Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension (34630 Views)

Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status / Senate Need Not Sit To Approve Buhari’s Vacation Extension – Presidency / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Princewell2012(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kennyodinye:

So you follow vote....course hmmm

my brother i follow vote make i no lie. infact i carry the thing for head. grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by nizetee: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Enough supporting PDP or APC. All leads to the slaughter house. shocked shocked angry angry

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by gidjah(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
please rest in peace well sir, we can also help in moving This your Aso rock down to London, we truely do not need it here sir

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Raphael78(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=Nebuchadnezar post=53918934]mission 95% accomplished grin

hahahahahahaha

killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow.

kiss the truth sarrki ngeneukwenu omenkalives. (who ár u,can u confront ur loca gvt chairman first before u open ur shit mouth to insult PMB
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by winj3: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Well Buhari knows Nigerians well, they are weak people by DNA.

they will only verbally "React", Buhari can stay in London for 2 years and nigerians will not do anything - I can bet 1 million naira on it!
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by hisMrs(f): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
i done even taya for this long distance relationship wey Buhari dey follow us do for this country. Na all this kind thing dey make Fayose dey talk nonsense for AIT
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
MALBMAJOR:
Long live my president wish u quick recovery inshallah
you are still obsellete , pls Update
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Mmoud: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
MAY ALLAH (S.W.A)HEAL OUR ABLE PRESIDENT I WISH HIM QUICK RECOVERY.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by rollybest(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
Buhari is useless and stupidd
hahahahahahahaha i don faint

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sai Buhari, Sai Baba. APC!!! CHANGE!!!. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Emassive(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bros rest well. At least U gave your beautiful out to a billionaire before leaving us to 500ngn - 1$.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
You people should just allow him to rest in peace.
Haba!

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by gregyboy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Am afraid that nigeria wont get developed b4 christ would come what a mess of a country u ask d youth of now if he was giving a chance to b nigeria president what hear dem is embazzlement while in power pls god help me if i ever get a chance to b d president most of the youth b dweth with sometimes i wonder were the courageous student that protest in skul are from i feel like they aint from this country because was so ever the country affect the skul
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Billion2612(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
incomplete statement...... rest in peace.

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by misteryman: 2:35am On Feb 22, 2017
I don't want to see that man in Nigeria. Let him continue resting in his place in London. cool cool
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Menakay(m): 5:29am On Feb 22, 2017
LivingHuman:
Nigerians have lashed the Presidency for another extension of President Buhari's Vacation in the UK.

Recall that the President's media adviser, Femi Adesina, in a statement said "During his normal annual checkup, tests showed he needed a longer period of rest, necessitating the President staying longer than planned"...

See what Nigerians are saying below...

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/nigerians-react-to-buharis-new-message.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1399201760132462&id=100001279544272
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by franklingud(m): 5:33am On Feb 22, 2017
They should at least, tell us what his ailment is. Or better yet tell us whether he is dead or not.

Fvck that.. That man is DEAD. Believe it or not.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 22, 2017
But if he is still alive we deserve a short video clip from him addressing us. This is wrong on every level, I don't think it has happened any where else
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Johnnyessence(m): 6:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Inflation still high in his government.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by nelsilvercloud(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2017
MALBMAJOR:
Long live my president wish u quick recovery inshallah
Is he sick?

Physically Challenged Delegate Casting His Vote At PDP Convention / Dele Momodu Mocks Ibrahim Idris' Retirement As The IG Of Police / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos)