Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? (102942 Views)

Davido Really Changed My Life - Cubana Chief Priest / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Student125(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
person wey sing I get $2m(app #700m) no b asset ND later claim #30billion for the accnt, BTW then($2m) and now to have (X43) of what he had when he sang that song.
Nobody could question $2M cuz it s a bit possible with his background but $2m in 43 places is nt possible for his caliber unless there is more to it that we don't know.
Then our financial crime authority have some work to do.

2 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Easybitcoinair: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
He does have money but the truth is he doesn't have that much money
E for don buy private jet tey tey.
I have bitcoin @ 350/$
just DM me on whatsapp 070-654-08361

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by tragergeorge(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
xstry:
He's the son of a billionaire does not make him a billionaire. Davido's father is not 30billion naira rich. That is alot of money
30 billion for the account was what he said, e nor say 30 billion for my account, so the account might be his dad's, or the company account or any account, Omaha besides Weda na naira or na cidis or na Japanese yenn or na Vietnam currency una nor know so please let's stop concluding anyhow
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Synord(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kylekent59:
Back then dagrin was alive he will say: THE KIND MONEY WAY I GET TOO BIG FOR THIEF kilode ton beef life mini mony moof.
Who remembers dat song?

thank God ft omawunmi

am I correct
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by MENTORCH(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
He can't even have 200million, people should stop believing rubbish. Where will the money come from? Any show he goes for he will split the money with his brother. All this celebrities like living fake life.

2 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by bidak(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
I don't understand why people will always be debating on some other person wealth...... Even if davido isn't worth that much, the dude is freaking rich (came from a rich background and still hustling to make his own money) instead of debating on any person let start thinking of how to make ours
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by mcgaius: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
David has 30 billion in account yet he paid for his car multiple times and even owed balance.Taa make all of una shift make I see space faint.

1 Like

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by MrPolitics: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Synord:
In his new song If, dmw boss and sony act david adeleke popularly known as davido claimed he had 30 billion in his ACCOUNT. thats like almost 20 million dollars .. shocked.. Do musicians really earn that much

30 billion naira is almost $100million not almost $20million.

And no, I don't think davido has that much. That means he's competing with drake for money.

Besides, his dad isn't a forbes billionaire so I don't believe he can afford to give his son an amount that much.

2 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Acidosis(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
gbzed:

Mumu Olamide is worth more. Than dat not to talk of Davido

Olamide has more than N800 million in his account? Bro you are drunk.

You think N800 million is synonymous to your 200k or 100k salary?

http://www..ng/18/top-10-highest-paid-nigerian-musicians-2016-bet-youll-agree-list

2 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by MrPolitics: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Student125:
person wey sing I get $2m(app #700m) no b asset ND later claim #30billion for the accnt, BTW then($2m) and now to have (X43) of what he had when he sang that song.
Nobody could question $2M cuz it s a bit possible with his background but $2m in 43 places is nt possible for his caliber unless there is more to it that we don't know.
Then our financial crime authority have some work to do.

He said "I get like $2million no b asset". That means anybody tht has $2million isn't rich in his opinion. Apparently it's a jab at dele momodu
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by chukzyfcbb: 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
That was how they said tiwa savage was worth $4million , mentioning concerts, endorsements and all sorts. Until kasala burst in her home, then she revealed to us that Teebillz was owing 35million and on camera she said where would I get such money

How can someone who is worth 4million$$$ not have 35million to bail her husband from trouble?
Ans: It's all show biz, these guys are not as rich as you think they are.
Mi has said it, Vector has said it and others too i cang remember....
Inasmuch as these guys make Money, they try to keep up with public expectation, this spending at a very fast rate(private jet lifestyle, living in highbrow areas, designer wears)....
Their savings is almost non existent when they are spending to please the public

#30billion ko #300trillion ni

2 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by jhudit(f): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Davido was on Ik's show sometime. He was asked this question and he said it's just lyrics.

Davido doesn't have tati billion in his akant.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Show business is simply show off, I hate when I see gullible people celebrating mediocre. If you believe that wresting ie WWE is real May 2017 you should be celebrating children's day, no business man puts 30 billion to sit in an account doing nothing. Even Dangote won't have 30 billion sitting in his account, the difference between a rich man and a poor man is the ability of the rich man to borrow unlimited money, funny enough in Nigeria most of our debtors don't pay back, that's why CBN publishes their name in an attempt to get them to pay, last time I saw such a list Adenuga, Ifeanyi Ubah, and almighty Dangote and Otedola were listed there. The dude clamouring about Indimi wealth that 100 million dollars was a hedge fund manager in the U.S bank statement, Ahmed Indimi stole that picture and posted to boost his image. The GMD NNPC is one of the most lucrative positions to hold so collecting kickbacks can give u unlimited funds. In other words double your knowledge and earnings so you don't have poverty of the mind and believe hogwash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by LyfeJennings(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
aynurni220:

Hahahahhahaha really you must be kidding me ,i guess you dont know anything about adeleke's family,
Its would be better for you to do some research lmao some people dey every funny for this forum ooh

GUY NA LIE
the Adelekes throw the biggest party is Osun State back then
They live very lavish
Does that amount to having 30billion
How much was Serubawon worth (the late Davido''s uncle)
GUY, DAVIDOOOOO PAPA IS NOT WORTH 30BILLION NAIRA
IF HE IS THAT RICH
WHY HE NO BUY HOUSE FOR BEVERLY HILLS

1 Like

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Kylekent59: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Synord:

thank God ft omawunmi

am I correct
Yeaaaa.
Send me your account number grin grin
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by richybankx: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
tragergeorge:
30 billion for the account was what he said, e nor say 30 billion for my account, so the account might be his dad's, or the company account or any account, Omaha besides Weda na naira or na cidis or na Japanese yenn or na Vietnam currency una nor know so please let's stop concluding anyhow
you just made a lot of sense whch many failed to see.. Could be 30 billion Ghana cedis
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by aynurni220(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Easybitcoinair:
He does have money but the truth is he doesn't have that much money
E for don buy private jet tey tey.
I have bitcoin @ 350/$
just DM me on whatsapp 070-654-08361

But he doesnt need to buy private jet since is using his father own to go around anywhere he wanted to go.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Vado(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
When converted into $€£ and you see how much these guys have been making for nearly a decade per show overseas and back home, endorsements, royalties etc. You would understand he's likely to have even more than $20mil.

1 Like

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Tunjido: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bahddo:
I'm surprised you are asking that kind of question. Musicians usually brag about the wealth they don't have, and you might not know how broke they are until they fall sick and start soliciting public donations.

I'm pretty sure Davido doesn't have up to a billion naira. The ones who do would not even sing about it.
Do you no Adeleke's family?? Davido is a billionaire forget, they are rich mehn.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by aamstih: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bros, you can't provoke ehhhhh... Ginger just full your name!

wheredemdey:

TaAAAA

Do u know what is 30billion?

Taaaa once again
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Student125(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
MrPolitics:

He said "I get like $2million no b asset". That means anybody tht has $2million isn't rich in his opinion. Apparently it's a jab at dele momodu
We should stop assuming things, I bliv he didn't call u to explain that to you.
I get $2M dollars no be asset literally means (He, Davido ND nt dele) not a sought of mockery. what proceed that was "dele Na my boy (2ce)" and that is what i call jab I.e dele gat not up-to $2m in his account aside asset. and Who in his right sense will say somebody with account balance close to a billion is not rich. believe me or not if someone could boast of $2m cash, that person worth billion.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by aynurni220(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Tunjido:
Do you no Adeleke's family?? Davido is a billionaire forget, they are rich mehn.

No mind all these people ,make i just dey look them jejeli
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by unseriousstud: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
xstry:
He's the son of a billionaire does not make him a billionaire. Davido's father is not 30billion naira rich. That is alot of money
his father is worth x4 of that
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by aynurni220(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
unseriousstud:

Hhhahahahaha even more than ×4 self
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by newdawnlive: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nbote:
He's d son of a billionaire before he became a musician so yes he can have dat much money...
his father no have that talkless of him

3 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Acidosis(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
A lot of youths are pathetically dumb sha.

How can a man with a functioning brain believe this nonsense in the first place?

How can a guy, whose earnings per show is barely N7 million has N30 billion in his account?

I am very sure his back up singers, managers and bouncers get about 30-40% of his earnings per show.

What's the total worth of Adeleke University, Ede? I won't pay N1 billion for the entire university.

This is the same way people f00lishly believed Olu Maintain in 2007 when he mentioned 1 million dollars in his song - 'yahoozee'.

4 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by baby124: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lmaoooo. Why are you guys trying to count another mans money. Na wa o. Funny thread.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by chukzyfcbb: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
unseriousstud:
gross or net?

Because like Ibrahim jimoh said some years ago, he said there are no billionaires in Nigeria, until they go and pay their debt.

Most of these guys you see as billionaires have tons of debt hanging on their debt. Because of their power, they call the shots.

if you say his pops is 4x which is 120billion then how much is he owing in debt? and why hasn't his name been mentioned in Forbes list if he has four times
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by AlanTuringAI: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Freak101:
Wizkid's net worth is $11m so why can't davido have 30b
From Wizkid's worth you put up there, that's roughly 3.5bn naira, using the official rate. Are you now implying that Davido (30bn naira) is almost 10 times richer than Wizkid? Commonsense would say a definite NO.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by NNAMDICE: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA...HAHHAHAHA...I PRAY OOOO..,YOU GUYS THINK 30 BILLION IS SMALL MONI.... HOW MANY OF OUR SENATORS EVEN GET 10 BILLION?
ABEG FORGET DAT THING DAVIDO DEOSNT EVEN HAVE 200MILLION CASH IN HIS ACCOUNT.

3 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by malcom2x(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Synord:
In his new song If, dmw boss and sony act david adeleke popularly known as davido claimed he had 30 billion in his ACCOUNT. thats like almost 20 million dollars .. shocked.. Do musicians really earn that much

Sorry guys. This is an old picture. And besides you can't move with such amount of cash. You forget they shoot music videos with fake currencies. Lol.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by aynurni220(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

gross or net?

Because like Ibrahim jimoh said some years ago, he said there are no billionaires in Nigeria, until they go and pay their debt.

Most of these guys you see as billionaires have tons of debt hanging on their debt. Because of their power, they call the shots.

if you say his pops is 4x which is 120billion then how much is he owing in debt? and why hasn't his name been mentioned in Forbes list if he has four times

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.