Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (765 Views)

What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / Your Opinion Please / Opinion Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: . by slimthugchimee(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
so you think you are talking to keke drivers abi undecided
Re: . by optional1(f): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
my broda better go business section cos people here na romance nd bashing they sabi...
They no fit romance keke oh
Re: . by SINZ: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Will your bro drive it himself or hire someone to do it?

Don't make the mistake of buying a fairly used engine.

2 Likes

Re: . by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
My friend, take this to the appropriate section!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:
Will your bro drive it himself or hire someone to do it?

Don't make the mistake of buying a fairly used engine.

He will hire someone, he intend buying new one.
Re: . by youngberry001(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
i tink dis iz none of my buzness...

!!duty tinx....#military
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
slimthugchimee:

Trash sad

1 Like

Re: . by SINZ: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mavin1:

He will hire someone, he intend buying new one.

Well, you have nothing to worry about aside the credibility of your driver. If you're lucky, you'll find someone honest. A dishonest employee will mark the end of your biz.

Also, the routes he's gonna ply should be one with tarred road, else you'll be paying repeated visits to the mechanics shop. Its a very lucrative venture, I have one too but I switch drivers from time to time. May seem unfair but its the only way to ensure they don't rip me off cos as time goes on, even the most honest man is bound to fall into temptation. Hope I was able to help. The Auto's section would've been more suited for this kind of topic though..

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:

Well, you have nothing to worry about aside the credibility of your driver. If you're lucky, you'll find someone honest. A dishonest employee will mark the end of your biz.

Also, the routes he's gonna ply should be one with tarred road, else you'll be paying repeated visits to the mechanics shop. Its a very lucrative venture, I have one too but I switch drivers from time to time. May seem unfair but its the only way to ensure they don't rip me off cos as time goes on, even the most honest man is bound to fall into temptation. Hope I was able to help. The Auto's section would've been more suited for this kind of topic though..

Thanks boss, the guy is not in the Country sha
Re: . by SINZ: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mavin1:

Thanks boss, the guy is not in the Country sha
You're welcome.
Re: . by pweetixandy: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
I dunno but I think the biz is lucrative, used to know a guy in d house next to mine, but he did the biz with okada, he had over 8 bikes on the road, he has built his house now and moved out of the area. I'm pretty sure he started small cos he was a photographer before venturing into d transportation biz. every day the abokis riding the bikes would come and give him money.
Re: . by kinibigdeal(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
The cost of maintaining keke Napep is cheaper compare to all those commercial buses but when it comes to the cost of purchase, you can get a new Napep for 750k and also a tokunbo bus at that same price. Will you rather spend 750k on a Napep or on a bus? As per the return, if you have a good rider, he may be getting you a return of 10k per day if in a busy area while a 24 sitter bus can get you much higher but with a whole lot of maintenance issues due to the handler lackadaisical attitude. The choice is yours!
Re: . by Anthony0094(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
land
Re: . by wizrose(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mavin1:
Good evening Romancelanders, though this is not the right section to post this but I need your candid advice please!

Straight to the question.

My brother told me today about his new business plan, he wants to venture into transportation business and he's starting with Keke, (I mean High Purchasing it).

Please how lucrative is this business?

Your opinion is highly welcomed!
I don't think My opinion.is needed here

Re: . by Anthony0094(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
slimthugchimee:
bae be gentle with people
Re: . by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
pweetixandy:
I dunno but I think the biz is lucrative, used to know a guy in d house next to mine, but he did the biz with okada, he had over 8 bikes on the road, he has built his house now and moved out of the area. I'm pretty sure he started small cos he was a photographer before venturing into d transportation biz. every day the abokis riding the bikes would come and give him money.

Thanks for your contribution.
I appreciate!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
kinibigdeal:
The cost of maintaining keke Napep is cheaper compare to all those commercial buses but when it comes to the cost of purchase, you can get a new Napep for 750k and also a tokunbo bus at that same price. Will you rather spend 750k on a Napep or on a bus? As per the return, if you have a good rider, he may be getting you a return of 10k per day if in a busy area while a 24 sitter bus can get you much higher but with a whole lot of maintenance issues due to the handler lackadaisical attitude. The choice is yours!

You have a point here! Thanks boss.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Middle finger if your comment is not relevant!

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus / Ladies! See The 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Friends About Your Man / 6 Things You Must Change In Order To Be Rich And Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.