Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? (102947 Views)

Davido Really Changed My Life - Cubana Chief Priest / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by rockyh(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Synord:
In his new song If, dmw boss and sony act david adeleke popularly known as davido claimed he had 30 billion in his ACCOUNT. thats like almost 20 million dollars .. shocked.. Do musicians really earn that much
he might be worth that amount but not I cash in a bank
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Jarus(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nbote:
He's d son of a billionaire before he became a musician so yes he can have dat much money...

Even his Papa is not lijeky to have such in his account. His father will be worth N30bn but not likely in cash but in assets.

N30bn no be small money jare.

3 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Benwire(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nbote:

U think say Forbes list actually reflects all billionaires abi.. If u know how many actual billionaires dat aren't on d list.
help me tell am ooo......... A king in Mali worth more than billions upon billions but I never find his name on Forbes.... Many young billionaire around d world nd Forbes dnt enlist dm.

1 Like

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Adeyinka1758(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
See as people dey view this thread..

Sigh
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by vecman22(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kog45:
30 billion what?oh kids w believe this nauseating hyped.I know Adeleke family very well and i can say they are rich but 30 billion haha na lie.

Pls forget all d hypes or Forbes rating,Nigerian musicians are not as rich as w rate them,i still remember few years ago Psquare show of shame with their landlord at omole estate,d same thing Wizkid.

What of don jazzy that needed to start from d scratch after issue with Dbanj who was d main financier of Mo hit but d same Dbanj is having debts to settle till today.

The same thing can be said of Kcee who always use photoshop to deceive naija that he has d cash.Dramme credit card issue is still fresh,this guys and lies are 5&6..

Respect to artists like Tuface,Banky W,Olamide,sound soultan who are down to earth.Pls go to rumour night club and u w give respect to Tubaba.

I remember Duncan Mighty said any artists that said he worth billions of naira should be question coz he is into d business and he know what it takes regards music industry.

No mind those pple,most of dem saying davido has 30b are kids, DAT boy don't have upto 1b in his acct...
His dad don't even have upto 30b in his acct . aside asset....

Abeg tell me more abt club rumour, I dey plan go dere next weekend..how much is a bottle of JD,Hennessey, ciroc Pls lemme plan my pocket abeg
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Beziel(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nbote:
He's d son of a billionaire before he became a musician so yes he can have dat much money...
30 billion naira is about 92 million dolls nw wif the exchange rate.. its not possible.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by bandely(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
While I can't say if he has that amount or not, I'm surprised that many people are cock sure that Davido's father doesn't have up to N30billion. In all honesty, we may not really understand how much these Nigerian elite are worth. Many of them are stupendously rich. Aside from the political troubles that has exposed what is ongoing in that circle recently, something that gives a glimpse into the wealth of the elite is the picture Ahmed Indimi posted sometime in 2013.

Ahmed Indimi supposedly posted his account balance picture on Instagram, which had about $99million. That's just Ahmed's (if the story is true). His father has about 11 other children, now, put that in perspective and think of their worth, not to mention the father himself, Mohammed Indimi.

For your info, Davido's father is the founder and chairman of Pacific Holdings. His grand father was the brain behind Banana Island. In a nutshell, '30Billion for the akant' may not be a facade to him, and strongly not for his father.

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by goodnija: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Growing baby.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by misterh(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
maxwell530:
what if I tell you that bukola saraki is richer than Barack Obama? BTW Obama and Saraki who's famous and bigger? And besides, how did you know Drake, chris brown,Nicki minaj and the likes don't do show offs too?
Saraki being 'richer' than Obama has no bearing in this argument. It's common knowledge that Nigeria's legislators are the highest paid in the world; so the avenue for Saraki to be richer for Obama is there. However, it's not like that in the music industry- the bigger the artiste, the bigger the booking fees they command and the richer they are.

Where did I say that those artistes don't also show off?
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by misterh(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
sukkot:
i hear people pay like 10,000 pounds for the front row of these guys concerts. many money miss roads pay that amount just to show off and be seen sipping champagne on the rich mans section.
Which is still far from the 100k you earlier said. Moreso, much of this money go into planning the event- renting the venue, and taking care of logistics.

1 Like

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by LyfeJennings(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
David's father
Mr Adele keep is not worth 30billion as a whole
All his investment are not worth 30billion
Davido wan die
If he has 30billion
He go flex pass him mentor
Hushpuppi

2 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by misterh(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
sarutobie:

Someone with sense and reasoning..those western artistes are that rich because you basically pay for every track they release on iTunes and the rest..little room for piracy and they have a wider fan base..can you say the same for Nigerian artistes? NO..
Correct! You can adequately track their earnings. You can even at the comfort of your bed calculate how much Adele, Rihanna, Drake, Kendrick Lamar make in a year. In Nigeria however, it's a wild west. Piracy has eaten deeply into the industry. Most songs are downloaded for free. You can't even guess how much Don Jazzy or Olamide has. That's why the OP can ask this question.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by paulasca4real(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
guys very possible for him to have that kind of money. his Dad is a billionaire and the man love davido .
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
xstry:
Davido no get that kind money, big dogs don't bark
Big "Black Dogs" do bark my dear.

That's why even the african american rappers always sing about money, women and drugs

Floyd mayweather comes to my mind
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by aynurni220(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
bandely:
While I can't say if he has that amount or not, I'm surprised that many people are cock sure that Davido's father doesn't have up to N30billion. In all honesty, we may not really understand how much these Nigerian elite are worth. Many of them are stupendously rich. Aside from the political troubles that has exposed what is ongoing in that circle recently, something that gives a glimpse into the wealth of the elite is the picture Ahmed Indimi posted sometime in 2013.

Ahmed Indimi supposedly posted his account balance picture on Instagram, which had about $99million. That's just Ahmed's (if the story is true). His father has about 11 other children, now, put that in perspective and think of their worth, not to mention the father himself, Mohammed Indimi.

For your info, Davido's father is the founder and chairman of Pacific Holdings. His grand father was the brain behind Banana Island. In a nutshell, '30Billion for the akant' may not be a facade to him, and strongly not for his father.

No mind them joo ,am very sure Davido we have more than that

2 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by misterh(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
These people lie a lot just to remain relevant. Most of them even use other people's properties to show off

One billion Naira no be beans bro, not to talk of 30bn
The other day KCee stole a pic of wads of dollars and passed it off as his own. Oge Okoye also took a picturef dogs from Instagram and claimed they were her pets.

Na fake life many of them dey live.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by aynurni220(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
LyfeJennings:
David's father
Mr Adele keep is not worth 30billion as a whole
All his investment are not worth 30billion
Davido wan die
If he has 30billion
He go flex pass him mentor
Hushpuppi

Hahahahhahaha really you must be kidding me ,i guess you dont know anything about adeleke's family,
Its would be better for you to do some research lmao some people dey every funny for this forum ooh
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Joelvuvuzela(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
He has got 30Billi depending, 30 Billi can be 30 Billi Zim Dollars or 30Tri Malawian Kwachas, but for Naira that paper is a lot. It's 1milli into how many? 30k no, if na him papa. He get am. Not Davido
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by tosyne2much(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
misterh:
The other day KCee stole a pic of wads of dollars and passed it off as his own. Oge Okoye also took a picturef dogs from Instagram and claimed they were her pets.

Na fake life many of them dey live.
That's how most of them are. Some of them will even pose inside an unmoving private jet and will show it off on their media page that they flew private jet to Yankee cheesy
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by taurusmena1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
How does that concern the ordinary Nigerian?
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Harunakoney(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
He doesn't. And never said he has. Don't miss quote him
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Millz404(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Freak101:
Wizkid's net worth is $11m so why can't davido have 30b

30b is over 80 million dollars
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Simitrendy: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Rexnegro:

it's just a song bro... more so guys claim all sort of Things When wooing a girls, You no if You tell a girl truth they don't appreciate it, but You just lie to them then You Have gotten access Cause most of them mumu ehn ....back then come hear toasting na...one of my guy then told a girl say na him papa get national art theater say na him dey manage am And The idiott girl gel next Thing my guy don pipe her after some days. so davido no get such money it's just a wooing song.

Lol I swear I read through the comments on NL and I liked this outta all, some people don't understand what showbiz business is, where and how did David got 30 billion? And someone commented Endorsement, how much be endorsement? Pepsi? Close Up? MTN pulse? Everything no enter 100 Million or a lil above that. Yahoo? Possibly from this, but don't believe all you see, its showbiz life, everything isn't real. Dremo and Mayorkun? Dremo was still at Unilorin some weeks ago to perform at Mr Unilorin, the money for his show was just 200k. 130 was wired to him and he got his 70k bal. Money for show depends, it depends. people should understand what Showbiz industry means.

2 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by WIZDOM081(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Walahi talahi no be lie
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Memphis357(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
ClassCaptain:

he might have the money ooo..remember he has affiliations with some of dem major yahoo boys, has two money pullers ( mayourkun and dremo), as a deal with close up, Pepsi, mtn, Sony and His father is a billionaire and uncle a two time serving senator....!!!!
My friend, do you have any idea what 30bn naira is?

2 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Angel1696: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
he only said that to get more girls pregnant.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by aynurni220(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's how most of them are. Some of them will even pose inside an unmoving private jet and will show it off on their media page that they flew private jet to Yankee cheesy

But you cant compare davido with those guys you guys are talking about ,

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Simitrendy: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
bandely:

Possibly his father have it, but I'm not sure if he have it
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by kense88: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Synord:
In his new song If, dmw boss and sony act david adeleke popularly known as davido claimed he had 30 billion in his ACCOUNT. thats like almost 20 million dollars .. shocked.. Do musicians really earn that much
Even in his dreams, he doesn't have that much. He is just a show boat
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Synord(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
SlyIg:

That line is just a mere rhyme!
you think so slylg ??
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by tosyne2much(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
aynurni220:

But you cant compare davido with those guys you guys are talking about ,

Brother, Pacific Holdings or not, Banana Island or not, it doesn't change the fact that most Nigerian artistes (including Davido) exaggerate their wealth just to beat traffic

This has nothing to do with being a billionaire's son or not
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Synord(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
Big "Black Dogs" do bark my dear.

That's why even the african american rappers always sing about money, women and drugs

Floyd mayweather comes to my mind

don't tell me you are trying to compare Floyd to Davido pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.