Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (31158 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by 360metrosports: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Former PDP Ministers in a closed-Door meeting with Former President Goodluck Jonathan. As part of on-going consultation on PDP crisis. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-former-pdp-ministers-meet-with.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jonathan should go and rest. He is always trying to front as a hyper nationalist with ultra patriotic intentions. It was his bid to buttress that hollow resume that led him to accommodate all sorts of anti democratic steps just to make buhari president. Look at what we have now. He thought he was building a democracy so he handed over to an intellectually challenged man who nearly destroyed the country's democracy. Where was he all these while? buhari is lying fallow in a chilly London hospital and he is now all over the place trying to effect the next development. Jonathan messed up a lot of lives with his uncanny political naivety and should just go and sit down somewhere..

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
So APC is indeed going grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by hinwazaka: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
The greatest Nigerian President ever. Oga please come back and save us

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mr.Jona, things have gone north....sorry south in the country

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
bye bye to APC come 2019

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by yaqq: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
No matter the resolution PDP can never be without corrupt people especially that useless gej sitting there. Now apc is not even helping matters, things have become worse , hardship, hunger, crime, in fact every thing is on the increase as if there re on competition all because Nigeria is govern by old stupid men who re not in touch with realities. It's high time the youths comes up wt a party and come up with policies that can work so that together we can take back our future from this old men who knows nothing rather than securing their children and grandchildren future.

Look at Buhari for example, he s not in the country for over a month now, spending tax payers money on his health in London use to old age, imagine someone who say buy naija to grow fa. As in there re no places to rest in naija. PDP is dead so should be apc in 2019. Nothing to sell to the people, we need a new party comprises of youths beside the youth is estimated to be around 75 million in population....................It's tym to take over OUR own future. The future is now!!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
PDP will surely bounce back in 2019,...Apc has failed woefully

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

11 Likes

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin A great man cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Candybob(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fish head Jonah!
You brought us to this place of national quagmire by playing politics of mumuism and allowing Buffonhari to outwit you.
Buhari is a disgrace, follow london and continue to rest in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by coolitempa(f): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
A bunch of morons...what kind of meeting is it when no notes are being taken...unserious clowns.... angry...see phones, air-conditioning controls and mobile phones...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
PDP is coming back to life with what I'm seeing

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

4 Likes

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by playfulvivo: 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
wetin b all ds rubbish meetings...Anyway i support una to bounce back as bubu dey misfire

7 Likes

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolitempa:
A bunch of morons...what kind of meeting is it when no notes are being taken...unserious clowns.... angry...see phones, air-conditioning controls and mobile phones...
Eshinwaju take your time ooo angry

5 Likes

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Elder4sure(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Zombies will never like this! The best thing that happened to Nigeria we miss you so much. Let's kick out failures come 2019. I stand with Good luck forever.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by BCISLTD: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
angry where is EFCC when you need them
Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Jchi9876: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
What the hell is all these thieves holding meeting for?

When last did they hold a meeting to formulate policies and offer advice to the government at the center to make the country move forward?..
If Ogogoro Jonathan's plan is to clinch the ticket in 2019 he will be beaten blue black this time.
Shameless pigs

3 Likes

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Strategic meeting for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
GEJ should put OBJ to shame and navigate PDP out of its sorry state.
That's what statesmen do, not tearing their cards like spoilt children.

16 Likes

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
I can see the door is closed true true grin
Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Phiniter(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:
Jonathan should go and rest. He is always trying to front as a hyper nationalist with ultra patriotic intentions. It was his bid to buttress that hollow resume that led him to accommodate all sorts of anti democratic steps just to make buhari president. Look at what we have now. He thought he was building a democracy so he handed over to an intellectually challenged man who nearly destroyed the country's democracy. Where was he all these while? buhari is lying fallow in a chilly London hospital and he is now all over the place trying to effect the next development. Jonathan messed up a lot of lives with his uncanny political naivety and should just go and sit down somewhere..
Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Atlanticfire: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:

The people voted in their choice and Jonathan respected the wish of the people. Do not cry that Jonathan respected your wish.

You guys were hoping that Jonathan will cling to power so you can form a parallel Govt. Jonathan smartly gave up the seat to your demigod, let'sall enjoy the change together.

Next time don't vote in someone who is obviously not qualified to be a secondary school teacher as president.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Anthony0094(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:

If Jonathan messed up a lot of lives as u said, I wonder what u will use to qualify this government

22 Likes

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Goke7: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
AdonaiRoofing:
PDP is coming back to life with what I'm seeing

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

PDP has become 'the living dead' be that grin

1 Like

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Jchi9876: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
frenchwine:
GEJ should put OBJ to shame and navigate PDP out of its sorry state.
That's what statesmen do, not tearing their cards like spoilt children.

You have been drinking too much French wine

2 Likes

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Olukat(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:

My brother, I do understand your anger but it's got to stop now.
Nigeria is in a ditch, whatever can get this nation out now is welcomed.
The DULLARD has absconded

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Brood of vipers!

1 Like

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by delli(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oga Boss

Pls borrow them some sense maybe they will learn

President of life
Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by GMBuhari: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
hehehehe

They be like , Oga Jona , Buhari don arrest all our people finish , why be say he never touch you

Jonathan be like , My brother , i dey find how to run commot for the country sef , i don beg OBJ , i don beg ATIKU , i don go beg Soludo

All of them just tell me say nothing dey ,

My brother , when this people say make you no worry , na then gaan you suppose panic grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Olukat:

My brother, I do understand your anger but it's got to stop now.
Nigeria is in a ditch, whatever can get this nation out now is welcomed.
The DULLARD has absconded

If you say so..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State / Buhari To Probe Ibe Kachikwu Over Oil Swap Deals / Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.