Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Popular Romancelanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Popular Romancelanders. (1464 Views)

Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline / Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobleman18(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2017
Everyone likes the spot light on them and they'll use anything to get there be it lies or controversies. These are the people that are very popular in the romance section. Give a standing ovation please. Its not easy to be on my list. Without much ado, I give to you the most popular monikers on this section.

Judeffcc This dude made his debut as nairaland effc who has come to bring decorum to this section. He started his campaign with #mnga and he has got faithful members. He has also made known to all, his intention to contest for Mr nl (wish you the best bro). Tho, we can't forget his 18million controversy. But whatever the case, we can't deny he has got that popularity.

Airforce1 This dude claims to be a musician and we've heard his song "diva". Though I don't agree to His style of trolling, but some of his threads are hilarious. We are still waiting for him to drop another hit. His birthday is coming soon and we hope he grows sense as well. We can't also deny him his popularity.

smellymouth He is alaga ibile 1, baba for the girls. He sweeps them off their feet with his memes. He is a cool dude you just have to admire. But recently, we don't see him online. My sources tells me he just had a low key wedding and he's taking care of His family. So no time for nairaland again.

Trapqueen77 This beautiful Asian lady is very popular as she is seen on every thread giving people advice. Based on relationships and she's known as the plurimi Queen. She's someone you just have to love and she's very friendly.

lezz, timelezz The day you step on his toes, your 'blood' will be on nairaland. He's known for his use of words that can make you commit suicide. He has been trolled so many times and he emerges victorious. He's popular here and you just have to give it to him.

Makydebbie This black and beautiful Ghanaian, makes guys in romance section drool with her beauty. She's known to be witty with words and very friendly. She became controversial with her former signature which says "99.9% of those fvck boys can't fvck me"(that's because she hasn't met a guy like me) But recently, we've noticed she hasn't been online, Rumors have it that she's planing to contest for miss nairaland, but my sources tells me she got pregnant so she has decided to lay low. But you can't deny she's popular.

Muva/synzu/sinz This guy is very popular and he's also known as a war Lord. He's also the plurimi king. One thing i love about this guy (no homo) is that he's disses are funny. You can't help but laugh. He also dated a popular romancelander.

Which brings me to...

Laveda This lady, I'm not her friend I'm just an admirer because she's a strong lady. She's one of the few ladies here that was trolled and didn't deactivate. She earned my respect, and during the period she was trolled, she became popular, sources say, she dated muva.

lanicky she's our miss nairaland and her backside calls my name anytime I view her pictures. She's also a black beauty. And she's known for her cool nature.

fynestboi he's our Mr nairaland.

Hadez I don't know but people say its a guy using the acct. But you just have to say it, her threads causes traffic and she's known to be very vulgar. She has made her intentions known to us that she'll contest for miss nairaland this year. She's also a controversial feminist. But recently, we saw some nudes which they said belongs to her and she didn't debunk it. We wish her the best for miss nairaland.

Pls this thread is not here to cause an ewar its just for fun.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobleman18(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2017
I forgot to add "Mr ten things" tosyne2much He's another popular romancelander who likes bashing the ladies that's why they don't like him. But I like him cos he says the truth. Kudos my brother. God bless your hustle.

Mhisbliss This lady is also popular, with her sharp mouth that insult anybody that insult her or her friends. She's Judeeffc's sworn enemy same with hadez. She's ugly but she's still popular with her coloured fonts. And her disses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Misypee(f): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2017
How much did the popularity fetch them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by TrapHedges(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Lol
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobleman18(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Misypee:
No jealous I've noticed you now, tomorrow may be your day.

4 Likes

Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Misypee(f): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Nobleman18:
No jealous I've noticed you now, tomorrow may be your day.
jealous of what undecided
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Mathematical(f): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2017

And where is their laurels?

shocked
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobleman18(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2017
coolknight:
fynestboi - not a romancelander

lanicky not a romancelander

muva bleeped laveda!
That's not what my sources told me, but I'll investigate
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by NLsheriff: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Misypee:
i wan been bash you but i come see say you fine die, pass that fake Jessica seth sef bebe where you hide all this while
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobleman18(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Misypee:
jealous of what undecided
They will not agree. Women!
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Who Nairaland popularity epp
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Misypee(f): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Nobleman18:
They will not agree. Women!
you behave like a woman too, judging from what you typed up there
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Misypee(f): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2017
NLsheriff:
i wan been bash you but i come see say you fine die, pass that fake Jessica seth sef bebe where you hide all this while
I've been seeing the drama going on in this section and its too hot for me, so i just stayed in my lane
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by NLsheriff: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Misypee:
I've been seeing the drama going on in this section and its too hot for me, so i just stayed in my lane
no worry if you no find trouble i go always protect you if them start
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobleman18(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Misypee:
you behave like a woman too, judging from what you typed up there
You b fyn girl sha kiss
I'm loving you kiss
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Misypee(f): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nobleman18:
You b fyn girl sha kiss
I'm loving you kiss
you see why you shouldn't be taken seriously, and for you to sit and enumerate people's life like this, i wonder what you do with your productive time, bye
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobleman18(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Who Nairaland popularity epp
Who's this newbie?
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Misypee(f): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
NLsheriff:
no worry if you no find trouble i go always protect you if them start
thanks
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobleman18(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Misypee:
you see why you shouldn't be taken seriously, and for you to sit and enumerate people's life like this, i wonder what you do with your productive time, bye
You can insult me all you want but I love you. Can I send a pm?
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nobleman18:
Who's this newbie?
Hey,
Nairaland expert
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobleman18(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Hey,

Nairaland expert
Are you the one on your dp?
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nobleman18:
Are you the one on your dp?
Why do you ask
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Misypee(f): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nobleman18:
You can insult me all you want but I love you. Can I send a pm?
no whats wrong with guys in this section seriously
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by NLsheriff: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Misypee:
thanks
Welcome asanwa kiss
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobleman18(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Why do you ask
Nothing
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nobleman18:
Nothing
Ok good
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobleman18(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Misypee:
no whats wrong with guys in this section seriously
Fine girl like you don't want to make friends?kiss
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by youngberry001(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
what of mr lalasticlacla undecided

Dhat man dey Ban person like say no tomorow
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by rawpadgin(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
SMH
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobleman18(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
youngberry001:
what of mr lalasticlcla undecided

Dhat man dey Ban person like say no tomorow
lala doesn't ban its myñd44
Re: The Popular Romancelanders. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Misypee:

So upon all the long stories OP wrote na the popularity part you see?

Bad belle people everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Jade Almost Went Naked On Red Carpet At Brit 2017 Awards / Olosho Vs Girlfriend: Who Is The Real Karashika? / 100% Of Nairaland Girls Are Hoes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.