crush on each other already
I love you too

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by joseph1832ng: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2017
charijee:
I wouldn't mind that chance with you though grin
Yea right. It's in your hands, you know. grin

So make that move. LOL.
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by charijee(f): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Yea right. It's in your hands, you know. grin

So make that move. LOL.
Lol just like that? grin.....now I'm scared
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2017
both of you should go and met in za oda room... who knows Banky might be tied down

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by joseph1832ng: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2017
charijee:
Lol just like that? grin.....now I'm scared
LOL. Scared of what, me? Come on now. I don't bite neither do I bark. I'm human, you know. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by SmartchoicesNG: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2017
tens4real:
SHUT UP!
Nor go get high blood pressure o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by OKorowanta: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2017
The girl has done her bit.
She has apologized,I don't know why he had to still come soft and hard.
Make Banky Go sidon undecided
U be God?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Nigerians with word and opposite
He came online feeling bad and embarrased about how Gifty denied knowing him.

Now that the girl is apologizing, he said no need for apology

Shouldn't it be apology accepted then I understand bla bla blah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by ShitHead(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Oloshi...you dey BBN house dey give head anyhow to guys...if you give Banky W head, you go die. That's a BIG Head out there. Just hold your Apple-logy there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2017
subtlemee:
Chai! The reply is so cold and blunt but mature
wetin u dey talk? it was cold but not matured

8 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Hehehe, no quit notice was issued, straight up eviction!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by darlenese(f): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Banky , u know everyone has been raining insults on Gifty,the way u are going now, u might end up receiving all the insults !!!

13 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by ayusco85(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Oh boy... Gifty if I were u, I will just commit suicide. Upon Ur eviction disappointed, then this upper cut of life....

Akant cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by fistonati(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Banky W, dont fall my hands now. please leave the girl(attention seeker) alone.

Dont allow her to wash your name with dirty linen

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by omenkaLives(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2017
paulsibility:
I tire sef. All these overrated mediocres.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by ddippset(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2017
She fuccked up by apologizing.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail / Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram / Tekno, Ubi Franklin & Their Identical Range Rovers Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.