Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency (13763 Views)

$30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health / Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by yungmill(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2017
From Hale and hearty to not as terrible!

OK we have heard

Presidency una wehdan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by SlyIg(f): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2017
But it's terrible sha...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by apadious1(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2017
he went for check up......he went for vacation......he is waiting for result......he needs rest.....I've never seen any organization or group or government as confused as this government...U make it hard to believe u guys

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Dongreat(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2017
The man is 80+ years with a frequent case of severe ear infection and others hidden from the public. He went for a med check up and has been confined for months and his health was exaggerated? Continue with the lies. Only in a third world country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by kelvyn7: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2017
ajanma2:
oh lord,the miracle u did for goodluck during yaradua regime,do the same for osibanjo..

LOLLLL grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by frisky2good(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2017
They should tell us how terrible it is then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2017
Why didn't the presidency prove to us how his health is with proof than allow the rumours to spread?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Krystalzkris(f): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2017
So wet in make am never wan come back na?? I will never believe any shiiit from this people till bubu is back.... Nonsense and orishirishi ingredients

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by officialJP(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2017
rest more baba Nigerian's loves u grin
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by godunia(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2017
End the speculation by telling Nigerians the true state of his health.dont we deserve to know the truth about his condition? If you ask me to pray for someone, at least tell me what is wrong so i can be specific about what i am asking God for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2017
cheesy c as dem dey use zoogerians play kpamkpamgolo...chai

SHAME
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by 111jideofor: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2017
Why all these struggle and stress to make us believe buhari is alive when you can easily put him on TV to speak to Nigerians?
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by mastermaestro(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2017
Buhari's reign is over. Accept the sad truth. cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by badmrkt(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2017
First he was "HAIL AND HEARTY" now...What a people!!!!
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by yungmill(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2017
PedroJP:
Mouth piece of the president saying authentication from other sources abouth the presidency is ok with him. What a nation full of fools.

Someone please ask Adesina if he truely understands his job. Who ever heard where a spokesperson relies on others to get info about his employer and not the other way round?

Pathetic
My brother the thing tire me sef
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by hayjay123: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
ABEG NAIRALANDER STOP POSTING BUHARI ISSUE...HIS NO MORE CITIZEN OF NIGERIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Nbote(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2017
Not as terrible as speculated abi and yet he's nowhere to b seen or heard from for over a month now.. It's d Presidency dat kips fueling the speculations with their incessant defence of the President's continuous absence. My problem isn't d missing President but rather the numerous imbeciles dat kip making excuses and insulting everyone else for asking for the President's whereabouts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2017
BUHARI please rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Saintp(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2017
I pity Femi and his colleagues in the defence of this regime both online and offline. Una go defend tire. In fact, at some point, you guys would read your statements and cry internally because of how foolish you have become.

Anyway, the consolation is that you would have made millions at the end of the day unlike these online warriors who are getting peanuts for the same job Femi is doing.

Chai, but you have to give it to politics because it has a way of making even a professor become an idiot. Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by ProfDumbledor(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by arabbunkum: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2017
But you admit that it's bad all the same? Why not just shut up
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by LastSurvivor11: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2017
chimerase2:
I pray he rest in perfect peace embarassed

How can he taste peace when innocent blood is hovering over his head..
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by berrystunn(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Vote for APC in 2019 to change there policy
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Sanchez01:

He was never dead. The problem, however, seems to be his state of health. The APC is only trying to manage the situation. And as much as I hate to sound like an alarmist, the situation isn't all that good, if the visitations are anything to go by.

A President who claims he needs more to rest would at least, address Nigerians, even from his new Aso Rock Haven in the UK. The situation is quite terrible, I believe.
and he stil standing and speaking as a fiddle,
Amd you dont think something is wrong with you ipods.
Always looking for a way to dispute the truth. Lovers of lies.
How can a man that is weak as you describe it, to able to speak loud and clear to trump.
And strong as fiddle to walk-out with tinubu and stand firm to welcome saraki twice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Laple0541(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2017
e be like say Sópónò wan strike ds Adeshina to death, if after over a month away all he could tell Nigerians is "the President's health is not as terrible as speculated". Foolish man.
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by AdonaiRoofing(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2017
But it's terrible sha?

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Sanchez01: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and he stil standing and speaking as a fiddle,
Amd you dont think something is wrong with you ipods.
Always looking for a way to dispute the truth. Lovers of lies.
How can a man that is weak as you describe it, to able to speak loud and clear to trump.
And strong as fiddle to walk-out with tinubu and stand firm to welcome saraki twice.
One thing I can say is that your village people are strong.

It seems you're the least paid in the Zombie cadre on the forum grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2017
yungmill:
From Hale and hearty to not as terrible!

OK we have heard

Presidency una wehdan
he simply mean, the picture you people are assuming as terrible situation, is nothing near terrible

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Really?... Was he ever sick?...
But lie muhammed said buhari is hale, hearty n chatty......
*confused clowns!
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2017
Av never commented on issues concerning PMB health, bt one thing I knw is that buhari is very incapacitated at d moment and has a very slim chance of returning to Nigeria to continue as president. I wish him well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Wants Tuition In Ondo Increased, Says Current Fees “can Only Buy Shoe” / Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! / Lagos NURTW Crisis: Court Grants Kunle Poly ₦1 Million Bail, Transfers Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.