Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director (2861 Views)

Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin / "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director / Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by abouzaid: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2017
bennyann:

Thanks for the info abouzaid.

We can only pray and hope he gets rescued on time.
they requested for eighty million naira as ransome but the man didn't disclose the amount finally paid to obtain his freedom.
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by ybalogs(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
That is what we keep saying here. Even when you read the story, the man stated:

Now, that said, there is one more thing i'd like to point out about our press of today, especially vanguard.

Going though the write up, i lost count of the number of times i saw the word "Fulani". Even in the quote above, you see "fulani gunmem". Now i ask, what exactly is wrong with simply saying "gunmen"?? When crimes imvolvimg other tribes are committed, do we see the press hammer on the tribe of the criminals? I have never seen anywhere the press says "igbo armed robbers, or igbo ritualist, or igbo drug pusher, or yoruba kidnappers, or igede killers, or a corrupt igala politician, etc". Why is the case DIFFERENT with Fulanis? Cant we see a pattern here where the press tries to force us to think NEGATIVELY about a TRIBE?

Along that Okene axis, these things have been happening since God knows how long, but today, they report the news and make it appear aas though it only started after Buhari assumed office. Make no mistake, we know the plot here; make them hate Fulanis and by extension, they'd hate the President! Simple. It is all for POLITICS!

This is really pathetic.
May God bless you for this .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by EternalTruths: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:
Without mincing words

There is nothing like fulani herdsmen

We should put our thinking cap on

This guys are boko haram

It's a strategy to use fulani as a cover up to penetrate all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria

Let's watch out

They are Fulani herdsmen.

I hope it is not a cover up to protect the security agencies who are being accused of protecting the herdsmen.

To me, the DSS wants to shield itself from its connection with Fulani herdsmen
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:
Without mincing words

There is nothing like fulani herdsmen

We should put our thinking cap on

This guys are boko haram

It's a strategy to use fulani as a cover up to penetrate all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria

Let's watch out

OK. May be I should agree with you. But your president said they are from Libya.

How about that?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by sarrki(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2017
momentarylapse:

Sarrki Is not a mod so it must be the mods deleting your comments....maybe you should try posting something with more substance and less stupidity...I'm sure they won't delete it then! grin

Don't mind them my brother

They are used to propaganda
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by sarrki(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2017
iwaeda:
Sarki are you the one deleting my comments? We will get there

Propaganda is wailers way
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by Annie939(f): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2017
no difference between DSS and herdsmen
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
EdCure:

Exactly!
The DSS where kidnapping people, now one of theirs is having a taste of what's like to be on the receiving end of a kidnap. I hope they deal with him silly
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Annie939:
no difference between DSS and herdsmen

There is...one is a Uniformed, law-backed and institutionalized band of reckless community of intelligence officers and the other is.......well I guess you are right since both of them kidnap and kill
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by ajepako(f): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
A case of hunter becoming the hunted..

Maybe now, DSS will take the Fulani menace serious..
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by iwaeda: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:

Propaganda is wailers way
Chief Zombie I hail

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Saw In A Police Station In Jos / Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS / Who Is Elisha Abbo? His Biography, HIV Status Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.