Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) (36263 Views)

Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by LifestyleTonite: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2017
sichJC
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Na you land dem go use for farming? No be who get land dey farm?

Land plenty for village. Stop supporting bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by Dawson68(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmm.. Nawa oo
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by princemillla(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2017
mykelmeezy:

half a Chance of surviving is better than none

it can keep you floating even when you pass out outta fatigue

who knows if a partrol plane or coast guard or navy seal might find them

but then why take the journey in the first place

r they only one suffering in their country

There is nothing like half chance In the middle of real ocean. Remember this is not beach. Waves from the water can submerge your for some mins before being afloat...so there is no chance for survival same with swimming. Don't forget this water house so many dangerous animals also. But the question should b why embark on such journey.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by grandstar(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Our land is green

its brown with Buhari in charge. The economy is in a recession

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2017
another Titanic
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by JJThompson(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2017
I hope Nigerians are not included
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by jennifer22(f): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2017
This young people should drive Keke or better still do concre, instead of going to a journey of no return.... Haba

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Rip to the dead, so many reports of Nigerians dying in Libya this year embarassed
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2017
JJThompson:
I hope Nigerians are not included
Says who?
They are the majority undecided embarassed

My brother don go jand recently!
One, two and three years will pass without hearing from them, just know they may be part of this unfortunate fellows embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2017
grin
ovieigho:
I used to ask my self why people embark on such risky journey even with 500k? Until I listened to my friend who just crossed over to Italy from Libya. According to him he said after safe crossing,the Italia authority will automatically take them in while they along with UN give them monthly stipend till they get their full ' papers'

You don't mean it... To the Sahara my fellow Brodas
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2017
The land of the dead is never full... Its still hungry for souls
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2017
mykelmeezy:
if you cant swim why embark on such

more so without a life jacket
you must be a 21st century kid to even mention life jacket, LMAO
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by scachy(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2017
mykelmeezy:

How far can u swim on a sea
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by holicalpha(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2017
I know a guy who just came back from Libya last week.. He was actually deported..he made three separate trips and outta the travellers about 180+ only about 5,8,10 survived each of the trip.. I still don't get why they'd make such a reckless journey.. If I had 500k..invest in some kinda business nothing is too small.. I remember when a big bro of mine ran a video game centre. He made about 60k first month.. And the capital used in starting the business wasn't up to even 500k.. Some people are not thoughtful...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by lifeofaceboi(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2017
rip.
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2017
10 out of 20 black there are Nigerians
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by hardbody: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2017
ovieigho:
I used to ask my self why people embark on such risky journey even with 500k? Until I listened to my friend who just crossed over to Italy from Libya. According to him he said after safe crossing,the Italia authority will automatically take them in while they along with UN give them monthly stipend till they get their full ' papers'

This explanation falls flat on its face. Some risks are reasonable. Any risk that in the event of the unexpected happens, you suffer total and terminal loss is not a risk, it is simply suicidal.

The only way I will take such a risk is if i am ready to commit suicide, then the probability of success in crossing an ocean in a vessel becomes a better alternative, reason is either way, I would have died anyways.

But what do I know, they may have decided that its better to die than be alive in their country. One thing is certain, at the moment of death, ALL, each and every one of them must have had a moment of regret, had i known......

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by goldenceo1: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2017
the hustle for greener pasture is real... RIP to them. check my signature for sumtin fresh and new
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by anonimi: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2017
Pavore9:
It is not as if they were being ferried for free, they pay good money for the journey that is very high risk! Despite the calamity, another group is setting out.

Sheer stupidity of the mentally lazy black people who are thirsty in the abundance of water in their own backyard.
Rather than deal with our treasury looters we are praising them and seeking breakthroughs and dash from them.
Our suffering never start. angry undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

slimany:
Fayose for PRESIDENT. I support your presidential ambition jare. may God be with you. omo ologo. ma jeun lo jare .

anonimi:

Ko ma jeun lo while:

- the workers are unpaid,
- schools are not built with adequate equipment and staff
- bad roads
- inadequate health clinics and hospitals with staff & equipment
- no tap water
- unemployment

Who do you this thing

westerm:
xpensive vehicles, mansion, etc. are the trade mark of Nigba Fayose, Ayo Fayose's son.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2520636_photo1_jpeg62908384a3f8d64bc290f64a5f77ce94

anonimi:
The same Nigerians who elected Okorohausa as a governor in their state two times.
Did you say Africa's foremost nation
I laugh in Swahili grin cheesy
Is that based on HDI ranking, corruption index or per capita GDP or what exactly

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2512867_okoro_jpeg5d9e87716fccbf507fb5833b770aade6

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by Minjim: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2017
mykelmeezy:

How many distance can one swim in an ocean?
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by martineverest(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2017
ovieigho:
the tin taya me o..my edo brothas no dey hear word
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by LastSurvivor11: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Folksyharry:

Bro it's actually the opposite. In the middle of an ocean or sea life jacket is more important than Michael Phelps swimming skills.

Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by marxwellerr247(m): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
I keep saying it, stay in your country. If you can't get a job, go into farming, you will surely see what to eat. RIP

So U will steal someone's land to farm

though am against the horrible crossing
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by eodavids(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Why has Libya failed or refuse to deter this ilegal migration through its borders?
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by ricki: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2017
mykelmeezy:

half a Chance of surviving is better than none

it can keep you floating even when you pass out outta fatigue

who knows if a partrol plane or coast guard or navy seal might find them

but then why take the journey in the first place

r they only one suffering in their country

what about the extremely cold water? sharks? lifejacket can do very little..
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 8:58am On Feb 22, 2017
117 minus 3=114
Therefore we HV 114 women adult on board ,olosho alert ....smh undecided undecided
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by Omooniya1: 9:01am On Feb 22, 2017
todaynewsreview:

Does it really work that way?
I doubt if it works that way my brother!
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by Maski87: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Get rich or die trying
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by sniperr007(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2017
mykelmeezy:

Swimming in a pool and in ocean no b d same.
Re: Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) by Dmony: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2017
What if those migrants were killed in the process of crossing to the country by the sea boarder agents? ....just saying...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EMU Trains For Lagos Light Rail Blue Line Ready For Shipping / UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads / What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.