Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 (13179 Views)

Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative / Graduate Energy Sales Representative (ESR) / Energy Sales Representative (ESR) At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by mankayzee09: 1:34am On Apr 08, 2017
Feeldawhite01:
Hi bro, pls i just got test Iv too, pls kindly chat me on this no 08064871520, Need info about the exam. Thanks

Hi Nairalanders, just got this from IE.
Anybody with me on this invite? please let share ideas. thanks

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your interest in the role of an Energy Sales Representative. We are pleased to invite you for the first stage of the assessment process.

What to expect

The first stage of the process will consist of a written test. Your performance will be considered as part of the decision making process.

When and where to write the test

The test will take place at our Ikeja Office. Details are as stated below:

Date: Thursday, February 23, 2017

Time: 03:30pm Prompt

Duration: 45 Minutes

Venue: Ikeja Electric, Ikeja Business Unit

Learning Centre, 2nd Floor

No. 1, Kudirat Abiola Way

(Beside Zenith Bank, Opposite Mobil Filling Station),

Oregun, Lagos

Please bring along the following:

One copy of your CV
A valid means of Identification
Original birth certificate & NYSC Certificate
Education credentials
Writing materials

Regards!

Check the date 1st.
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by Feeldawhite01: 1:57am On Apr 08, 2017
The test is on Monday 10/04/17. You can also reach me via feeldawhite@yahoo.com for info about what to expect in the exam. I'm writing for the post of Elect/elect tho. Waiting for your response...

Check the date 1st.[/quote]
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by tunde5292(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Yes
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by segal01(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
olasclef:

Got the same message.

Got same message today. I did my 1st interv on the 17 March 17.. Please what's is this stage like, do u have an idea?
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by Habeeb123(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Deezaa:

They call people in batches.. Maybe it's not yet your batch

Dear xxxxx

As part of our recruitment process, you are please requested to proceed to the address below for your pre-employment medicals tomorrow Saturday April 22, 2017.

Kindly note that this process is an essential requirement for employment and MUST be completed before we commence your documentation as a new hire.

Please note that the hospital’s laboratory is open from 9.00am- 4.00pm on weekdays and 9.00am – 2.00pm on Saturday.)  

Kindly indicate to Mr. Kayode when you will be available for the medicals.

Ikeja Medical Centre
            11, Ogunmodele Street,
            Behind Alade Market, Off Allen Avenue

Did u get this?
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by Deezaa: 12:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Habeeb123:

Dear xxxxx

As part of our recruitment process, you are please requested to proceed to the address below for your pre-employment medicals tomorrow Saturday April 22, 2017.

Kindly note that this process is an essential requirement for employment and MUST be completed before we commence your documentation as a new hire.

Please note that the hospital’s laboratory is open from 9.00am- 4.00pm on weekdays and 9.00am – 2.00pm on Saturday.)  

Kindly indicate to Mr. Kayode when you will be available for the medicals.

Ikeja Medical Centre
            11, Ogunmodele Street,
            Behind Alade Market, Off Allen Avenue

Did u get this?

Yah.. I got the mail.

1 Like

Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by Deezaa: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please does anyone know if during documentation.. they will ask for our credentials?
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by Habeeb123(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Deezaa:
Please does anyone know if during documentation.. they will ask for our credentials?

Definitely.

1 Like

Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by Habeeb123(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2017
Deezaa:

Deezaa, pls av u been contacted after medicals?
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by Deezaa: 10:55pm On May 04, 2017
Habeeb123:

Deezaa, pls av u been contacted after medicals?

My dear.. I haven't o.. Nothing

1 Like

Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by Habeeb123(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2017
Deezaa:

My dear.. I haven't o.. Nothing

Hi Deezaa, hope you are cool? Please can I have your number?... abibest2009@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by NUPITECH: 12:59pm On May 22, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY !!! VACANCY!!!!
APPLY RIGHT NOW FOR A MARKETING JOB IN HARMONY CSI LTD "A REAL ESTATE COMPANY".HARMONY IS RECRUITING MARKETERS FOR HER NEWLY ESTABLISH OFFICE IN LAGOS,NIGERIA
My company "HARMONY CSI LTD" is a real estate firm with wide dream of expanding her product of SALES OF LANDED PROPERTIES AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
decided to seek the EMPLOYMENT and RECRUITMENT of MARKETERS who will be train and oriented by the Professional trainers.
Interested individual should send his/her CV to:RECRUITMENTSATHCSILTD@GMAIL.COM and also call this nos 08029284268 or 08055841496 for confirmation.
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by Afolabis(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
I've done medical since March 22 and haven't receive for emails....
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by winner326: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
What position
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by Afolabis(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
winner326:
What position
Energy sales representative
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by wetproject(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Has anyone gotten any feedback after writing the test
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by kris10(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
wetproject:
Has anyone gotten any feedback after writing the test

Visit this link, you will get answer to your question.

https://www.nairaland.com/4012149/ikeja-electric-invite-energy-sales
Re: Test Invite For Energy Sales Representative @ Ikeja Eletric 2017 by kennywise006: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nairalanders....Please I got this mail today as my test is scheduled for Tuesday 24th July, 2018
Dear .......,

Thank you for your interest in the Energy Sales Representatives position.

We are pleased to invite you for the 1st stage of the assessment process.

What to expect

The 1st stage will consist of a written test. Your performance will be considered as part of the decision-making process.
......Please I need comprehensive information about their pay and test, if past questions especially from those employed in 2017.
Please help as to know if worth to leave bank sales job for it. You can email me@ kennywise006@gmail.com or Whatsapp 08162211524. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civil Defense Starts Recruitment / 3 Steps To Get A High Paying Job In Nigeria / A Letter To All Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.