Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen (40894 Views)

Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons / Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by cloudyskygrind(m): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mr Aliyo didn't know that many great men have been destroyed because of women and many more lives are still getting ruined on to woman matter. Now prepare to be jobless smiley

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by cygnus05(m): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
[center][/center]
Cadamlk:
grin

See ya life

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by kosisokosi48(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Na now u go know say D****ck dey hear word .... atleast for months .... sorry for the misfortune shaaaaa.... sad

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by erico2k2(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
thereturnoflucy:
A bus driver of NNPC in Lagos state has ran into trouble after he took company bus to his lovers house to flex and the bus got stolen by robbers.

The driver, Wasiu Aliyu was arraigned on Monday on two counts of stealing in an Ikeja Magistrate’s Court.

The father of two who hails from Ilorin, Kwara state woke up at his lover’s house on Assfood Street, Oriola, Alapere, Lagos only to discover that a Toyota Hiace which is worth N23m had been stolen.

Aliyu informed the police that he had been driving the stolen bus for over three years, and had no hand in the stealing.

He said, “ At about 8pm on January 21, I went to my girlfriend’s house in Oriola to pass the night. A man came to wake me up around 4am that he saw some boys inside the bus.

“Before I got to where the bus was, they had left with it. It was a mistake that I parked the bus on the street because there is no security there.”

A police prosecutor, Inspector Benedict Aigbokhan, who brought Mr. Aliyu before the court, said he had allegedly committed an offence, which contravenes sections 285 (1) and 409 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

Mr Aliyu pleaded not guilty and elected summary trial.

The presiding magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Akokhia, admitted him to bail in the sum of N1m with two sureties in like sum while the case was adjourned till April 18, 2017 for mention.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/man-takes-company-vehicle-to-show-off.html

Foolish Police . Instead of them to investigate properly b4 wasting tax payers money on fruitless case . There is no proof to day the driver stile the car even if the driver did arrange for the bus to be stollen there is no evidence to show.the NNPC should go to thier insurance company and claim for thier loss and sack the driver if he is not allowed to take the bus home.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by WomanOfRace(f): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
14teenK:
When you have been a holy boy all your life and you decide to flex for just a day

Maka why naa? can't stop laughing.
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Michaelpresh(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Tpave:
Gbege and gbese
nah man be dis

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by erico2k2(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
look at were infidelity has landed u.
How did you manage to.come to this.conclusion from the write up
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Tpave(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Michaelpresh:
nah man be dis
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by wizsolzy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
ode of a man kpekus wahala

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
I love when they do themselves in with their own hands like this grin

Karma is a female dog.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by officialJP(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
NCAN SS Zone

Search engine running

Name: Wasiu Aliyu

Origin: Kwara State

Offences committed: Flexing with NNPC'c Danfo bus

Other offences: womanizing, cheating, lying.

Diagnosis: Afonjitis

Recommended for immediate quarantine.

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by raph101(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Uncle you are so funny.

Do it again

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by wacoj(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nice one!
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
oscaruzie:

buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha. abeg which movie get this gif.? really wanna see the movie!!! grin
honestly, that gif use to be very funny to me, I always laugh at it.
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by JennieCutie4U(f): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
let's hear his take on this

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Zeze06(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
abeg which movie is this I really want to see it.
Cadamlk:

See ya life

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by dante12412(m): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! The things way 'woman' go cause, this just reminded of a similar experience-------There is this girl i was toasting some years

back, she was putting me on a 'long thing', one friday night around '11pm' my phone rang, i looked at the screen and it was her and the

feeling of excitement ran through my body because i thought she was calling for me to come pick her up for some action. I picked the

call and the first thing i heard was "baby!! Baby!! Robbers!! They are jumping my fence", as a sharp guy i screamed "what!!! Let me get my

gun, am on my way". I stood up, went to the toilet, took a piss, went to my fridge and took a cold bottle of "Gulder", went back to my bed and

enjoyed my gulder till sleep came calling. Alakoba!!! angry angry After using me to play ping-pong, you want me to come and risk my life! angry I be

Rambo or Robocop angry angry
Lol...bro u funny o grin grin. I Don laff laff come go mistakenly touch my colleague boobs for office. shocked
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by EazyMoh(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Women putting men in trouble since garden of eden.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by mickeymimi: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
woman wrapper.... grin
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by jaymozeh(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
my dear driver.....show off is not go for ones health..... sorry man
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by browniex: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Reminds me of when I did short time with a prostitute, only to later discover that while I was busy banging her,someone sneaked in and removed 10k from my trouser pocket, I had a total of 28k in my pocket, so when I finished I did not bother to count the money,I just felt the wad of cash in my pocket,only to discover later that 10k has been stolen out of it.that was the day I decided to go look for a girlfriend and stop patronizing prostitutes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by soberdrunk(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
dante12412:

Lol...bro u funny o grin grin. I Don laff laff come go mistakenly touch my colleague boobs for office. shocked

Hahahahaha!!! Which one you touch, right or left?
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
That's y i dn't do things to impress ani1 if you dnt Like/Love me 4 who i am kindly take the next available ride 2 hell.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by iwadobo: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
The woman handling his case is not far from his picture. Even the woman is using one of his pictures as a handfan. Chai!!!!!!
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by bossrillboss: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
this naija judges self na wa for dem,dem steal car of 23m nd driver dey complain,u still dey ask d same man to pay 1m for bail thngs...wc way na,just kukuma send am go detention jejely grin
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by alphajerus(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! The things way 'woman' go cause, this just reminded of a similar experience-------There is this girl i was toasting some years

back, she was putting me on a 'long thing', one friday night around '11pm' my phone rang, i looked at the screen and it was her and the

feeling of excitement ran through my body because i thought she was calling for me to come pick her up for some action. I picked the

call and the first thing i heard was "baby!! Baby!! Robbers!! They are jumping my fence", as a sharp guy i screamed "what!!! Let me get my

gun, am on my way". I stood up, went to the toilet, took a piss, went to my fridge and took a cold bottle of "Gulder", went back to my bed and

enjoyed my gulder till sleep came calling. Alakoba!!! angry angry After using me to play ping-pong, you want me to come and risk my life! angry I be

Rambo or Robocop angry angry

wicked but humble star boy. Na who robbers epp. Nice one
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Toshiba49ja(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
soberdrunk:

Hahahahaha!!! Which one you touch, right or left?

Which wan are u concerned about?

Kipkwayet or...

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Toshiba49ja(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
browniex:
Reminds me of when I did short time with a prostitute, only to later discover that while I was busy banging her,someone sneaked in and removed 10k from my trouser pocket, I had a total of 28k in my pocket, so when I finished I did not bother to count the money,I just felt the wad of cash in my pocket,only to discover later that 10k has been stolen out of it.that was the day I decided to go look for a girlfriend and stop patronizing prostitutes.

grin grin grin

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
erico2k2:

How did you manage to.come to this.conclusion from the write up

Didn't u read it dat ,he was married with kids,also the lady was addressed as his lover ok.pls read to assimilate. undecided

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by ezana1(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
You sure say you no get hands for the stealing of that bus?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by browniex: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

grin grin grin
would you kindly take that damn picture down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos / Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.