Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Can Good Grade Fetch You A Job In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Good Grade Fetch You A Job In Nigeria? (13684 Views)

In Terms Of Employment: Good Grade Vs Age / Good Grade Still Matters, Work Hard For It / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Good Grade Fetch You A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 23, 2017
Adiwana:
Forget all this people here calling bill gates,mark zugerburg and the rest.if you can spend 4/5 yrs of your life doing something, I see no reason not getting the best out of that which you are doing.
Why place your future in hopes/What people say when you can get. 2.1/1.1/2.2/3.1,come out and face the music.Don't follow this people,when you will be suffering cos of poor result,they wouldn't be there.Get the best out of school which in essence is good results, if that will guarantee you job,fantastic, if not you have nothing to lose
is only in Nigeria DAT all so called 1st class are automated slaves,
Always lookin for who to work for and get paid.

Why?
Re: Can Good Grade Fetch You A Job In Nigeria? by kingamon(m): 12:33am On Feb 23, 2017
apcmustwin:
In Nigeria? CAPITAL LETTER NOOOOOOOO! A connected third class will get better job than an unconnected first class.
True talk bro
Re: Can Good Grade Fetch You A Job In Nigeria? by jaybiz007(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2017
Jarus:

I can pardon your ignorance. That is how shallow your vocabulary depth is. Screenshot below is for your education.

By the way, do I look like a graduate looking for job?

Kindly pardon his ignorance sir, he's perhaps a newbie on this forum.
Do have a splendid day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Can Good Grade Fetch You A Job In Nigeria? by Ekakamba: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
farouk0403:

hmm daga sokoto kake koh Koh? you sound like them?
Ni dan Kanawa che. smiley
Re: Can Good Grade Fetch You A Job In Nigeria? by farouk0403(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ekakamba:
Ni dan Kanawa che. smiley

yayi kyau
Re: Can Good Grade Fetch You A Job In Nigeria? by kennyflakky: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Good grade indeed.......that was my believe back in school days.I studied relentlessly to bring out good grade,which God help me to achieved. But bro it has never fetch me good job ooooooo.what we need is divine connection.
Re: Can Good Grade Fetch You A Job In Nigeria? by YaksonFCA(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
To some extent yes but you have to be very prayerful and ensure that you can defend your result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Error In Npower Test Results / Massive Academic Job Recruitment At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.