Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

How To Ask A Girl Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask A Girl Out (1089 Views)

Guy Asks A Girl Out On Twitter. See Her Epic Reply / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask A Girl Out by peterock100: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Good Eve.Nairalander .
Lemme go straight to d point.
I have been finding dz difficult. I just need you guys to teach me hw to toast a girl.
Just any format.
Thanks in Advance
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by SweetWJ(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
peterock100:
Good Eve.Nairalander .
I have been finding dz difficult. I just need you guys to teach me hw to toast a girl.
Just any format.
Thanks in Advance
Naija, all u came to post is dis? U shud hav as wel asked to be taught how to poo. U need a good life of quality purpose.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by slimthugchimee(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
jobless one, make money and girls will toast you undecided
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by ochobaba(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
If you can't offer help the needy why spilt on the thread... Will you die if you stay outta it
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
peterock100:
Good Eve.Nairalander .
Just any format.
Thanks in Advance
brother go through this thread... wink wink
u wont be disappointed..
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by dannybomb(m): 1:39am On Feb 22, 2017
ochobaba:
If you can't offer help the needy why spilt on the thread... Will you die if you stay outta it
hmm see. who is talking, you mate are hustling looking for. money. you are here posting what can't add to economic development in nigeria, abi u don't know that a naira is going 600 a dollar
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by ochobaba(m): 4:24am On Feb 22, 2017
dannybomb:

hmm see. who is talking, you mate are hustling looking for. money. you are here posting what can't add to economic development in nigeria, abi u don't know that a naira is going 600 a dollar
Dollar rise, e no rise, does that stop you from still flexing?
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by ochobaba(m): 6:06am On Feb 28, 2017
dannybomb:

Dollar rise e no rise e no concern me

(1) (Reply)

Last Words Of NAF Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, He Might Face Firing Squad / Lies: Apostle Suleman's Second Lover Exposed Queen Esther (see Photos) / Do We Have American Version Of Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.