Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia (21056 Views)

Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN / Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by seunlayi(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
This menace really needs to be checked by the SA and Naija(Nigeria) authority. Things should be allowed to continue in this way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by viexcey(f): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
Something is really wrong with South Africans. can you imagine?
BTW, I thought some people here said the persons affected are the drugs dealers, human traffickers, etc. and they are all Igbos...SMH. This is just to tell us to call a spade a spade, not minding who or who are affected.
I'm not understanding, White attackes blacks --- Racism, now Blacks attacking fellow blacks. Something must be wrong with black skin, seriously.
Hatred kills, it's affecting us all. It's eating deep in us. Africa Unite

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by nasha1(f): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
maynation:
my Yoruba brother suffering from the dubious nature of the Igbos

Let dem suffer there and hustle like men instead of being here like your lazy men raping and ritual killing their women.
ur lazy brothers are only good at chopping women body part or killing their mothers for money, some raping their children,u ought to be ashamed of urself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by Oches4me(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
just said Christian terrorist instead of xenophobia.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by Eledan: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Time for Nigerians to touch one of SA businesses in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by Dripy(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Nawa ooooo. I thought its only Igbos that live in South Africa and are prone to attacks. Yoruba pple blaming Igbos for doing dirty in SA but the truth remains that all of us will be victims when kasala burst.
I am not supporting peeps doing dirts abroad but how do you survive when politicians have finished our commonwealth and left us for dead!
Man must wack no matter how. All tribes in Nigeria engage in dirts abroad so Igbos should not only be blamed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by maynation(f): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2017
NNVanguard:

Is this the best of you?

Yes darling.
Is Igbo your tribal name?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by holluphemydavid(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2017
nawa oooooo,hope bbn house mate are in a safe hands

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by ngmgeek(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2017
This yeye Government hasn't figured out how to help Nigerians in this recession, now a brother in South want Government to help him.

Bring your assss back home bro. For Real lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by highmood(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2017
Its high time Nigeria citizens stand up and protest against the xenophobic attack against them and other Africans. They should let south African government and people know that no one has the monopoly of destruction and attacks. This is getting out hand. What is just wrong with those stupid south Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by slam7000(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2017
Nixiepie:
I wonder what is special about S.A that Nigerians cant do without
I for once never liked that godamn country

This people really hates nd envy Nigerians,they are barbarians and stupiid

Nigeria can not do without South Africa. Even you can not do without them. Do you watch DSTV? Do you patronise MTN? Do you shop at Shoprite? I've seen people celebrating shopping at Shoprite with photos to prove they've been there...silly mentality.

Your Bigbrother Nigeria is in South Africa .

To those of you shouting that home is the best and that Nigerians living in South Africa should come home!! That's nonsense. Can you lot provide job for them?

I want them to stay put, xenophobia or not. South Africa should deal with their problem.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by saintdennis(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2017
And after reading this... many deluded people here will stroll to shoprite to snap pics.

But if it's fulani herdsmen matter you guys can circulate useless Whatsapp messages urging reprisals.

Nigeria and Nigerians need reorientation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by officialJP(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2017
if they want to be alone den let all African country cooperate and leave dem alone that's wot dey want but am sure dey will regret it later
Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by luke55720: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2017
Ok south africans are now using drugs and crime as excuse to kill immigrant. They are behaving as if are not patronising the drugs and prostitute

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by nasha1(f): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2017
maynation:

Yes darling.
Is Igbo your tribal name?

Is afonja ur tribal name? ritualists. Go and work 4 ur future husband before we see ur news on NL that he has chopped ur body into 5 parts 4 money ritual.f00l

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 22, 2017
maynation:
my Yoruba brother suffering from the dubious nature of the Igbos

Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by maynation(f): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2017
nasha1:

Is afonja ur tribal name? ritualists. Go and work 4 ur future husband before we see ur news on NL that he has chopped ur body into 5 parts 4 money ritual.f00l

Hahahaha!! Why are you this pained. A wailing dubious Igbo. Mind you am a proud Afonja. Deal with that

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by persius555(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2017
This is why South Africa can never be giant of Africa. Hatred and ebvy runs in their blood stream. Relocate to south Africa at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by Pchidexy(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Black South Africans are scumbags! Lazy,stupid fellows. Only God can save Africa!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by juman(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Nixiepie:
I wonder what is special about S.A that Nigerians cant do without
I for once never liked that godamn country

This people really hates nd envy Nigerians,they are barbarians and stupiid

If we have a working country most people would stay back in nigeria instead of traveling abroad.

The bad thing is that apc government is a non performing one. Its a senseless government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by nasha1(f): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2017
maynation:

Hahahaha!! Why are you this pained. A wailing dubious Igbo. Mind you am a proud Afonja. Deal with that

a ritualist wife, very soon he will kill u and bury you in the bush.F00lish girl,I am a proud middle belt,deal with it. why are u pained,is it ur dubious? a wailing female ritualist and probably product of a rape.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by singletee(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by Maydfourth: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2017
It's time to retaliate...An eye for an eye...That's my opinion oooooo..It's getting out of hand..The bully must stop once and for all..
Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by Karlman: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2017
I AM NOT SURPRISED...THE NORTHERNERS HAVE BEEN DOING SAME TO IGBOS SINCE 60s

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teacher Sentenced To 25 Years In Jail For Causing Boy's Arm Amputation In Gombe / Abia Woman Sells Grandson For N100,000 / Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Police Buried(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.