Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation (1623 Views)

Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / 10 Female Romancelanders Keeping This Forum Alive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by coolestchris2: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Come and verify you are not fake with a new picture of yourself
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by UndercoverAgent: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
ur brain dey inside buhari cap for london? which kind thick foolishness be this

2 Likes

Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by coolestchris2: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Every boy one deh savage even though them never chop food
UndercoverAgent:
ur brain dey inside buhari cap for london? which kind thick foolishness be this

1 Like

Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by UndercoverAgent: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolestchris2:
Every boy one deh savage even though them never chop food
food chop never them though even savage deh one boy every , mirrored version of ur mumu talk makes more sense than what u said , biko find a well , jump inside and die

1 Like

Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
shocked sad

I'm juz passing by...

Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by coolestchris2: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
No sense..am not sure you passed your common entrance exam at primary 5
UndercoverAgent:
food chop never them though even savage deh one boy every , mirrored version of ur mumu talk makes more sense than what u said , biko find a well , jump inside and die
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by UndercoverAgent: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolestchris2:
No sense..am not sure you passed your common entrance exam at primary 5
i dey try look for somtin to laugh about inside this chicken logic wen u write , coolestmadman , ure the personification of foolishness and everything a foolish person should aspire to be , wall gecko achieves more in a hour than u have achieved in ur life
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by Nobleman18(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ops!!!

I hate it when mature men fight. Ehm what's the name of that mod again..

Mynd44
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolestchris grin grin
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by coolestchris2: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Is this your thread?
Whitehousechick:
Ops!!!
I hate it when mature men fight. Ehm what's the name of that mod again..

Mynd4.4
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by coolestchris2: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
I have a b.eng in civil engineering from uniben,what is your achievement, to be undercover agent of stupidity
UndercoverAgent:
i dey try look for somtin to laugh about inside this chicken logic wen u write , coolestmadman , ure the personification of foolishness and everything a foolish person should aspire to be , wall gecko achieves more in a hour than u have achieved in ur life
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolestchris2:
Is this your thread?
Men are not suppose to be fighting..
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by coolestchris2: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Can't you say that without calling moderator?
Whitehousechick:

Men are not suppose to be fighting..
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by UndercoverAgent: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolestchris2:
I have a b.eng in civil engineering from uniben,what is your achievement to be undercover agent of stupidity
ur wisdom is weak like ur fathers dick
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolestchris2:
Can't you say that without calling moderator?
Would they listen to me?

Why are they fighting self when they are no kids
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by coolestchris2: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ur stupidity is strong like ur father sperm cell that passed his stupidity unto u
UndercoverAgent:
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by coolestchris2: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Get lost from this thread snitch
Whitehousechick:
Would they listen to me?
Why are they fighting self when they are no kids
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
UndercoverAgent:
this na punchline? maguy try again
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by UndercoverAgent: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolestchris2:
Ur stupidity is strong like ur father sperm cell that passed his stupidity unto u
wetin u dey talk? Abeg no use ur foolishness rub me
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolestchris2:
Get lost from this thread snitch
Should you throw tantrums.

Anyway, am gone already
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by UndercoverAgent: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
this na punchline? maguy try again
who invite u ?
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by Incognito101: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
And you think they'll troop in to do that I sorry for you.
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
UndercoverAgent:
who invite u ?
i node the match, commentator nor go talk again if messi miss pk?
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by coolestchris2: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
I guess you are so stupid you don't know you can only rub a person if there is a body contact,you need to go and pick up your balance of school fees from all your schools,because all your English teachers owe u a lot
UndercoverAgent:
wetin u dey talk? Abeg no use ur foolishness rub me
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by coolestchris2: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
I hate people like you with a burning passion
Whitehousechick:

Should you throw tantrums.

Anyway, am gone already
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolestchris2:
I hate people like you with a burning passion
You don't know me, why do you hate me
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by coolestchris2: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
You see two people actually fighting just to actually play game,u that don't know anything will call moderator so that he can end the fun u can never have in your life
Whitehousechick:

You don't know me, why do you hate me
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by savagefinder: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
UndercoverAgent:
oya take shovel begin bury am..3 golds equal one diamond...carry

we have awarded you a diamond star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3636121/celebrating-best-nairaland-savagery#53861876

1 Like

Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolestchris2:
You see two people actually fighting just to actually play game,u that don't know anything will call moderator so that he can end the fun u can never have in your life
When has fighting become game...

You people are busy insulting your parents. That's not good na
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by coolestchris2: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
So in your warped brain ,you actually take online fights serious,you must have come from a traumatic life offline..girl don't take nairaland fights serious,by the way you are not the one on your dp,that's an offense
Whitehousechick:

When has fighting become game...

You people are busy insulting your parents. That's not good na
Re: Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolestchris2:
So in your warped brain ,you actually take online fights serious,you must have come from a traumatic life offline..girl don't take nairaland fights serious,by the way you are not the one on your dp,that's an offense
OK, lesson learned...

You mind introducing me to person on my dp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed: How Can One Put Himself In Da Friendzone And Remain In It Please? / Check Out This Before And After Picture Of This Lady / Types Of Friends To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.