Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Your Opinion Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion Please (2017 Views)

What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Opinion Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Please by Eddyitaly77(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2015
Good day NL....

a week ago I met this beautiful and charming babe she has everything that a man look for, so I gist her and she accepted, everything was going smoothly... We fixed a date and she decided to come to my place, she came yesterday as we planned it..she cooked and we ate together, drank together... I make her feel comfortable play with her, cracked jokes, I did all the things a man should do to make a woman happy and she were comfortable with me she play with me too, kissd me, hold me ...but I didn't make any attempt to have sex with her because I want to build a good relationship with her, I don't want to rush things.. Evening came and she decided to leave then I gave her money for her transport to my greatest surprise she refused to collect the money she said she have transport money that I shouldn't bother myself,I said ok and take her to the bus stop and she left ,.( For my mind, see correct babe).....but now I don't understand what's going on I have been calling her since yesterday, messaging her, WhatsApping her, Facebooking her,yet no reply and no return of call as I am writing this now I still called her and she busy my call... Am so confused I don't know what I did wrong...seriously this girl proved that am ok for her, she really likes me I felt it... But now am thinking it's because of I didn't sex her.....

Please whats your opinion?
Re: Your Opinion Please by Cutehector(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
Good day NL....
a week ago I met this beautiful and charming babe she has everything that a man look for, so I gist her and she accepted, everything was going smoothly.. We fixed a date and she decided to come to my place, she came yesterday as we planned it..she cooked and we ate together, drank together... I make her feel comfortable play with her, cracked jokes, I did all the things a man should do to make a woman happy and she were comfortable with me she play with me too, kissd me, hold me ...but I didn't make any attempt to have sex with her because I want to build a good relationship with her, I don't want to rush things.. Evening came and she decided to leave then I gave her money for her transport to my greatest surprise she refused to collect the money she said she have transport money that I shouldn't bother myself,I said ok and take her to the bus stop and she left ,.( For my mind, see correct babe).....but now I don't understand what's going on I have been calling her since yesterday, messaging her, WhatsApping her, Facebooking her,yet no reply and no return of call as I am writing this now I still called her and she busy my call... Am so confused I don't know what I did wrong...seriously this girl proved that am ok for her, she really likes me I felt it... But now am thinking it's because of I didn't sex her.....
Cutehector:
Jolllyjoy did u hear? She decided to come to his place!
All dese ladies dah will be formin i dont go to a man's house

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
You obviously want something more.

Maybe sex which is kinda out of place.
Re: Your Opinion Please by Cutehector(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
Good day NL....

a week ago I met this beautiful and charming babe she has everything that a man look for, so I gist her and she accepted, everything was going smoothly... We fixed a date and she decided to come to my place, she came yesterday as we planned it..she cooked and we ate together, drank together... I make her feel comfortable play with her, cracked jokes, I did all the things a man should do to make a woman happy and she were comfortable with me she play with me too, kissd me, hold me ...but I didn't make any attempt to have sex with her because I want to build a good relationship with her, I don't want to rush things.. Evening came and she decided to leave then I gave her money for her transport to my greatest surprise she refused to collect the money she said she have transport money that I shouldn't bother myself,I said ok and take her to the bus stop and she left ,.( For my mind, see correct babe).....but now I don't understand what's going on I have been calling her since yesterday, messaging her, WhatsApping her, Facebooking her,yet no reply and no return of call as I am writing this now I still called her and she busy my call... Am so confused I don't know what I did wrong...seriously this girl proved that am ok for her, she really likes me I felt it... But now am thinking it's because of I didn't sex her.....

maybe she is seeing her period... wink
Re: Your Opinion Please by dolarland(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2015
Maybe u are more than her taste grin
Re: Your Opinion Please by Emmyginger(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2015
chai! Women luving sex since 700B.C,but there might b an underlying cause
Re: Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:

she went to the man house for reasons best know to her.

Who knows if she planned on transferring a sickness to him self.,
Re: Your Opinion Please by MrsChima(f): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Move on. It wasn't that serious.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Please by Daughterzion(f): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
She probably didnt like you
Re: Your Opinion Please by Cutehector(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
she went to the man house for reasons best know to her.

Who knows if she planned on transferring a sickness to him self.,
shocked dnt come and visit me again grin
Re: Your Opinion Please by Babprosper20(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
shocked dnt come and visit me again grin
i must come but on a serious note,guys really need to be very careful.

Endtime things
Re: Your Opinion Please by Cutehector(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i must come but on a serious note,guys really need to be very careful.

Endtime things
who told u guys arent careful... Who amongst the gender gets pregnant grin
Re: Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
who told u guys arent careful... Who amongst the gender gets pregnant grin
it only a stvpid lady that will give a baby to an underserving man.,

forget pregnancy but most guys brain go into coma once they see a sweet beautiful ladycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Your Opinion Please by Cutehector(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
it only a stvpid lady that will give a baby to an underserving man.,

forget pregnancy but most guys brain go into coma once they see a sweet beautiful ladycheesycheesycheesy
even d bible says ots shameful for a man to lose his head over the beauty of a woman...
Re: Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
even d bible says ots shameful for a man to lose his head over the beauty of a woman...
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

how u dey,leave op mata
Re: Your Opinion Please by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

how u dey,leave op mata
cool durling... Relaxing in my villa
Re: Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
cool durling... Relaxing in my villa
woaw.where is ur village located?wink
Re: Your Opinion Please by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

how u dey,leave op mata
its over grin
Re: Your Opinion Please by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
woaw.where is ur village located?wink
brazil grin
Re: Your Opinion Please by Khd95(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2015
But op,its barely 24hrs na,why do u want to die,haba,calme down small nd find somtin else to do..if after two days no reply,then u can raise d alarm.

*Sips orange jouice+tomatoe juice+vodka*
Re: Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
brazil grin
tell me jorcheesy
Re: Your Opinion Please by Emac34: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2015
She needed the sex bt u ignored her..honestly some guys ar nt after sex just like me nd the OPs grincheesy
Genea come and have a lookgrin
Re: Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2015
Gals are confused set of peeps. A gal once visited me and we romanced and were both high. Wanted to take off her pant she slapped my hands and said no. As a gentle man i obliged. Cos i no want rape accusation tins. At night we were chatting and she said she was disappointed in me, dat its a normal tin for a gal to say know and den i have to persuade her well for d sex. Dat am not man enuf imagine. She refused to ever come lol
Re: Your Opinion Please by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
Good day NL....

a week ago I met this beautiful and charming babe she has everything that a man look for, so I gist her and she accepted, everything was going smoothly... We fixed a date and she decided to come to my place, she came yesterday as we planned it..she cooked and we ate together, drank together... I make her feel comfortable play with her, cracked jokes, I did all the things a man should do to make a woman happy and she were comfortable with me she play with me too, kissd me, hold me ...b[b]ut I didn't make any attempt to have sex with her because I want to build a good relationship with her[/b], I don't want to rush things.. Evening came and she decided to leave then I gave her money for her transport to my greatest surprise she refused to collect the money she said she have transport money that I shouldn't bother myself,I said ok and take her to the bus stop and she left ,.( For my mind, see correct babe).....but now I don't understand what's going on I have been calling her since yesterday, messaging her, WhatsApping her, Facebooking her,yet no reply and no return of call as I am writing this now I still called her and she busy my call... Am so confused I don't know what I did wrong...seriously this girl proved that am ok for her, she really likes me I felt it... But now am thinking it's because of I didn't sex her.....

When a girl offers herself to be fvcked, and you don't take it, she really feels rejected.

You can always build relationships AFTER sex.

And blowing up her phone, what do you suppose you'd achieve with that?
Re: Your Opinion Please by Cutehector(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
tell me jorcheesy
alright, amaigbo, imo state
Re: Your Opinion Please by Genea(f): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2015
Emac34:
She needed the sex bt u ignored her..honestly some guys ar nt after sex just like me nd the OPs grincheesy
Genea come and have a lookgrin
lol emac34, he wants sex jooor bt he observes its too early
@op if she didnt kiss,i wud have said she was making u comfortable until she left,doesn't want to make u feel out of place ,bt nw dat she kissed,prob dere is something wrong where she is,she myt b having some p,just gv her sometime
Re: Your Opinion Please by JewelDiamond(f): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2015
She was expecting a Christmas gift from you but you gave her only transfare.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Please by Emac34: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Genea:
lol emac34, he wants sex jooor bt he observes its too early
@op if she didnt kiss,i wud have said she was making u comfortable until she left,doesn't want to make u feel out of place ,bt nw dat she kissed,prob dere is something wrong where she is,she myt b having some p,just gv her sometime
Dats ur opinion
Re: Your Opinion Please by Genea(f): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2015
Emac34:
Dats ur opinion
lolxcheesy
Re: Your Opinion Please by Genea(f): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2015
Emac34:
Dats ur opinion
lolxcheesy
Re: Your Opinion Please by wizaro(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2015
OK.. dis ur matter get as e be oooooooooo.. I suggest u do d I jus dey watch attitude... Allow her for now... D truth is dat women are too hard to understand and unpredictable one minute dey are fine d oda minute dey are sad.... Am beginning to wonder if God understands women in dis world!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma / Girls Vs Guys...is This True? / Truth Or Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.