Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia (21059 Views)

Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN / Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by Godstraight(m): 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
slam7000:

Nigeria can not do without South Africa. Even you can not do without them. Do you watch DSTV? Do you patronise MTN? Do you shop at Shoprite? I've seen people celebrating shopping at Shoprite with photos to prove they've been there...silly mentality.

Your Bigbrother Nigeria is in South Africa .

To those of you shouting that home is the best and that Nigerians living in South Africa should come home!! That's nonsense. Can you lot provide job for them?

I want them to stay put, xenophobia or not. South Africa should deal with their problem.
see this one oh,if mtn leaves there is glo,etisalat,airtel to take its place,if dstv leaves their are other folks to take IRS place not to take about the huge money this guys would lose,big brother Niger is not the only show in this country,I don't personally know any person that follows that show, we act numerous films in this country(At show,mark angel etc)
I don't shop at shoprite,there is McDonalds in Europe,does that make Europeans inferior to Americans?,
We cant provide jobs for them but they can have a life in a country with constant hate for them,my the SA government should provide jobs for their citizens they wouldn't be thinking we are after their jobs,
Don't be rediculous Nigeria can survive without south African, which kind yeye talk be that ,we being existing just fine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
geosegun:

Did you know what the sender of the said $300 went through before he was able to send the money? You sound like a typical ingrate who expected someone abroad to send you the whole of his life savings. even if he sent $3000, you will still not be contented.

You should learn to appreciate little things even if it is $10. If the same person send $10,000 you will never mention it to anybody. It was good that he lets other people know he sent some money as some of you will never mention the good deeds but if the person refused to send money for your selfish requests, the whole world will hear you have either a brother or sister abroad who refuses to help-- Ingrates

thanks I'm grateful for your comment, but read well I never said d person sent to me........ so because he sent $300 d whole world shld knw, did you knw how many people he told he sent #150,600? I understand ur point ooo but always think twice b4 concluding.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=Keneking post=53946827]Jonathan sef[/quote
were u see Jonathan name for d post? Jonathan dey otukpe dey enjoy himself u dey here dey mumu yourself. I don't blame u share, All dis APC brainwashed zombies
Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by chibuike107: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
KINGwax007:
Sorry bro, Na the effect of the forceful marriage u dey see so. U dey do your own legitimate business jejely, our eastern drug selling monkeys don use mud stain u...looks like ur high on something!

E go better...
Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by Nixiepie(f): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
wristbangle:

Really? shocked
sure
Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Contact africlaimnig@gmail.com if you've been involved in a delayed flight to or from Europe in the past, and you could get up to N250,000.
Its a simple and professional process the whole way. Africlaim does the heavy lifting for passengers who have been involved in disrupted flights and gets them compensated by the airline involved.

Email us with a description of your past delay alongside a picture of the E-ticket or flight itinerary. We will keep you updated and in no time your compensation should be ready for transfer or collection at our Lagos branch.

Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by winj3: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Anyone who goes to live with apes and monkeys have themselves to blame.

South African blacks along with Jamaicans are the worst breed of blacks on this planet, the most violent primates you can find anywhere. they are even worse than gypsies!
Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by Welcomme: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
holluphemydavid:
nawa oooooo,hope bbn house mate are in a safe hands
I will b happy if they attack those Idiots and the organizers. Asides the immorality of day show, y will they take the show to South Africa? u call something Big brother Naija and u are housing the show in another country..What nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2017
freeborn76:
My position is this; some Nigerians make it difficult to be Nigerian abroad. Believe me, many countries in Africa silently wish they could flush out Nigerians from their midst. What most Nigerians do in South Africa is shameful and despicable; Point Road in Durban, Hillbrow in Johannesburg, Wynberg and Parklands in Cape Town etc. Nigerians brazenly sell drugs and run brothels without any fear. It's time we started a national rebirth in this country...do you know that the most hated word in India today is Nigeria? Why? Drug peddlers...where did we even derail?
truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teacher Sentenced To 25 Years In Jail For Causing Boy's Arm Amputation In Gombe / Abia Woman Sells Grandson For N100,000 / Photos: Angry Residents Burn Three Suspected Robbers To Death In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.