Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Pls,guys I Nid Some Good Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls,guys I Nid Some Good Advise. (489 Views)

Some Good Reason To Date A Bbw (plus Sized Women) (PICS) / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Davido Adekola's Good Advise To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

Pls,guys I Nid Some Good Advise. by archintunde(m): 12:56am On Feb 22, 2017
we ve bin dating for 2years now,we loved each other so much that we can't do without each other.
One day,,her mother called me and she told me that a vision came out in there church,that we guys re nt compatitable and also that am a deciever.she told me to cut the relationship between i and her daughter.i really love this girl so much
pls,guys ep me out!
Re: Pls,guys I Nid Some Good Advise. by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Did you pray about it before going into the relationship with her? If you pray and God said go ahead, then who is that human being that will stop you?
archintunde:
we ve bin dating for 2years now,we loved each other so much that we can't do without each other.
One day,,her mother called me and she told me that a vision came out in there church,that we guys re nt compatitable and also that am a deciever.she told me to cut the relationship between i and her daughter.i really love this girl so much
pls,guys ep me out!
Re: Pls,guys I Nid Some Good Advise. by fran6co(m): 1:03am On Feb 22, 2017
just cut it na, if the mum is nt in support bruda u better flee
Re: Pls,guys I Nid Some Good Advise. by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:07am On Feb 22, 2017
lwkmd o, the great deciever
Re: Pls,guys I Nid Some Good Advise. by cocaineaddict(m): 1:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Mumu story
Re: Pls,guys I Nid Some Good Advise. by Hadar4328(m): 1:19am On Feb 22, 2017
Mostly in Life, we get to make wrong choices or never get what we really want. Breaking news! Love breaks this assumption . You really need to be sincere with yourself, asking the question 'what really makes you love her this much?'. Physical appearance is a pass but not enough reason to go against all odds to have her but when it comes to long lasting reasons like demeanor, trait, mutual understanding, Her cool checks your Hot (vice versa) I believe she is worth fighting for.

In Africa, We tend to make other people's opinions cloud our judgement most especially the way we live our lives. Last time I checked, its my life (bon jovi said it too) not yours!.

Finally, my verdict is that you assess what it is that gets you neck-deep into her, if it has a lasting effect.. Keep your relationship this close with her. However, if you yourself exude this 'playboy' kinda attitude, I presume you take the front door out of her life....

Make the right move and goodluck making that move!
Re: Pls,guys I Nid Some Good Advise. by archintunde(m): 1:32am On Feb 22, 2017
darol4real:
Did you pray about it before going into the relationship with her? If you pray and God said go ahead, then who is that human being that will stop you?
yea i prayed about it bt just really confused
Re: Pls,guys I Nid Some Good Advise. by archintunde(m): 1:34am On Feb 22, 2017
it too) not yours!.

Finally, my verdict is that you assess what it is that gets you neck-deep into her, if it has a lasting effect.. Keep your relationship this close with her. However, if you yourself exude this 'playboy' kinda attitude, I presume you take the front door out of her life....

thnks!
Re: Pls,guys I Nid Some Good Advise. by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 22, 2017

Simple...her Mother DON'T LIKE YOU cheesy and she will do everything to break your relationship by hook or by crook... U already foresee the disaster is about to come.. Oga, Omo, Oya abeggggi save urself from all forms of humiliation...

The ‘endure It’ Syndrome…… How It Plays Out! / Hi Romancelanders / Interpretation Pls