Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

What's Really Wrong With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Really Wrong With Buhari (759 Views)

Aisha Buhari Joins The Accolade Challenge. Reacts To Photo Of Trump With Buhari / 84-Year-Old Solider Who Served With Buhari In The Army, Spotted In Bauchi.Photos / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Really Wrong With Buhari by obinna58(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
I av heard different news about buhari which made me create this topic, what do you really think is the problem with our president

Re: What's Really Wrong With Buhari by onward4life(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
obinna58:
I av heard different news about buhari which made me create this topic, what do you really think is the problem with our president

Nothing much just ordinary signs of dying or possibly symptoms of fore fathers loading!!!

1 Like

Re: What's Really Wrong With Buhari by ciscoxx(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Age retirement. Nothing much is wrong with him.. He need rest of mind.. Sometimes doctor will say you need rest and sleep.. So baba need sleep.
Re: What's Really Wrong With Buhari by mightyhazell: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ur asking an 80+ old greatgrandfather what is wrong with him dats making him not 2 perform like a forty or fifty sth year old?

Op,senilism!

1 Like

Re: What's Really Wrong With Buhari by obinna58(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
onward4life:

Nothing much just ordinary signs of dying or possibly symptoms of fore fathers loading!!!

grin grin grin
Re: What's Really Wrong With Buhari by Flashh: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
The MB you used to create this thread on Nairaland; asking Google won't take up to that.

1 Like

Re: What's Really Wrong With Buhari by anibi9674: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
his manhood can no longer stand.
Re: What's Really Wrong With Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ok
Re: What's Really Wrong With Buhari by obinna58(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Flashh:
The MB you used to create this thread on Nairaland; asking Google won't take up to that.
Really? Maybe I got excess u might never know wink
Re: What's Really Wrong With Buhari by ediama(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
question you should be asking professors in the villa or national assembly, you come the ask nursery school pupils!
Re: What's Really Wrong With Buhari by annnikky(f): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
I heard that they want to perform d**k surgery on him...

D fact is that we dunno d one to beliv anymore n we're tired of hearing this or that about him undecided they should come out n explain to us wat is really wrong with him n not playing his n seek with us undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sheriff Is A Mole Planted By APC In PDP –gov-wike / Nigerians Need To Stop Blaming Corruption For Everything- Acting President / Emir Sanusi - I Won't Leave My Throne To Run For Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.