Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency (13777 Views)

$30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health / Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Sanchez01:

One thing I can say is that your village people are strong.

It seems you're the least paid in the Zombie cadre on the forum grin
why not the highest paid.
As i said before, ipod yoot are the problem of this country.
Osibanjo should just allow you people go,before my buhari come back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
They told us that Buhari went to London to rest, along the line, they told us again to pray for him. Please, if I mas ask

Are We Praying For Him To Rest In Peace or What??
YEESSSS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Sanchez01: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I could have but you don't strike me as an intelligent fellow. I totally agree with you. IPOD YOOTS are a bother to the country, just as Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen and the Niger Delta militants.
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
ARE YOU SURE DAT IPOD YOOT AR THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY?? NA ASK I DAY ASK OH
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by yungmill(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
he simply mean, the picture you people are assuming as terrible situation, is nothing near terrible

OK sir wehdan to you too
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Hannysmilez(f): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2017
What do they expect? We can't possibly 'speculate' his exact condition-we aren't witches. Since they decide to keep us in the dark;we have no choice but to speculate,and the good thing about speculation is:Its always far-fetched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by raymexx: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
I wish you were brought up by good people maybe you would be been impacted with human feelings and sum brilliant utterance.

wish unto others what you wish on yourself.
what has Buhari wished us since he became d president, is it herdsmen killings or d army shootings. He dnt deserve better
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by oodua007(m): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Sanchez01:

He was never dead. The problem, however, seems to be his state of health. The APC is only trying to manage the situation. And as much as I hate to sound like an alarmist, the situation isn't all that good, if the visitations are anything to go by.

A President who claims he needs more to rest would at least, address Nigerians, even from his new Aso Rock Haven in the UK. The situation is quite terrible, I believe.

I sight you... Indeed an alarmist or latest whistle blower.
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by RillJ(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2017
What a confession.

A clear admission that the President is in 'terrible health condition' but 'not as terrible as speculate.

Only but a short while, the facts shall be made naked.
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by raymexx: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and he stil standing and speaking as a fiddle,
Amd you dont think something is wrong with you ipods.
Always looking for a way to dispute the truth. Lovers of lies.
How can a man that is weak as you describe it, to able to speak loud and clear to trump.
And strong as fiddle to walk-out with tinubu and stand firm to welcome saraki twice.
bros ieee abeg stop dis ur long talk. they should jst put him on camera to address d Nation shikina
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by holatin(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2017
raymexx:
what has Buhari wished us since he became d president, is it herdsmen killings or d army shootings. He dnt deserve better
now tel me ow be influence herdsman milling or army shooting.
let go of that hatred man
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by tinsel: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2017
I think the state of health of the president is not that good.
If it is, the president would have addressed Nigerians through live television instead of these organized visits which isee as waste of time and money.
Anyway, I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Max24: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2017
APC promised changed when they came in. They should reflect the change in the way govt handles people. This govt need not hide anything from Nigerians if they are serious about the change mantra. Let the change begin with Buhari as he comes clean to Nigerians concerning his health.
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by tete7000(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2017
Eeya, Buhari makes Adesina to sound stupid. Baba you wicked o!
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by juman(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2017
He better resign.
He is suffering from old age sickness.

Old age sickness entails one would not be very sick and would not be very healthy either.
He is not healthy enough to lead the country.
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by raymexx: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
now tel me ow be influence herdsman milling or army shooting.
let go of that hatred man
yes, he has so much influence on then. He has not said or done any thing abt d hrdmen kilings probably he is their brother. Ordering d army to shoot at unarmed protesters in cold blood is dat not hatred?
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2017
raymexx:
bros ieee abeg stop dis ur long talk. they should jst put him on camera to address d Nation shikina
even if they do,
You ipods wil sti dispute the video.
Just imagine, if you ipods can dispute trump call, an international call the world was aware of, you ipods stil ask for video call of trump and buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by CellTabRepairs: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2017
Some agree...The blind leading the blind!

If you're not blind, don't agree o

WAITING TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!!

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are almost in March already) do you just idle bye?

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE. Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by faites(f): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2017
PedroJP:
Mouth piece of the president saying authentication from other sources abouth the presidency is ok with him. What a nation full of fools.

Someone please ask Adesina if he truely understands his job. Who ever heard where a spokesperson relies on others to get info about his employer and not the other way round?

Pathetic

My brother, I wonder. Does the man understand his job at all?
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by holatin(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2017
raymexx:
yes, he has so much influence on then. He has not said or done any thing abt d hrdmen kilings probably he is their brother. Ordering d army to shoot at unarmed protesters in cold blood is dat not hatred?
tell me what GEJ did to curb herdsmen killing in his regime since you think herdsmen killing started during buhari regime.
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by raymexx: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
even if they do,
You ipods wil sti dispute the video.
Just imagine, if you ipods can dispute trump call, an international call the world was aware of, you ipods stil ask for video call of trump and buhari
I kw what u people are afraid of, loseing dat seat abi? Carm down, we are not interested in dat seat. We hv learnt to carter for ourselves wthout looking up to d so called FG, dat why we are d most prosperouse tribe in d so called Nigeria. All am saying is, stop feeding poeple wth lies
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by raymexx: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
tell me what GEJ did to curb herdsmen killing in his regime since you think herdsmen killing started during buhari regime.
i can vividly tell u dat it was contained then, as Buhari entered they went on rampeg
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by joe120120(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Emassive(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please when is the burial party?
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by UncleJudax(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
PedroJP:
Mouth piece of the president saying authentication from other sources abouth the presidency is ok with him. What a nation full of fools.

Someone please ask Adesina if he truely understands his job. Who ever heard where a spokesperson relies on others to get info about his employer and not the other way round?

Pathetic
Mr Adesina will do/say anything to get paid. This ought to be public knowledge by now.
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by UncleJudax(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
I wish you were brought up by good people maybe you would be been impacted with human feelings and sum brilliant utterance.

wish unto others what you wish on yourself.
Wetin Buhari de wish you? Niccur gives no fuuuck if you are still using oxygen.
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by bubu2019: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
But yall were saying he is so healthy he could give C- Ronaldo a rough tackle on the pitch na. sad

Mtcheeew.

If una like, make una no stop dey talk stupid talk.

God bless and preserve my president jor.
ABEG MY FIFUL,THAT FORM STILL REMAIN?WAILER ASS.OF NIG.
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by holatin(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
UncleJudax:

Wetin Buhari de wish you? Niccur gives no fuuuck if you are still using oxygen.
gherrout
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by holatin(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
raymexx:
i can vividly tell u dat it was contained then, as Buhari entered they went on rampeg
seriously contained ! anything to proof that claim of yours.
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by ugotuf(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Na waa for this man ooo, before now he told us that Pmb was
-hale and hearty,
-not in any hospital in London,
-On vacation relaxing
Later he told us that our Pmb will not be coming back on the fixed date because;
-He was waiting for his medical test reports to be out from the same hospital he told us that the presido never went to,
-Later again they told us to start praying for the presido,
-Then many of the apc stalwarts started jetting out to London to see a presido that is just chilling out in London,
-This same man also told us that the Boss sent all of us a note of thanks and appreciation for praying for him while he was away on vacation flexing and taking his blue chill pills in London.
-Now he is telling us that PMB's health is not as TERRIBLE and TERRIFIC as people are speculating and that,
-He cannot tell and does not know when he will be back until the same doctors that baba supposedly never went to see in the first place decide.
I think he should just stop talking and allow us to wait for baba in peace instead of in confussion. And if he must say something again let him talk about MMM, because more citizens are taking the easier way out because of MMM.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by luckyboss(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Then where is him...?
Apc the government of lies.
Re: Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
But it is terrible sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS / Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi / Abia State Community Pipeline Explosion: President Buhari Expresses Regret Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.