Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? (5471 Views)

How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) / How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! / Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2009
There are some solid goods i want to secure over the internet but the platform only ships to America. The goods are very cheap on the internet compared to me buying it in the market over here. So is there a way i can buy the stuffs and transfer them over to me in Nigeria? I will appreciate your help. thanks.
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by CarlosVent(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2009
ur problems has been solved. we are importers and importing units from usa and canada and uk and do help many Nigerians in terms of shipping.

Note: we don't ship fraudulent purchased items.

pls visit the website below and then click on services u will know more also contact us.
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by favre2k(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2009
Contact me.i can help you buy and ship any goods to lagos in about a week or two. I am located in Atlanta,GA. kjkd@tmo.blackberry.net. text or call 678 379 9456.
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by CarlosVent(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2009
we offer the best shiping services and also packing as well.

Others ship laptops costly but we do ship at just $38 for 1 laptop which is 38 X 185 = 7,030.

we charge per lbs weight of the item.

so what ever you need jst go to www.carlosventures.com and click on online payment you will see more details cheap rates there.
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by hazh(m): 12:09am On Dec 15, 2009
You can also import things conviniently from
abroad using Graphcard.com services.They are
US-Based and are excellent in this area.

What you just is to simply sign up a free account
with them as a Nigeria and the next thing is to
fund your account with one of their numerous
Nigerian Merchants[you will see this on their website
once you sign up].

After funding your account,you are automatically
given a US Address.It costs $5 per month and this
is the address you will use to ship and send your
goods worldwide.They also help you to send and
recieve money worldwide.

Any time you want to recieve a goods,simply fill
in your graphcard address and the goods will be
shipped to the address.With this,grahcard will
send the goods to their Nigerian Representive.
From this point,your goods will be coveniently sent
to you.

The site is Graphcard.com.I am recommending
because I think and have tried and tested it that
their services is fine.Ok.

To your success.
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 4:14am On Dec 16, 2009
CarlosVent:

we offer the best shiping services and also packing as well.

Others ship laptops costly but we do ship at just $38 for 1 laptop which is 38 X 185 = 7,030.

we charge per lbs weight of the item.

so what ever you need jst go to www.carlosventures.com and click on online payment you will see more details cheap rates there.

Where is your office location in the USA and the phone number, ur price seems cheaper than what i currently pay for laptops shipment.
BTW, any insurance on the laptops?
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by Ibiamu(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2009
yes, you can buy things form Ameria by using your credit card and it will be ship to you here in Nigeria.
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by CarlosVent(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
graphcard offer d most costliest services in the world dont use them for shipping.

they ship one laptop for $200 or $150 if ur a regular customer with them.

pls contact me like i have said for cheap shipping services and as low as 7,050naira for ur laptops etc
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by Delta007(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2009
babaearly:

There are some solid goods i want to secure over the internet but the platform only ships to America. The goods are very cheap on the internet compared to me buying it in the market over here. So is there a way i can buy the stuffs and transfer them over to me in Nigeria? I will appreciate your help. thanks.
If you cannot find a means, email me at sales@jonitivecomputers.com with the info and I'd be sure to get them for you to Lagos within a week.
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by finemocha(f): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2009
are all these companies insured?
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by CarlosVent(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2009
my company is insure in case of loss or damages. if u want to buy anything in d usa or canada or uk we do buying and sourcing out services and can buy/pay for anything for u as well as ship them down for u.contact us for business and stop spending big
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by Kamali(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2011
@carlosvent.

Do you still offer this service.I plan to get somethings in USA shipped down to Nigeria.I tried opening your site but saying badwidth exceeded.my email kamaloladeinde@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by Redstone(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2011
@carlosventure

please sir, I have tried to access your website, but it has expired, this is not a good development, and all this while you don't even indicate your contact telephone numbers or address, please give us confidence that we can deal and rely on.
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by jjjkkkooo: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2011
i was told of truebranches.com. i think they are reliable.
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by ajibsca: 1:14am On Sep 14, 2011
Try www.uk2meonline.com . Go to their site , All the info you need is there.
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by favour101(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2011
get mall for africa webcard or you contact me I will tell you the processes ikndukwe2001@yahoo.com 08052280267 or visit mallforafrica.com
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by Ayeka: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2011
Babaearly, you can try Personal Shopping service www.ayekashopology.com depending on what it is you want to buy. The good thing about a personal shopping service is that you get a customised solution to your particular challenge so give it a try.

Also you can email: orders@ayekashopology.com

Good luck!
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by walebee(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2011
Would also like to hint on safety when shopping online via sites or persons unknown - visit www.csescrow.clickshops.com.ng - for more info
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by jbsui12: 7:54pm On May 14, 2012
Hello,

I have been using WWW.ORDERTONIGERIA.COM for years now and I can say that they are excellent. At first, I was very skeptical, due to the so much online fraudulent things that we come across always. But be rest assured that they are good.
By the way, they will treat you like a family instead of like a customer.

Babs.
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by mintyx(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2012
have u tried www.myUs.com. thier services are great, goods are insured and they have excellent customer services and competetive rates. they are based in US and ship throught the world. they accept gtb mastercard too but u hv to register with them to get a Us address.
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by mecussey(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2012
myUs.com is great, just that thier charges per lbs are higher but very secured
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by onyirockz: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
Please who has ever used Mannermart.com for UK to nigeria purchase and r dey good?.is der any better one apart frm uk2me.com
Re: How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? by gpjt(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2013
How reliable is ordertonigeria.com?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Employment Trust Fund LSETF Gives Additional Loans To SMEs (Photo) / "Cashless" Lagos: How Are You Coping With It? / Shoprite Coming To Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.