Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Prophet Muhammad in the Bible - Islam for Muslims (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad in the Bible (22569 Views)

A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by georgecso(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ alam- tara

As Jonas was three days and three nights in the belly of the whale , .

You are the funniest mammal l have ever come across. Look u were not in the belly of the shark with Jonah. I sorry Bro it seems your English is impaired ( Don't take it as an insult pls)

Please Answer these questions:-
1 - How did Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) died ? ( I want a reference from the Quran)
2 - How sure are u that he is in Aljana? ( I want a reference from the Quran)

I just want you to know ok pls don't take offence.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by georgecso(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ Alam-Tara

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55

Fortunately, there are many Arab muslims and Christians ( Hanna Ashrawi -Palestinian X-tian, Tariq Aziz - Former Iraq VP, ) You cannot deny the Divine nature of His Birth and the miracles He performed so Don't be angry beacause Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) did not perform any miracle bro.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by GoodMuyis(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2009
I dont see the reason why you guys are looking for someone that came to this earth; Years after Christ has ascended to heaven.
So dont play Games on yourself but you can , search the Scritpures, for an exersice

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2009
@Georgecso: « #512 on: Today at 12:37:26 PM »

@ alam- tara

As Jonas was three days and three nights in the belly of the whale , .

You are the funniest mammal l have ever come across. Look u were not in the belly of the shark with Jonah. I sorry Bro it seems your English is impaired ( Don't take it as an insult pls)

Please Answer these questions:-
1 - How did Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) died ? ( I want a reference from the Quran)

There is no reference of how he died in the Qur'aan, except that he will died like every human, messenger and or prophet. It simply shows that you have not read the Qur'aan before. Or maybe you will show us from the Qur'aan of how he died (AS)!

2 - How sure are u that he is in Aljana? ( I want a reference from the Quran)

I am sure that he is destined for Al Jannah, without ever being in Al Naar! Now tell us he is not going to Al Jannah! But wait, Surah Fajr's last verse speaks about the believer's going/entering Al Jannah. Please, read it and all other verses that talks about the Paradise, the Garden. You can get it from Surah Kahf and many others, including Mariam.

I just want you to know ok pls don't take offence.

No offense taking.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by georgecso(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ Alan-Tara and Olabowale

Please Kindly print out this classified document and read it at your free time (Do u not read it with a bias mind/heart)

Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 1:52am On Feb 06, 2009
@Georgecso: You ignorant twart. Robert Spencer is a grandson of an Armenian Turkish man, who left Turkey, because of the Governance of the Turkey' Turks. Though the Turks are mostly muslims, can they be the true representatives of Islam, even when they were claiming orthodoxy, in the time of the Kalifah known under the name of name "Othoman Caliphate?"

If the answer is yes, then we should see that it is under this period, too that the Jews saw a continued freedom, without any repression. So did the Christians in the territory!

If the answer is no, then that is your answer. Now let me go to the list of silly opinions that Robert Spencer have passed for "true researched informations:"

My reference is the book, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (And the Crusades) by Robert Spencer. “First basic fact: Muhammad ibn Abdallah ibn Abd al- Muttalib (570-632), the prophet of Islam, was a man of war.

And for fifty five years of his life, no one recorded that he ever raised his hand against him. Even though, Abu Sham, who later was nicknamed Abu Jahal and others abused him, in every which way possible. A man of war indeed, considering that he did not war against the woman who used to layout obsticles in his path, every morning, even as Madina became Islamic.

He taught his followers to fight for his new religion.

And we know how many muslims were killed in Makka, before Hijr to Madina. The muslims feared or their lives so much s, that they migrated to Abysennia, twice, before they finally went to Madina.

He said that their god, Allah, had commanded them totake up arms.” Pg 4

And when Allah commanded, should a messenger and or prophet say no?

Jesus Christ was in fact a man of peace.

My intention is not to bash "Jesus", son of Mariam (AS). But I must first state that "Commandment of God", Jesus of the Bible could never have said no to. Or did he? Lets thave a look; Was Jesus not commanded, according to the Christians, to be "sacrificed" for the sins of man? Did Jesus say no? I think Christian "God" was even more violent, since He sent His "begotten son" to be slaughtered mercilesssly, in a way that his soul could be "accursed!". Yet this death is senseless to me since it can not guarantee even the removal of the original sin from the Christians. And there is no guarantee that 100% of the christians will go to Christian heaven, because among the Christians there will be those "Jesus" will say that he does not know, even as they petition him, claiming that they did great miracles in his name!

Jesus never taught retaliation. Jesus never taught his followers tofight or go to war.

And "Dr. Spencer" conveniently forgot that Jesus overturned the Table of the Money Exchangers as a child. And as a preacher commanded his disciples to buy Swords from the sales of their "Cloaks", the few possessions that they had.

Jesus taught,“…if anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also…” (Matthew 5:39).

Was it ever practiced? A commandment or recommendation that is absolutely impossible to keep. Is that a relevant thing? If a person commands me not to eat for days, will I obey him, especially when the pang of hunger is telling me that death is at the door way, if I don't eat? Crazy Robert Spencer is angry with Turkey, so he turned his sight on Islam!

Muhammad taught, “Therefore, when ye meet the unbeliever in fight, smite at their necks; at length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly on them: thereafter is the time for either generosity or ransom, until the war lays down its burden…But those who are slain in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost.” (Qur’an 47:4)

What a beautiful injuction. Muslims, even then were given the decorum of war. If the Muslim God is wrong, then tell me about the Jewish or Children of Israel God, under Moses? This is a very good reason, that we can't take the words of the deceitful pundits, like Robert Spencer with more than a few grains of salt.

Jesus taught love and forgiveness and that his followers should be known by their love. Jesus taught that this world was not His kingdom, therefore, obey those who rule over you. Jesus taught, “Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use and persecute you” (Matthew 5:44)

Every Messenger and or Prophet (AS) taught love and forgiveness, and obedience to authorities in the societies that they live. Muhammad (AS) was the best of this very example. The muslims in America pay taxes, as well as pay Zakah and make sadaqah. Jesus (AS) was not unique in any of the things listed.

Unfortunately, the writer, Robert Spencer is so deluded that he failed to see where Jesyus himself cursed the doers of evil deeds, in his time, many times over.

Muhammad in contrast, “Will ye not fight a folk who broke their solemn pledges, and purposed to drive out the messenger and did attack you first?” (Qur’an 9:13) Muhammad taught his followers to fight, hate, torture and kill their enemies. “Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into the hearts of the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know.” (Qur’an 8:60)

I wonder if any society is attacked, first, will such a society not at least show displeasure and fight to retaliate in kind? There is no society that have lived to do otherwise. We will now look at the united States, the greatest symbol of Christianity. Regardless of its irreligiousity, the bulk of Christian worldwide ministrial work, is funded by funds from this shore, trying to convert "disbelievers" like me to take a three god in One concept. America has acted in truth on the side of the greatest of all messengers and or prophets, Muhammad (AS). America believed that Al Qaidah as guest of Taliban in Afghanistan attacked her, so she "followed the injuction of Qur'aan 9 :13. But they neglected the injuctions of what Jesus said in Matthew 5 :39.

But wait, why did she go to Iraq, whereby matthew 5 :39 will be irrelevant, and both Qur'aanic verses which do not talk about "preemptive strike" could have applied.

Truly the founders of Islam and Christianity were totally opposite in their teachings and in their lifestyles. The teachings and lifestyle of Jesus Christ are clearly based on the fruit of the Holy Spirit, defined in Galations 5:22-23, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance…”

[b]Robert could have fooled me, if I did not know that Jesus, son of Mary in the Bible, was not meek, but really a product of his time. Proof; as a youth he caused mayhem to the Money Changers. And as an adult, he cursed his people and asked his supporters to buy swords. And as a product of his time, just was every messenger and prophets were, Jesus was in a community that was already liberated, earlier by so much wars under Moses, etc. But in his time, the bigger and more deadly rulers as invaders controlled his people. As he tried, he reasoned intelligently that it was detrimental to his well being to raise an army against the Romans, since he was not popular even among his own people, if you take into account of his followers, percentage wise, versus the 100% that followed Moses out of Egypt.

Meekness, temperance, peace, long suffering, gentleness, etc, none of the children of Israel surpassed John. Or can anyone point to anything that will destroy my statement about him, John, son of Zachariah (AS)?[/b]

“The Qur’an is a Book of War. There are over one hundred verses in the Qur’an that exhort believers to wage jihad against unbelievers.

Yet there are much love and forgiveness, repentance in this same book. It have over 6,000 verses and less than 200 of them expresses war? lets look at the percentile in this case 2/60 X 100 is 6.66%. Can this be called a Book of war? What happens to the 93.33% that is not about war? Is war not part of human life? How do we resolve it if there was no example from the past?

“When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly” (Qur’an 47:4). “O ye who believe! Fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that Allah is with those who fear Him” (Qur’an 9:123). This warfare was to be directed against both those who rejected Islam and those who professed to be Muslims but did not hold to the fullness of the faith. “O Prophet! Strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode isHell, an evil refuge indeed” (Qur’an 9:73)

The last US Administration must have had a good example from the Qur'aan, instead from the Bible! I think Bush and his gang were referred to as "people of faith," right?

Jihad is the highest duty of Muslims: “Do ye make the giving of drink to pilgrims, or the maintenance of the Sacred Mosque, equal to the pious service of those who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and strive with might and main in the cause of Allah [jihad fi sabil Allah]? They are not comparable in the sight of Allah: and Allah guides not those who do wrong. Those who believe, and suffer exile and strive with might and main, in Allah’s cause [jihad fi sabil Allah], with their goods and their persons, have the highest rank in the sight of Allah: they are the people who will achieve salvation” (Qur’an 9:19-20).

In fairnessto the ignorance of Robert Spencer, Shahada (declaration of faith in One God) is the highest duty of Muslims. A person can not take up "Jihad" without first declaring his faith. Otherwise, everything is for nothing.

In Islamic theology, 'jihad fi sabil Allah' refers specifically to taking up arms for Islam.” Pg 19-20

Not really. Jihad fi sabilillah, involves all actions that one takes for the pleasure of Allah to stop evil and advance good.

This teaching of Muhammad and the Qur'an was directed at what the West has classified as 'moderate Muslims'. We must understand that moderate Muslims are constantly being pressured into becoming serious Muslims who obey/follow the teachings of Muhammad and the Qur'an. “Paradise is guaranteed to those who “slay and are slain” for Allah: “Allah had purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden [of Paradise]: they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth” (Qur’an 9:111). One may attempt to spiritualize such verses, but there is no doubt from the historical record that Muhammad meant them literally.” Pg 2

[b]And before the "West" in human histrory, there were many civilizations and advanced societies. In each society, the actions and the presence of true belief are frowned upon. Jesus and his band of followers, were unpopular. And so were all the believers and prophets/messengers before him. Noah was another example. I can't but remind us all about the low popularity of Moses in the courts of Egypt and even among the people he was struggling to improve their conditions. Finally, paradise is not guaranteed to those who slay or slain, only. Muslims, on the whole, InshaAllah will enter paradise, as a group.

It is a misnomal to think that the muslims who died in other ways will not enter paradise. If there is no war, (harb) could there not be other reasons to continue to struggle/strive (jihad), even against your human nature to do evil, from your mind/heart? I struggle/strive against myself, daily. I warned myself not to do anything against islam, even in business dealing, whereby I could legally, based on societal laws make millions, in almost an instant.[/b]

Some Islamic and Western apologists would suggest that both the Qur’an and the Bible are equally violent and promote violence, but the facts relate that this is not the case. The Qur’an is a book calling believers in Allah to war and violence against infidels. An infidel is any person who is not a Muslim. The Qur’an calls all Muslims to war against the infidels universally and for every generation until Allah rules the world forever.

[b]Let talk about the christian Bible, first. I know that you wanna scurry like a rodent to the hole of New Testament. Moses (AS) was reported to be the greatest messenger and prophet that came from the Children of Israel. If he fought so much, and passed that very mindset to his successors, we must therefore believe that fighting was recommende and appropriate for those particular times, under those particular personalities; King David, whom Jesus have been dubiously associated to as his son. We must not forget King Solomon, either. And it was war that ended the unified "Israel" which broke into spinter nations of Judea and Israel.

Now lets talk about, New Testament, to your relief; please pay attention that Jesus and his group of believing followers used all the means that they had at their disposals. They had their mouth, while they lacked the will and means of means to take up arms, to face a rather formidable opponents; the rest of the populations and Rome, individually and or together. An authentic ahadith of the prophet Muhammad (AS) says that when you see evil; if you have the strength to fight it, do so with all your might. If you are weak not to raise up arms against it, fight it with your mouth by talking against it. If you are very weak to even do that, then at least hate it in your heart, because that is the least of belief you can practiced, in the face of great evil.

This ahadith rings through even today; when a person believes he is right and the others are wrong and has the almost absolute power at his disposal, he raises an arm against the evil perception; President Bush did that against Al Qaidah and its host Taliban in Afghanistan. Bush didn't stop there. He continued unopposed to Saddam Hussaine (ra) of Iraq, simply because he deemed himself right and powerful to do so.

In the case of just speaking against evil, if that thats what is available to you, we saw Cyndi Shehan doing just exactly that in the Summer of 2006, outside Crawford, Texas, against George Bush's action of war in Iraq. And I am sure that many of us hate something by our heart, even though we would have loved to talk about it, or forcefully change it. But we do not have the means of force and neither the means that is appropriate to talk about it.[/b]

In the New Testament Jesus Christ never calls his believers to physically fight and kill the unbelievers. The New Testament is not a book of war. In the Old Testament God commands the Hebrews to war against the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites (Deuteronomy 7:1-2; 20:10- 17; and Numbers 31:17-18). These were particular people at that specific time who were on the land that God gave to the Israelites.

Darn you Robert. God did not allow wars against any people, except that they are "disbelievers" of their days. And the prophet who led was always empowered by God. Jesus was not empowered to fight anybody, even though he commanded the purchase of "SWORDS" and showed the fiestiness of fighter even as a youth, when he overturned the table. This is the only reason he did not fight. Moses was not empowered to fight Pharaoh, so we saw no fight between he and Tyrannical Pharaoh. And God empowered Moses to fight those he fought.

Also, this was during the Old Testament time period and that commandment has now been finished for thousands of years.

We are no children "Professor." God of the old testament did not change when He came to New Testament era. Noah did not fight anybody. All he did was obey his Lord. Jesus did the same.

Nobody has ever had to fear the teachings of Jesus Christ

Of course the teaching of Jesus was feared by disbelievers. Afterall, the disbelievers will not have any pleasing rewards, at least in Jesus heavenly Kingdom. To suffer in this world is better than to suffer in the lake of fire of the christians. Or is it not?

or the Bible as they do not teach to kill your enemies or conquer the world by war.

Yet the Christians of today sign war songs. The Jews are petrified that they will someday meet their doom at the hands of the christians.

The Bible is not a book of war but of love, forgiveness and righteousness. “That’s one reason why Jews and Christians haven’t formed terror groups around the world that quote these Scriptures to justify killing civilian non-combatants.

Thank God for recent history. Jewish leaders; Prime Ministers bombed the "King David Hotel in Jerusalem to get rid of the british, the mandate holder of palestine. They even bobby trapped the body of the dead British soldiers.

By contrast, Osama bin Laden, who is only the most visible exponent of a terror network that extends from Indonesia to Nigeria and into Western Europe and the Americas, quotes the Qur’an copiously in his communiqués. In his 1996 “Declaration of War against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places,” he quotes suras 3:145;
47:4-6; 2:154; 9:14; 47:19; 8:72; and of course the notorious “Verse of the Sword,” sura 9:5. In 2003, on the first day of the Muslims holy celebration Eid al-Adha, the Feast of Sacrifice, he began a sermon: “Praise be to Allah who revealed the verse of the Sword to his servant and messenger [the Prophet Muhammed], in order to establish truth and abolish falsehood.”

[b]Robert must be daft to accept Osama bin Laden, as the "flagbearer of Islam!" The very verse dubbed "verse of the sword" spoke about repentance, prayerfulness, giving arms, good conduct and the fact that Allah is Oft-forgiving and Most Merciful. One needs to know the history of the pagans' open enemity towards the believers, the Muslims.

The very verse even cautioned the believers the time to and the time not to fight. Testing their will in obedience to the Will of Allah. Did the Jewish God not do that with the Children of Israel? And it is shocking that the writer, Robert spencer will be neively dishonest in his opinion by using Osama as the example of Muslim fighter. Allah cautioned the Muslims not fight in the state of division. He, the Almighty then commands the Muslims to let the knowledgeable remain along with many others, young and even matured who should not fight for whatever reason, so that knowledge and progress can remain in the community. In all the wars (harb) that the muslims undertook, they were under "accepted leaders" as a unified community. Are the muslims unified and under a singly leadership, presently?[/b]

Of course, the devil can quote Scripture for his own purpose, but Osama’s use of these and other passages in his messages is consistent…with traditional Islamic understanding of the Qur’an.

[b]For this statement to be accurate, there should never be a period in the history of Islam that the muslims existed in peace, side by side with non-muslims. If we find that there was a time Islam did not wage wars (harb) against any non-muslims, then Roberts argument have clearly and totally falls flat. I do call to accounts the period of peace in Andalusia of spain. This is over 700 years, of the 1400 years of Islam. Thats at least 50% right there. The other place we need to look at was India. Islam ruled for close to 800 years, where the subjects consisted of Hindus, Sikhs and Buhhdists. Shall we look at the middleeast, itself? After the first century or so of Islam, there was no war or chaos until the Zionists came to palestine. The peace in the middleeast must have been for at least 1000 years. Even under Ottoman empire, others who were not muslims lived in relative peace with the muslims.

What we find in each case is that Christianity through its many devices of thiefery, Colonialization, Christianization shattered the peace, how ever it was held together.[/b]

Modern-day Jews and Christians read their Bibles, they simply don’t interpret the passages cited as exhorting them to violent actions against unbelievers. This is due to the influence of centuries of interpretative traditions that have moved away from literalism regarding these passages.

Rob has outdone himself. At least he told us that his religion has moved away in instances where War was prescribed, to a non original scriptural commandments. Well, what you practiced then is fakery.

But in Islam, there is no comparable interpretative traditions. The jihad passages in the Qur’an are anything but a dead letter.

Since the Qur'aan is the last of all revelations, should there be any reason for "new age understanding?" Shall any muslim try to better the "last Messenger and Prophet (AS), who is the only one for all mankind, without any discriminations?" But wait, Robert. The prophet (AS), did not fight at everytime he need to fight. Nor did he fight just because anyone say something terribel to him. All his harb was because his Lord ordered it. And he and his followers waged jihad against themselves, knowns as jihad fi nafs. It is also fi sabibilillah

In Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and elsewhere, a key recruiting ground for jihad terrorist groups is the Islamic school:

How I had wished that Saudi and Pakistan are truly Islamic. I could have defended them. But even me have major differences with them. There treatments of women and those who are not powerful and come from families with major influence.

The students learn that the must wage jihad warfare, and then these groups give them the opportunity.” Pg 31-32 “The Qur’an is clear enough about the warfare that Muslims must wage against unbelievers, but it lacks overall clarity.

And I have met many people who graduated from schools from these locations who have no single gripe with any society. They live and strive (struggle; jihad) against their own evil thoughts. Such a jihad is guarding yourself against illicit sexual acts. Another is discrimination. There are still many more. Are these not great virtues?

In its entirety, the Qur’an is a monologue: Allah is the only speaker (with a few notable exceptions),

Could Robert tell us where the "few notable exceptions are?" And who are the speaker(s) Liar Robert?[b]

[Quote]
and with no particular concern for narrative continuity, he speaks with Muhammad about variousevents in the Prophet’s life and about the earlier Muslim prophets…That makes reading the Qur’an somewhat like walking in on a private conversation between two unknown people:

Robert carries under his breast, an underdeveloped heart. I remembered Forrest Gump, the movie. The narrator knew what it is. So was the listerner. The listener is forced to bring about in his mind, the actual live situation of what he hears. Islam is for matured mind and people with complete conviction that God the Creator is not a created being. He is the Knower, The always alive and the One Who has Power over all things.

It’s confusing, disorienting, and ultimately incomprehensible.

Robert has not disappointed me, yet. For us, in Islam, we know the messeges and there is no confusion, disorientation, and incomprehensibility in our understanding. However for a heart that is void of Faith, there will always be all of the above. Allah says, they go about not seeing and not hearing.

That’s where the Hadith, the traditions of Muhammad, enter. The Hadith are volumes upon volumes of stories of Muhammad in which he (and sometimes his followers) explains how and in what situations various verses of the Qur’an came to him, pronounces on disputed questions, and leads by example.

If I had been in position to revoke this guy's Ph. D., I will not hesitate for a very simple reason; he said the Qur'aan contained words from others, except what Allah "Commands, in speech". He also said that the ahadith contains explanations except what Muhammad (AS), alone said! Liar, I said.

In a very few number of 'ahadith' (the plural of hadith), Muhammad quotes words of Allah that do not appear in the Qur’an; these are known as the hadith qudsi, or holy hadith, and Muslims consider them to be just as much the revealed Word of Allah as the Qur’an itself-and often the Qur’anic text is simply incomprehensible without them.

[b]Qur'aan is complete. Ahadiths are only explanations. Qur'aan stands on its own.

The focus of many ahadith, not surprisingly is war.” Pg 33 “, there is no mistaking the centrality of violent jihad in Islam…the Prophet of Islam repeatedly emphasized that there was nothing better his followers could do than engage in jihad warfare.

Ahadith has many divisions and topics. War (harb) is a small part of it. Just like in the Qur'aanic, too.

When a Muslim asked him to name the “best deed” one could do, besides the act of becoming a Muslim, the Prophet responded, “To participate in jihad (holy fighting) in Allah’s Cause.” He explained that “to guard Muslims from infidels in Allah’s Cause for one day is better than the world and whatever is on its surface.” For “a journey undertaken for jihad in the evening or morning merits a reward better than the world and all that is in it.”

There were many times that the prophet (AS) was asked about the "best deeds" and Jihad (struggle) or Harb (war) was not the answer he gave. A man was excused in a war because he still had "parents!"

, Muhammad also warned that Muslims who did not engage in jihad would be punished: “Muhammad was firm about the necessity of jihad not only for himself personally, but for every Muslim. He warned believers that “he who does not join the warlike expedition (jihad), or equip, or looks well after a warrior’s family when he is away, will be smitten by Allah with a sudden calamity.”

For the umpty time, Robert, Jihad is not war, but struggle. Harb is war! You must have learn your arab from a donkey, for a carmel would have been a better teacher

Pg 34 There are people who say that Islam is tolerant and peaceful, but the reality is just not true. Islam is definitely not a peaceful religion unless a person converts and becomes a Muslim. Neither is Islam a tolerant religion as the West would understand tolerance.

I wonder if Islam was not peaceful, when it had the "power", could any non-muslim survived in say the middle east, to even a single soul? Should have been any who is not a muslim in Arab land after Islam gained power? The Qur'aan testified against Robert by many verses. Allah says that there is no compulsion in religion. In many verses the disbelievers were mentioned. Emphasis were made as to indicate them as idolworshippers and the people of the books were not forgotten, along with the hypocrites among the muslims.

“In one key hadith, Muhammad delineates three choices that Muslims are to offer to non-Muslims, conversion, subjugation (pay the jizya, the poll-tax on non-Muslims), which…“is the cornerstone of an entire system of humiliating regulations that institutionalize inferior status for non-Muslims in Islamic law”, or death.

I want to know where death was a mentioned "choice!" Please somebody should ask Robert Spencer to educate us, because if death was any of the choices, I guess it would have been purposeless to have Jizya! By the way Muslims are supposed to pay two types of Zakah; fitri and maal, in addition to voluntary year round charitability called sadaqah.

These teachings are not marginal doctrines or historical relics-they are still taught in mainstream Islam.” Pg 35, 37 “Politically Correct Myth: Islam is a religion of peace that has been hijacked by a tiny minority of extremists. This, of course, is the mother of all PC myths about Islam.

Actually the mother of all pc and computer pc myth, is your lie against Islam. How about you telling us who spoke in the Qur'aan except what Allah Himself permitted, or which of the things can pass as ahadith, except what Muhammad (AS) permitted, or where did you get your 3 options of convertion, payment of special tax called Jizya or "death"?

Yet its persistence and resilience in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary, both from Islamic theology and today’s newspapers, is not simply due to naïve multiculturalism and cynical duplicity. Even the Muslim Brotherhood theorist Sayyid Qutb, one of the twentieth century’s foremost advocates of violent jihad, taught (without a trace of irony) that Islam is a religion of peace.

Sayyid Qutb (ra), for me is not the all time example of Islam. Muhammad (AS) himself is. So were his companions. So were the followers of his companions. And so were the followers of the followers of his companions. End of story. From these three generations and the chairman himself (AS), there you have my models.

However, he had a very specific kind of peace in mind: “When Islam strives for peace, its objective is not that superficial peace which requires that only that part of the earth where the followers of Islam are residing remain secure”…In other words, Islam is a religion of the peace that will come when everyone is Muslim or at least subject to the Islamic state.

I am reminded of how the coptic christians wrote to Umar bin Khattab (RA) to help them against the injustices of the Roman catholic upon them. Was this a group leader of the unjust people? I am also reminded of the Christians' worship in Madina, in the masjid of the prophet himself. I am finally reminded of his kindness and wholesale amnesty of forgiveness on Makkans, the people who had tormented him and his followers for so long. They killed his favored Uncle Hamzah, and carved out his heart which a woman ate raw. Think about it, Robert. Ethnic Turks ran your grandfather out of Turkey, you haven't forgiven them, even now that you are in relative ease in USA. Turks harshness have benefitted you and your father and even your bitter grandfather.

And to establish that peace, Muslims must wage war.” Pg 42 In the United States and other countries, there are those we classify as moderate Muslims that do coexist with their non-Muslim neighbors. The reality is that this takes place because these moderate Muslims simply ignore the clear teachings of their faith, but history proves to all of us that those teachings can be remembered at any time. The reason why we are not defeating the terrorists is because moderate Muslims are becoming serious about their faith and starting to obey the Qur’an, which is a book of war against the infidels.

This dude is a clown. Even worse than my boy, davidylan. How can those people who ignore a verse, can remember it at any time? It is not possible to "remember" something unless, you had forgotten it. And those who ignored a verse in the Qur'aan lack faith, or knowledge or both. The word "infidels' was first used in Timothy Book of the Bible.

Islam is a religion of war and a religion of intolerance.

Liar Robert Spencer, please tell us the wars and intolerance, while I educate you on the wars and intolerance of Jews and Christians, even to this day. Look around, you stupid. It is overwhelming.

“The Crusades were not acts of unprovoked aggression by Europe against the Islamic world, but were a delayed response to centuries of Muslim aggression, which grew fiercer than ever in the eleventh century. These were wars for the recapture of Christian lands and the defense of Christians, not religious imperialism.

I now realised where Olaadegbu have been doing his "islamic bashing shopping!" Omoya, Robert Spencer Oo lori!" The darn fool has Ph. D. from Temle, in North Caroline. Thats just all. he can't think outside the box. If he could he would not have said other entities spoke in Qur'aan, not being Allah's words. This alone, kills all the graymatters in his brain.

The Crusades were not called in order to convert Muslims or anyone to Christianity by force.” Pg 121 No, on the contrary, it was the Muslims who had stoked the fires of millennial hostility by conquering two-thirds of what had been Christian lands centuries before the first Crusades ever began.

I wonderwhich was "Christian land befoer crusade, and which still remained Christian land, now? Where in Middle east can anyone say that belongs to the Christians?

He threatened the neighboring non-Muslims with his threat to “embrace Islam and you will be safe.”

Is "embrace islamand you will be safe" carries a tone of threat, except a matter of factly? Does Jesus saves and or does do not unyoke with the disbeliever or Jesus is lord or every knee shall bow carry less threat or they are statements of facts, from prolythesizing perspective?

As already been explained, Muhammad and his Qur’an dictates war for infidels and one has to convert to Islam, pay taxes, or die. “The conquest of Jerusalem in 638 stood at the beginning of centuries of Muslim aggression,

I will love some bold christian or Jew to provide that verse in the Qur'aan where it is stated that "convert to Islam or pay taxes or die." We see that Robert gave verses where convenient. But in the convert or pay taxes or die argument, there is no verse.

I also wonder if you kill the person you intend to humiliate by his paying taxes, why ask for taxes, in the first place? I almost feel that Robert is telling us the taxpayers of USA citizenry that we are being humiliated. Is that what you mean slimy mouthed Pinocchio? I have seen him before. He truly does have slimy mouth.

and Christians in the Holy Land faced an escalating spiral of persecution. A few examples: Early in the eighth century, sixty Christian pilgrims from Amorium were crucified; around the same time, the Muslim governor of Caesarea seized a group of pilgrims from Iconium and had them all executed as spies except for a small number who converted to Islam; and Muslims demanded and ransack the Church of the Resurrection if they didn’t pay.

Robert you forgot Umar bin Kattab's honoring and respecting the Christian patriach of Jerusalem, by refusing to make Salah in the same church, so that future muslims would not think that they can convert the Church to Masjid. You forgot the letters of muhammad (AS) to the Christian monks, giving them and their people full unfettered protections.

Later in the eighth century, a Muslim ruler banned displays of the cross in Jerusalem.

Robert, I have news for you. The Jews of zionsit Israel are doing exact same thing! So what are you going to do about it? I guess your overall view that "jews" are peaceful have been compromised!

He also increased the antireligious tax (jizya) that Christians had to pay

Where is the "killing" if they can't pay taxes, and yet did not convert under "forceful conversion?"

and forbade Christians to engage in religious instruction of others, even their own children.

Could others have been your own children? Not really. If this had happened, Christianity would have dwendled to nothingness. I noticed that Robert is not talking about the Jews "suffering" under the muslims, since the Jews have obviously prospered at this very time, under the muslims.

Brutal subordination and violence became the rules of the day for Christians in the Holy Land. In 772, the caliph al Mansur ordered the hands of Christians and Jews in Jerusalem to be stamped with a distinctive symbol. Conversions to Christianity were dealt with particularly harshly. In 789, Muslims beheaded a monk who converted from Islam and plundered the Bethlehem monastery of Saint Theodosius, killing many more monks. Other monasteries in the region suffered the same fate. Early in the ninth century, the persecution grew so severe that large numbers of Christians fled to Constantinople and other Christian cities.

The same Constantinople in Turkey is now Islamic. Robert where is your conscience?

More persecution in 923 saw additional churches destroyed, and in 937, Muslims went on a Palm Sunday rampage in Jerusalem, plundering and destroying the Church of Calvary and the Church of the Resurrection. In reaction to this persecution of Christians, the Byzantines moved from a defensive policy toward the Muslims to the offensive position of trying to recapture some of their lost territories…

Where is a Christian land in Middleeast, today? By the way, systemic killing of wiping out a group of people, is called genocide. In that genocidial mindset, holocaust was practiced not by muslims, but by a person who puts on a cross, a european!

In Islamic theology, if any land has ever belonged to the House of Islam, it belongs forever-and Muslims must wage war to regain control over it.” Pg 122, 123. Islam does not care that the Christian lands were not originally theirs, and that they took them by force. The Crusades temporarily stopped the aggression and invasion of Christian people and lands, but today Islam is spreading throughout the world faster than ever, with Europe on the verge of becoming Islamic. The sad, scary and dangerous reality about this is that the West has no clue how to stop this Islamic invasion and conquering of lands, people, and freedoms that were once enjoyed. The world thinks that by appeasing Islam they can persuade Muslims to vote for them and become a more Western value oriented religion.

A good number of muslims are from the west, Robert. They will disagree with you. Many are young and very educated. Their thought is completely different from yours.

The truth is this can never be accomplished, because Muhammad, the founder of Islam, and his holy book the Qur’an, call for 'jihad' until all the world is under Islamic control.

Has Robert heard or seen on Youtube the "Christian missionary attrocities?"

Then and only then can peace be achieved. The world must either convert to Islam, be subjugated or die.

And Jews awaits the convert to Christianity or die, as the last main-events.

This is what Muhammad and the Qur’an classify as peace. What every person and country who loves freedom needs to understand is that a Muslim is first loyal to Muhammad, Allah and the Qur’an,

This man must be a wicked soul. The One all Muslims are loyal to is allah. Muhammad is a muslim. Qur'an is the uncreated book of Allah. Muhammad is also loyal to it.

not the country in which they live, unless it is under Islamic law. “Not only does Islam command warfare against unbelievers and their subjugation under Islamic rule; it also…sanctions lying, stealing, and killing in order to advance Islam.” Pg 79

The country and its citizenry are subjects to Allah. What are the examples of the lying, stealing and killings above?

Below are some excerpts from the book, “Philistine” by Ramon Bennett: ‘During the 1991 Gulf War against Iraq, a survey was taken of Arab-American Moslems living in the United States, and there results were startling for those that conducted the survey. They reported that a staggering 82 percent said they would not fight nor would they allow their sons or daughters to fight for the United States in the war…

David, look at the title of the Book; Philistine. Does it mean anything today? Palestine rings a bell? By the way, Robert, Muhammad Ali did not fight for USA in Vietnam war.

On the day that Arafat signed the agreement on the White House lawn-on the very day-he made an address to the Palestinian Arabs on Jordan TV in which he said interalia: ‘Since we cannot defeat Israel in war we do this in stages. We take any and every territory that we can of Palestine, and establish a sovereignty there, and we use it as a springboard to take more. When the time comes, we can get the Arab nations to join us for the final blow against Israel.’ …Arafat’s concept of peace is the same as that of Mohammed and Saladin… ‘Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all-out war which will last for generations, The PLO offers not the peace of the weak, but the peace of Saladin.’

I wished Arafat (ra) had been a good muslim man. He would not have put the Palestinian funds in care of a Jewish financial management team. And he would not have married a Christian, while ignoring Muslim Palestinian women.

Saladin was the great Moslem warrior of the 12th century. His capture of Jerusalem in 1187 sparked the Third Crusade. But Saladin is also ‘famous’ for the ‘peace’ which he made with the Crusaders, before he attacked with ferocity and drove the Crusaders from the Holy Land.

I am so glad that Salaudin left such a pain in your heart. In way, there is what strategem of war. Salaudin was a master of that.

It was Mohammed himself who laid the foundation for Islam to build a history of making peace with an enemy in order to attack at a later, more opportune time. In 628 Mohammed made a ‘peace Two years later, when he had gained more followers and was considerably stronger, he abrogated the treaty and attacked the Kuraish people, slaughtering every male among them. This agreement between Mohammed and the infidels of Mecca is known as the ‘Truce of Hudaybiyyah.’ ‘

This guy knows nothing about the history of Islam, under Muhammad (AS). The treaty of Hudaybiyyah allowed Muhammad and the Muslims to concentrate their efforts against others. In the Fathi of Makka, there was no single blood shed and no soul was lost, because there was fight/combat/battle. Unless there were other places where there were Quraish tribes other than Makka, the Makkan Quraish did not lose a soul when Muslims opened Makka.

This truce became a model and a precedent in Islamic law for all agreements with infidels: never permanent…” Ladies and Gentlemen: We are in serious trouble today, not only in the United States of America, but throughout the world.
Islam is sweeping nation after nation.

Can anyone tell us which nation was swept in the last 50 years by Islam? Liar you are Rob!

I believe this is because society does not understand the true nature of this religion. The“politically correct” propaganda machine is both ignorantly and deliberately lying to the nations that Islam is a peaceful religion. Yet in reality, the very core doctrine of Islam is to rule the world, by force if necessary.

Is the agenda of Christianity any less? Consider that Jesus was considered the savior of the world, it is no wonder that the soldiers of jesus are today invading non-christian lands, to Christianize it.

What the West classifies as radicals, are really just Muslims that are actually following their faith. (to be continued) -May God help us all! Concerned, Dr. Jonathan Hansen

What I have seen throughout this piece from Robert Spencer and the exegese from Jonathan hansen is nothing short of mud throwing. It did not work with me. How can a wormout called a new pot black?[/quote]
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by georgecso(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2009
[size=13pt]@ Olabowale ( the Deedat of Naija)  grin

@Georgecso: You ignorant twart.

Its your opinion and l respect that but u're utterly wrong bro.

Before you conclude please kindly download the second part. Sometimes the truth is bitter and it hurts. Don't get bitter just act like a jury when u're reading it. Its like you don't seems to understand that their are clear distinctions between Jews and Christians. Remember open your mind and your heart when reading it.

Please kindly post your response on the topic " Did Jesus died on the Cross? " by one of our big bros Alan-Tara[/size]

Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 1:01am On Feb 07, 2009
@georgecso:

of Allah: Al-lat, Al-Uzza and Manat.’ The verses caused another storm within Islam because it showed rejection of monotheism in favor of polytheism. But Mohammed later returned to monotheism and subsequently received revelation of Allah’s ability to ‘abrogate’, that is, cancel a past revelation and replace it with a ‘similar’ or ‘better revelation’.

I clearly remembered that the Judeo-Christian "chosen people", the Jews even made an Idol which they worshipped as their god, and "golden calf" is what this is known by. The "chosen people" returned, then and again to worships of gods of this kind or another, throughout their message carrier time, before Jesus came and the "christians" became the message carrier.

Now, during the Jews period, even the people proclaim that King Solomon, the wise worshipped some gods.

Now lets get to Christians; you have your own idols; the crucibles or crosses, Jesus, The holy spirit and father. Of course, I dont wanna disappoint the Catholics who pay attention to "mother of god", Mary.

Now lets talk abot the Muslims. It is very clear that "the verses were rendered useless", immediately. I I can tell you that no one worshipped any of the so called "daughters". Infact, they were debased, along with all of the other idols in Kaaba and around Makka, the very moment Makka was opened and came under Islam.

Immediately, alLat, alManat, alUzza, were all broken and there is no relic of them in Makka or with any muslim, anywhere.

The idol worshippers, even today, while claiming to be monotheist are the "Christians!" And you know you can't escape that label, especially when you worship, or have a Father god, a Son god (it may just as well be Sun god with a helo on the head of some "picture", when we know when Camera was develpoed later, even after Muhammad (AS)), and a Holy Ghost god!

The ‘Satanic verses’ were not included in the text of the Koran

Please post the Satanic Verses, if you have them.

After Muhammed’s death; they were ‘abrogated’.

No one abrogated any verse that was recited during the life of Muhammad, after he died. Can anyone provide a proof?

‘The literature on the ‘Satanic verses’ is so vast that an entire volume could be written just on this one issue. Every general and Islamic reference work, Moslem or Western, deals with it as well as all the biographies of Mohammed.’…While Mohammed was trying to encourage the Jews to accept him as a prophet, Moslems prayed five times each day facing Jerusalem and also kept the Jewish Sabbath and other Jewish laws. When it became increasingly obvious that the Jews were not at all interested in becoming his disciples, the incensed prophet changed the direction of prayer by turning his back to Jerusalem and faced Mecca instead.

The "Jews" were not interested in Jesus, either, even though he was one of their own. Is the refusal of the Jews to follow a prophet the litmus of that prophet's truthfuness of purpose? The answer will be no, because if it is yes, it has totally renedered Christianity false and afftected Jesus as well.

Muhammad (AS) even showed great courage, since the Jews, as Children of Israel on the whole even discriminated against his progenitor, and their grant Uncle; Ismail (AS). I am asking myself how did the Jews ended up in Madina, rather than any other part of Arabia and Makka, prior to when Muhammad (AS) arrived, and never left, even when he arrived? What was their purpose of being Madina and why did they stay, if they had impostor in their mist? Was the reason they went to Madina was because their expected prophet was supposed to appear there, thinking he will be a son from amongst them, to liberate them, starting frommadina?

He also dropped the Jewish laws,

Which Jewish laws dropped, that were practiced before then?

and adopted the pagan Friday Sabbath in place of the Jewish Sabbath…

Did Christianity,uner Jesus followed "jewish sabbath?" And who did the Jews followed, because they were not the first to believe in One God. Noah for example believed and he was not a Jew. Now as for Islam, being the newest and latest of its form under Muhammad (AS), the finality of guidelines had to come and ratified under him. It is therefore not surprising that his "Islamic" system gradually and in time took a final form. By the way, Adam was created to fully alive human on Friday. And the day of Judgement will be Friday. I just want to throw these for your your need to know, so that you can see the Importance of Friday.

Muslem scholar and statesman Ali Dashti writes: ‘The historical evidence is crystal clear that Mohammed adopted the pagan religious rite of a pilgrimage to Mecca to worship at the Ka’abah in order to appease the Meccan merchants who made a tremendous amount of money out of these pilgrimages. Thus, for financial and cultural reasons, Islam adopted the pagan pilgrimage to Mecca…

Can this guy be called a muslim? Just bearing Ali and coming from the arabs and or Islamic family is not enough. If Islam was to break all idolatry ideas, can it be said that hajj is idolatry when Ibrahim himself started it, under the commandment of Allah? I could have responded to the monetary gains hypothesis, but I find it ridiculous, since Muhammad (AS) died extremely poor, in the face of such potential wealth!

The roots of Islam are buried in Arabia-in Mecca-in a square, stone building called the Ka’abah…In the Ka’abah, there were 360 jinn (genies-idols, angels and demons), one of whom was called Allah….’ ‘Allah is a purely Arabic term used in reference to an Arabian deity.’ ‘Allah was known to the pre-Islamic Arabs; he was one of the Meccan deities.’ ‘Allah-worship, as well as the worship of Baal, were both astral religions in that they involved the worship of the sun, the moon, and the stars.’ ‘In Arabia, the sun god was viewed as a female goddess and the moon as the male god…The name Allah was used as the personal name of the moon god.

And Muhammad (AS) cracked the "moon!" Do the christians crack Jesus, or holy ghost or father? Or have you seen a Buhddist smashed his box, before? The fact that Muhammad cracked the moon is enough that the moon was not an object of worship of the Muslims, except as discribed in the Qur'aan, as a borrower of light from a light source!

’ ‘Allah, the moon god, was married to the sun goddess. Together they produced three goddesses who were called ‘the daughters of Allah.’ These three goddesses were called Al-lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat [of the ‘Satanic verses’].’ It was the Jewish refusal to accept Mohammed as their prophet that instigated the raw Islamic hatred against them…Allah subsequently commanded Mohammed to destroy all the other idols in the Ka’abah, and thus Allah, the moon god, became Allah, and Islam,‘absolute submission’, was born…The Middle East is the homeland of Islam. It is where Islam was born…

This is a pure waste of my time and energy. I find the whole story from these ignorant twarts and disbelieving goons amusing. Pathetic.

And in 1948, the Jews (whom Mohammed, the prophet of Allah, belittles in the Koran and urges his followers to kill) disposed Allah from a portion of his land…

If the Victory of the Jews is the ignominy of Islam, then 1948 was also a destarous year for Christianity. The funny thing is that Christianity has not even a leg to stand on in the "so called land of the Jews!" Noticed that the writer says it is "part" only. This brings about the remembrance of how Salaudin sacked the Crusaders, at long last. And before that, Masjid Aqsa dis not see any prayer for 99 years. Jews victory is only from 1948. A mere 61 years. Yet, the disgraced Muslims still have Aqsa, and the victorious Jews don't have a Temple built! Who has actually been disgraced here?

For this reason, 1948 became ‘the day of the greatest shame in the modern history of the Arabs.’ The ‘face’ of the Arab nation was ‘blackened’ with shame, as was the face of its god…No true Moslem can rest until Israel as a nation is obliterated, Allah, the god of Islam, has been dispossessed of a portion of his land, and his honor has been sullied, as has that of his ‘warriors’-Israel must be annihilated to restore that honor…

Islam extended beyond the arabs. Allah says in the Qur'aan; Al arab (the ignorant, uncouth among them) is a clear evildoer. Does Islam live or die by the existence of Arabs? The answer is no!

But I wonder what happened to the face of Jews, if it was blackened or not, when they were being defeated right and left by nations, including the people who took their Original things that Moses gave them (Ark of the covenant)? This haters of Islam are in the pits, man.

The Koran forbids the existence of the Jewish state,

Give me a single verse to proof this?

and there can be no peace in the Middle East while it exists…Mohammed, who all Moslems revere, said, as he was dying: ‘Never do two religions exist in Arabia.’…Mohammed, the founder of Islam, who taught his followers that: ‘A day and night of fighting on the frontier is better than a month of fasting and prayer.’…Mohammed’s teachings urged his followers on, and still initiates, statements like the one previously cited from the Moslem cabinet minister, that ‘Violence is the Moslem’s most positive form of prayer.’ ‘

Viotent over Salah?

Let the reader make no mistake; both the Jews and Christians are targeted for total annihilation,

This will be impossible, since the Christians will still have to be the ones to kill the Jews unless they convert to Christianity! You see how ridiculous the whole darn statement is?

unless they are willing to submit to Islam…Christians must heed what Moslems in the Middle East chant in their demonstrations: ‘First we will fight the Saturday people; then we will fight the Sunday people.’ ‘…In their holy war against the infidels of the Judeo-Christian faiths, they declare that they will first reckon with the ‘Saturday’ (that is, conquer the Jews Then ‘Sunday’ will succumb to the conquering hordes of the prophet and his god, Allah. Islam will thus triumph over the ‘Christian’ world.’ ”

I think the songs that the arabs are now singing is their effort to immitate the Christians in their "onward marching soldiers, !"

“Philistine”, by Ramon Bennett “In 1831 Alexis de Tocqueville, a young French aristocrat and ambitious civil servant, made a nine-month journey throughout America. The result was “Democracy in America,” a monumental study of the life and institutions of the evolving nation. Tocqueville looked to the flourishing democratic system in America as a possible model for post-revolutionary France, believing that the egalitarian ideals it enshrined reflected the spirit of the age and even divine will. His insightful work has become one of the most influential political texts ever written on America and an indispensable authority on democracy. ”Amazon.com (Democracy in America - Editorial Review by Isaac Kramnick) The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam
Alexis de Tocqueville on Islam: “I studied the Quran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction that by and large there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so violence."

And when the jews were killing the peoples of the nations they encountered in their exodus, and even under their "kings', just imagine what the victims were saying? definitely, not heaping praises at the killers. Same condition when the Christians were conquering the nations of Africa and others around the world. is it not interesting that the only place that Chrsitianity of the west or even that of paul did not remain as a factor today or unable to conquer is the middle east the arabs, directly?

But let stop for a moment to look at the early Christians, since Muhammad (AS) is the archilles heel of you people. Jesus of the bible started out table turner at young age. At adult refused to answer hsi mother, and his people accused him of treachery, and he asked for the purchase of Swords.

Now tell me do we have a person who is meek here? It is no surprising that Muhammad (AS) followed good companies, in the personage of Moses and Jesus. But wait a minute; Didn't father Abraham fought wars, where in his victorious return, he was blessed by Melchesedek, the King of Salem?

You guys are a blast in your shortsightedness, in your quickness to malign Islam!
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 1:02am On Feb 07, 2009
Georgecso: Please dont waste my time with materials from these new age idiots. They amount to nothing. And truly, I hate typing.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by georgecso(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2009
@ Olabowale

The Koran forbids the existence of the Jewish state,

Give me a single verse to proof this?

I don't need to remind you of the objective cardinals of Hamaz and my main man Ahamadeen Najad

Please dont waste my time with materials from these new age idiots. They amount to nothing. And truly, I hate typing

Please bro don't call this whole debate a waste of time. We should open our hearts and minds to comprehend each other. Yes we can!

Kindly Read the Part 3 of 5 before you manke any conlcusion.

Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by georgecso(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2009
part 3

Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by georgecso(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2009
[size=14pt][b]@ Olabowale, Bindex and Alan-Tara

"Fight in the way of Allah." 2:190, 2:244

War is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether they like it or not. 2:216

If you die fighting for Allah, you'll be rewarded in heaven. 3:157

Those who die fighting for Allah will go to heaven. 3:195

Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars. 4:74

Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 4:89

If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 4:91

God will guide disbelievers down a road that leads to everlasting hell. 4:168-169

Allah makes some people sin. He will not cleanse their hearts. They will have ignominy in this world, and in the Hereafter an awful doom. 5:41

Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, and tooth for tooth. 5:45

Christians will be burned in the Fire. 5:72

Muslims that make friends with disbelievers will face a doom prepared for them by Allah. 5:80

Allah chooses to lead some astray, and he lays ignominy on those who disbelieve. 6:125

Allah will punish the disbelieving Jews until the Day of Resurrection. 7:167

Those that the Muslims killed were not really killed by them. It was Allah who did the killing. 8:17

Don't let the disbelievers think they can escape. They are your enemy and the enemy of Allah. 8:59-60

Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed , and are bound to do so by the Torah, Gospel, and Quran. But Allah will reward them for it. 9:111[/b][/size]
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2009
@georgecso: « #521 on: Today at 08:57:31 AM »

@ Olabowale

a).The Koran forbids the existence of the Jewish state,

1). Give me a single verse to proof this?

2). I don't need to remind you of the objective cardinals of Hamaz and my main man Ahamadeen Najad

"a" was your statement. And "1" was my questioning its truth. When you responded to me with "2", I wonder if you understood my demand from you, at all in my "1", above.

If "Hamas" or "Ahmadenejjad" the "VERSE" in the Qur'aan as "Prrof?"

[Quote]
Please dont waste my time with materials from these new age idiots. They amount to nothing. And truly, I hate typing

Please bro don't call this whole debate a waste of time. We should open our hearts and minds to comprehend each other. Yes we can!
[/quote]

Obama Junkie. In this case, no you can't. I have been muslim all my life, with Christianity at a hearshot, as a youth. In my adult life, I live for at least 15 years or more consistently, without any significan break with Christians and Christianity. Now I deal with Jews, Christians and others, for almost 23 years, straight. I hear Church or Christian songs being played around me, at least daily or many days in a week.

There is no time I am attracted to it, with all the lures, and worldly immediate benefits and gratifications; women, money, etc that some are almost literaly throwing at me. Just to support my statement, that I am alone in this. Shekh saliu, a Jula tribe man of Guinea Conakry, started a masjid at the corner of Lewis and Halsey Streets in the Historically Preserved section of Bedford Styvesant of Brooklyn. he works for the New York Correction System.

Some of the Christian Chaplains have asked him, not once, but many times, since 911 to abandone Islam, and the rewards of trememdous amount of wealth awaits him. He had to even tell us, that he felt sad for himself, because what is it that he "Christians" who are asking him saw as a form of "opening" in him? He from this incidence, beginto increase his effort in bettering his Islam. And before, he had a master's degree from Al Ahzar University, in islamic Jurispudence. Also, a Master's degree in Economics from University in New York, after his arrival to this shore in 1973.

And to go back to my case; the Primary disqualification of christianity to all in islam, is the very thing that attracts and renders Islam very uthenically true; There is no god, by the Only God Whose personal name is Allah. He alone is worthy of being the LOrd God Creator, Ever Living, (Never dies, full of no fatique or stress), The Knower and Possessor of All Knowledge and The Power, Whom everything is under His control and everything is in need of Him!

When you know this, you will definitely eliminate, Angels, all Human Messengers/Prophets, Genies, all known and unknown entities as your Lord God Creator! You see why no one, Jesus (Son of Mary), included could not be God Lord Creator?

Kindly Read the Part 3 of 5 before you manke any conlcusion.

I already concluded, before I was born. My aged mother, Victoria Mariam Samuel will tell you that. SHe is now a Muslim, reverting in just less than 4 years from Christianity to Islam. Every Glory Belongs to Allah.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by slimfine(f): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2009
georgecso:

[size=14pt][b]@ Olabowale, Bindex and Alan-Tara

"Fight in the way of Allah." 2:190, 2:244

War is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether they like it or not. 2:216

If you die fighting for Allah, you'll be rewarded in heaven. 3:157

Those who die fighting for Allah will go to heaven. 3:195

Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars. 4:74

Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 4:89

If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 4:91

God will guide disbelievers down a road that leads to everlasting hell. 4:168-169

Allah makes some people sin. He will not cleanse their hearts. They will have ignominy in this world, and in the Hereafter an awful doom. 5:41

Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, and tooth for tooth. 5:45

Christians will be burned in the Fire. 5:72

Muslims that make friends with disbelievers will face a doom prepared for them by Allah. 5:80

Allah chooses to lead some astray, and he lays ignominy on those who disbelieve. 6:125

Allah will punish the disbelieving Jews until the Day of Resurrection. 7:167

Those that the Muslims killed were not really killed by them. It was Allah who did the killing. 8:17

Don't let the disbelievers think they can escape. They are your enemy and the enemy of Allah. 8:59-60

Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed , and are bound to do so by the Torah, Gospel, and Quran. But Allah will reward them for it. 9:111[/b][/size]

If this is what Muslim Allah is all about, I am very disappointed. cry
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Kingkeem: 5:16am On Feb 08, 2009
“But when the Counselor comes, whom I shall send you from the Father, he will bear witness to me.” (John 15:26). Who is it to bear witness to the message of the Messiah ملاسلا هيلع and declare him free from what the Jews fabri-cate about him other than the information about the Messenger of Allâh, Muhammad ملسو هيلع للها ىلص?
Christ also said: “I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. When the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will declare to you the things that are to come. He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you.” (John 16:12-14)
Muhammad ملسو هيلع للها ىلص is indeed the Paraclete (the Comforter)to whom Christ ملاسلا هيلع pointed to.

The Paraclete. Originally from the Greek word Paracletos which literally denotes “The one who is most praiseworthy.” Which is equivalent to the Ara-bic word دحما Ahmed which is the name of Muhammad
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 08, 2009
kingkeem . . . is mohammad's name in the bible muslims claim the jews have corrupted? grin

Can you tell us where to find the injil allah lied to have given to Jesus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17)

What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? / Things That Make A Man Happy And Things That Make Him Miserable / Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.