Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,600 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen (40895 Views)

Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons / Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by northvietnam(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
dante12412:

Lol...bro u funny o grin grin. I Don laff laff come go mistakenly touch my colleague boobs for office. shocked

Ole... u for talk say to touch dey hungry...

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

hope say d bobi soft...
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Toshiba49ja(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
browniex:
would you kindly take that damn picture down.

Chill bro

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by dsocioemmy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Eyaaaaa dem don table this guy matter for the side be that
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by browniex: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Chill bro
that is better,big ups
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Johnsonibx(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Owo gbese lojomejeji
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Adeyemi002: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Funny enough this actually happened besides my house
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Toyota Hiace?? 23m?? OMG, Nigeria is in serious comatose.
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by walcuts(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ko kan aye meeehnnnn....
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by metallisc(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
14teenK:
When you have been a holy boy all your life and you decide to flex for just a day

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mmmmmmm nke dikwa bad ooooooooooooi
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by ajerimitan: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
oscaruzie:

buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha. abeg which movie get this gif.? really wanna see the movie!!! grin

Na JOGUNOMI part2 get am. Very outresting movie turn soap-opera
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by supereagle(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
I hope the girl friend didnt av hands in it. she could av given out the keys.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by middlebelter(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Did you imply NNPC bus that is worth N23m was stolen cheaply? I suspect high level conspiracy because the bus is suppose to have a good security tracker or device that should make it easy to recover if stolen.
Hmn, in this period of recession losing a job is not funny o. Next time you will not only warn yourself but your children on the danger of infidelity.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by erico2k2(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Didn't u read it dat ,he was married with kids,also the lady was addressed as his lover ok.pls read to assimilate. undecided
Plz show me where it said he was married or U lot just assuming ? Plz read it again for comprehensive understanding .
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by noziz(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
women destroying men since 1000BC grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Coolgent(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Obascoetubi:
ABOKI WHY?
Illiteracy couple with poverty are indeed dangerous diseases
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by flyforall: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN.......DRIVER RUN RUN RUN
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by okowande(f): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
dante12412:

Lol...bro u funny o grin grin. I Don laff laff come go mistakenly touch my colleague boobs for office. shocked
All the comments wey i dey read, na ya own funny me pass! Guy talk true ur mnd and eyes alwayz dey rove go her chest.
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
lol when you 4uck Bad Luck pussy more calamities to come if hin see paper hin go call am money.
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Drabrah(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dem folo this guy frm Ilorin enta Lag
Chai!
On top woman mata
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Emassive(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Reading all the comment so far. I can say that Nigerian next generation of leaders can't lead or even have any sense of real understanding of how things work.
I expect the debate to be about the fact that the Police took the man to court over what really? What offense did he commint that made him to even appear in court in the first place.
1. He has the right to take the bus home.
2. Witness saw some people entered the vehicle and not the said Aliyu.
3. The GF can confirm he parked the bus outside in the street which Is not an offense.
4. The police has no evidence he stole it himself and therefore have no proof yet he conspired to steal it due to the time of incidence and appearance in court 24hrs.
Another phase of the issue is that the police failed to protect lives and property in that area which is under a DPO's command who still have refused to trace the vehicle instead are trying to indict the driver who parked it outside. If it were his own vehicle, who would they have taken to court? No One, Therefore, they would have ignored his case if it were to be His. It's a shame that we still call Nigeria a nation with constitution. Whereas, many politicians walk free.
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by HRich(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
let's hear his take on this
Hahahahaha, you sef
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by yemsai(f): 12:18am On Feb 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! The things way 'woman' go cause, this just reminded of a similar experience-------There is this girl i was toasting some years

back, she was putting me on a 'long thing', one friday night around '11pm' my phone rang, i looked at the screen and it was her and the

feeling of excitement ran through my body because i thought she was calling for me to come pick her up for some action. I picked the

call and the first thing i heard was "baby!! Baby!! Robbers!! They are jumping my fence", as a sharp guy i screamed "what!!! Let me get my

gun, am on my way". I stood up, went to the toilet, took a piss, went to my fridge and took a cold bottle of "Gulder", went back to my bed and

enjoyed my gulder till sleep came calling. Alakoba!!! angry angry After using me to play ping-pong, you want me to come and risk my life! angry I be

Rambo or Robocop angry angry
Chai..wicked!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Sultty:

He said, “ At about 8pm on January 21, I went to my girlfriend’s house in Oriola to pass the night. A man came to wake me up around 4am that he saw some boys inside the bus.

grin
i told u to always use ur drugs... See what u just did again now....
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by erico2k2(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2017
Emassive:
Reading all the comment so far. I can say that Nigerian next generation of leaders can't lead or even have any sense of real understanding of how things work.
I expect the debate to be about the fact that the Police took the man to court over what really? What offense did he commint that made him to even appear in court in the first place.
1. He has the right to take the bus home.
2. Witness saw some people entered the vehicle and not the said Aliyu.
3. The GF can confirm he parked the bus outside in the street which Is not an offense.
4. The police has no evidence he stole it himself and therefore have no proof yet he conspired to steal it due to the time of incidence and appearance in court 24hrs.
Another phase of the issue is that the police failed to protect lives and property in that area which is under a DPO's command who still have refused to trace the vehicle instead are trying to indict the driver who parked it outside. If it were his own vehicle, who would they have taken to court? No One, Therefore, they would have ignored his case if it were to be His. It's a shame that we still call Nigeria a nation with constitution. Whereas, many politicians walk free.

Only sane talk on here

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Sultty(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Danty37:

i told u to always use ur drugs... See what u just did again now....
to have a good laugh now is crime abi

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Emassive(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2017
Thank Yo
erico2k2:

Only sane talk on here
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Cadamlk: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
oscaruzie:

buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha. abeg which movie get this gif.? really wanna see the movie!!! grin
Hot Fuzz
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by oscaruzie(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cadamlk:
Hot Fuzz

thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out / Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.