Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog (3098 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Blogging / Internet Faceless Forum Aren't As Faceless As It Seems / 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Blogging is Fun but sometimes bloggers have issues with getting reasonable amount of cash from their blogs. More opportunities means more money. You can earn money from your readers or from brands Here are a few things that I think makes you miss out on earning any extra cash-

1. No Goal Or Purpose For The Blog
Your blog does not have anything in specific to offer? No product, service, tutorial, or whatsoever? Why does the blog even exist?

2.You Just Don’t Like Your Blog
You probably have a blog with a niche but do you really have passion for your niche at first? Do you even think of blogging as fun? If not you shouldn't have even started.

3. You Are Too Proud.
Your blog content and the design is good. Your grammar is up to par. Now you don’t listen to corrections. You think they are a waste of time to you. How can you progress?

4. You Are Resistant.
Someone asks if he could use your blog to help his, but you refused. Now you just let opportunities pass by.

5. You Are Too Lazy And Procrastinate
You got a superb idea for your blog but you prefer playing games or spending too much time replying Whatsapp messages . Should you expect any progress?

6. You Are Not Responsive.
When somebody asks a question, or somebody drops a comment you may not like to hear, but you don't even make out time to reply.

7. You Value Quantity Over Quality.
You always keep posting new content to your blog for the sake of number, so that there’ll be ‘many posts ’ for your visitors? They may get what they are looking for but they might not come back.

8. You Have Not Yet Been A Guest Writer.

I guest post on Naij and it really helps a lot.
Have you tried guest posting ? Try it by posting content to other blogs with good ranks, and the results will turn back good on you.

9.You Stopped Discovering And Making Research.
Aside from listening to news and updates about what you are into (niche), you should also discover new tools and features that will boost your performance together with your blog: yes, there’re always fresh ideas.

10. You Are Inconsistent.
Sometimes you post just one article a day, and sometimes 20, and then none. You have a great-looking blog, but you are not satisfied, so you do redesign it like once a week. Haba! He will you move forward

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:41am On Feb 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by BrandR(f): 6:44am On Feb 22, 2017
You forgot to add social media engagement.

Nice tips by the way.

Check my profile for an interesting piece of information.

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by ayusco85(m): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2017

What is blogging pls
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by GeoOla25(m): 6:48am On Feb 22, 2017
"..."
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by dfrost: 6:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Nice tips. Kudos op.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by driand(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2017
grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by ITbomb(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2017
You got me here
You got a superb idea for your blog but you prefer playing games or spending too much time replying Whatsapp messages . Should you expect any progress?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by driand(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by Goldenheart(m): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2017
Nice one @ OP
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by tectonotimes: 7:09am On Feb 22, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Blogging is Fun but sometimes bloggers have issues with getting reasonable amount of cash from their blogs. More opportunities means more money. You can earn money from your readers or from brands Here are a few things that I think makes you miss out on earning any extra cash-

Your blog does not have anything in specific to offer? No product, service, tutorial, or whatsoever? Why does the blog even exist?

You probably have a blog with a niche but do you really have passion for your niche at first? Do you even think of blogging as fun? If not you shouldn't have even started.

3. You Are Too Proud.
Your blog content and the design is good. Your grammar is up to par. Now you don’t listen to corrections. You think they are a waste of time to you. How can you progress?

4. You Are Resistant.
Someone asks if he could use your blog to help his, but you refused. Now you just let opportunities pass by.

When somebody asks a question, or somebody drops a comment you may not like to hear, but you don't even make out time to reply.

You always keep posting new content to your blog for the sake of number, so that there’ll be ‘many posts ’ for your visitors? They may get what they are looking for but they might not come back.

Have you tried guest posting ? Try it by posting content to other blogs with good ranks, and the results will turn back good on you.

Aside from listening to news and updates about what you are into (niche), you should also discover new tools and features that will boost your performance together with your blog: yes, there’re always fresh ideas.

Sometimes you post just one article a day, and sometimes 20, and then none. You have a great-looking blog, but you are not satisfied, so you do redesign it like once a week. Haba! He will you move forward
Good write-up, buth there is nothing new here.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by sakalisis(m): 7:09am On Feb 22, 2017
Ok
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by wizkidblogger(f): 7:12am On Feb 22, 2017
+ village people....

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by Gidson05(m): 7:15am On Feb 22, 2017
all these stories about blogging self. getting traffic as a begginer is not easy no matter how good ur contents are. planning of paying for traffic though
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

3. You Are Too Proud.

4. You Are Resistant.

.. @op can I write a guest post for you?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2017
Gidson05:
all these stories about blogging self. getting traffic as a begginer is not easy no matter how good ur contents are. planning of paying for traffic though
TRUE TALK
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by bamasite(m): 7:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Very cool!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by NaijaTechGuy(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2017
uzoclinton:

.. @op can I write a guest post for you?
forward to naijatechguy@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by Princesaha: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2017
I have been wondering and I need an answer on this. Can bloggers earn money when people log into their blogs just to read news or their contents just like that? Does it also mean that the higher the traffic, then the higher one's income increases?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
forward to naijatechguy@gmail.com

How did you guest post for Naij.com?

Would love to try it out. They don steal my work tire! angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by Arewa12: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2017
Nyc post
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by kampusareablog: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Noted...

kampusareablog.com
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2017
Princesaha:
I have been wondering and I need an answer on this. Can bloggers earn money when people log into their blogs just to read news or their contents just like that? Does it also mean that the higher the traffic, then the higher one's income increases?
The perfect examples are Lindaikejiblog, Nairaland etc. they make money when visitors click the ads placed on their blog.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by alabi484(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Errrrrr... Please what am I doing wrong on my blog... Alabipeter.com.ng ...please help me out!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by orble: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

3. You Are Too Proud.

4. You Are Resistant.

Interesting maybe Oga finalbose do blogs also
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by leksmedia: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2017
@OP you are on point for your website or blog design visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by bedfordng(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gidson05:
when you know what people are searching for, traffic won't be an issue because you can generate massive traffic within few months. it all boils down to engaging in keyword research, not copy paste as most people do.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by adeoba2008(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Noted. But Patience is still the key in Blogging. What work for you might not work for me.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by henryobinna(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gidson05:

How is it not easy bro?

(1) (Reply)

My Joomla Sites Hacked- Help / What Ecommerce Platform Is Been Used By Jumia? / Share - Wordpress Theme For Create IOS App Store V2.0.1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.