Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm (3299 Views)

Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral / Why Men Tired, Lose Interest, & Sleepy After Orgasm But Women Don't / Woman Left Paralysed After Orgasm During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
This girl would travel all the way from her school to her boyfriend's place after missing him so badly. And maximum she could be without him is two weeks.

The pre-intimacy has usually been out of this world, and the girl would cry like a baby during orgasm. But immediately the cloud nine experience subsides, the girl would become sad, and won't talk to anyone for the next two hours.

Dating History: The girl was disvirgined by the guy.

Religious Standing: The girl is a choir leader while the guy is neither a believer nor an unbeliever.

She wouldn't disclose what her problem at orgasm was. Can girls relate to this experience and tell us what her problem probably is?

1 Like

Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by LAFO: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
This Girl

Her Boyfriend

Choir master

Dating History

Religious Standing
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
LAFO:
This Girl

Her Boyfriend

Choir master

Dating History

Religious Standing

Nothing said, bro.
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Nogodye(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
The girl need to se TB Joshua
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by newyorks(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
her parents advice won't let her yet her urge for sex is steadily overwhelming her subconciousnes.

her guy needs more talk to convice her than just sex asap.
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
newyorks:
her parents advice won't let her yet her urge for sex is steadily overwhelming her subconciousnes.

her guy needs more talk to convice her than just sex asap.

If he doesn't give it to her, that one makes her angry the most.
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by newyorks(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
B2Spirits:

she is possess asap.at the sight of banana she rose bt after intimacy she's regreting.could spiritual strain.

1 Like

Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by newyorks(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
B2Spirits:

Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Splinz(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
B2Spirits:
This girl would travel all the way from her school to her boyfriend's place after missing him so badly. And maximum she could be without him is two weeks.

The pre-intimacy has usually been out of this world, and the girl would cry like a baby during orgasm. But immediately the cloud nine experience subsides, the girl would become sad, and won't talk to anyone for the next two hours.

Dating History: The girl was disvirgined by the guy.

Religious Standing: The girl is a choir leader while the guy is neither a believer nor an unbeliever.

She wouldn't disclose what her problem at orgasm was. Can girls relate to this experience and tell us what her problem probably is?

The problem lies in her spirituality.

Her conscience is pricking her. It is like a bell is ringing in her ears: 'You have committed fornication!'

Poor girl.

1 Like

Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by queencalipso(f): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Op, it's a feeling of guilt after orgasm probably bcz of her parents advice or her believe. But then, she can't control her urge
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by queencalipso(f): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Splinz:

Her conscience is pricking her. It is like a bell is ringing in her ears: 'You have committed fornication!'

Poor girl.

Exactly, she will get over the feelings with time. When she don become pro for the act.

Say no to pre-marital sex
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Why does a young girl leave school to go have sex in the first instance Your guy is into a dangerous game. The consequences are overwhelming, let him know.
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
The girl must be a Buharist....

PM me her number pls! I need to invite her over to counsel her
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Op I will need to handle before I explain better.
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Incognito101: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Bad sharp guy.
Op you heard? Oya do the needful...
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Anthony0094(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
land
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Incognito101:

Bad sharp guy.

Op you heard? Oya do the needful...
No bad intention bro, only trying to assist
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Flexherbal(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
She dey feel bad because the guy never pay.
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol. For political counselling abi? Omo esu!

1 Like

Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Why does a young girl leave school to go have sex in the first instance Your guy is into a dangerous game. The consequences are overwhelming, let him know.

HND 2 student, 22 years old.
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Flexherbal:
She dey feel bad because the guy never pay.

The guy that bought her a laptop?
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
B2Spirits:

Lol. For political counselling abi? Omo esu!
Polisexual counseling
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
B2Spirits:

HND 2 student, 22 years old.
The day something bad happens, you'd know her parents think she's still young.
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Splinz:

Poor girl.

But why can't she look for a religious guy like her?
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

u too de follow small children talk anyhow for this section

old papa feeling like a teenager angry sad
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Polisexual counseling

This my oga don corrupt finish.
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
ruggedised:

Boys will be boys

1 Like

Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
B2Spirits:

This my oga don corrupt finish.
Don't let Buharj see this
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
ruggedised:

I think you haven't seen his pic. He no old o.
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
undeveloped land
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Flexherbal(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
B2Spirits:

The guy that bought her a laptop?
Hahahahhahah!
You know the kind of payment that i am talking about.
Re: She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
B2Spirits:

I think you haven't seen his pic. He no old o.

I have seen his pictures countless time at politics section tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Girl That Just Finished Secondary School / Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? / How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.