Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners (65187 Views)

Taxify Operations In Ibadan. (Drivers And Partners). Share Your Experiences / E-hailing Whatsapp Group -uber/taxify Drivers And Partners / Depots And Partners Needed All Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by flexxyworld(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2020
In need of driver for a corolla after the lockdown. drivers around yaba, surulere, alagbado, abule egba will be given more consideration.. holla at zero 7 zero 5 zero 8 seven 4 three 5 zero. sincere drivers please
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by olenime(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pls I need a car for Uber biz on hire purchase. If you have any or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
Kindly reach out to me. I live in madogo Lagos state. Call or send message to o 8 zero 6 4 8 0 9 0 0 2
Thanks for your help.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Iskeelm(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
e quote me if available. 08139024382
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by SUNNINO(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2020
I need a car rental for Uber/Taxify, I have registered on the platforms. No problem with remittance, reside in Ilupeju. Kindly call or text 07082005078.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by adeboyedefem: 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
Toyota Camry 2009 available for weekly rental... preferably someone staying on the island... You call or send WhatsApp message if interested: 08167058184
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Hustine989: 8:46am On May 18, 2020
Name: Austin Alonge
Telephone:07066648523
Am a driver on uber/bolt platform.with 2years experience. I am in need of a sound car to work.weekly remittance of 25k.interested partners should pls contact me.
thanks
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Dangrace01: 10:04am On May 18, 2020
Just saw one Corolla 06 for sale very sharp for Uber business

https://www.nairaland.com/5852309/06-toyota-corolla-uber-business
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by njokuuche77(m): 1:37am On May 30, 2020
I Need a uber/taxify driver for a toyota Camry 05 model for weekly rental.
The car is in perfect condition and all documents in place.
Two guarantors are a must and police report.
The driver must be friendly, honest and courteous.
Call 07038419111
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by softwareconsult: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hi

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by 2FlowZ(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
I need a toyota to drive on the platform, i have the experience on uber/bolt, and will make sure to remit whenever its due...subject to agreement....you can commect me on 09039649227
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Teajayz(m): 5:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Do you have a valid Comprehensive car insurance?

If you are a Partner on uber/taxify and you still leverage on a third party insurance cover, believe me you are not ready for business.

With Comprehensive Insurance specially designed for e-hailing businesses like uber and taxify and other commercial purposes, you worry less about the following;

1. When the car gets burnt, be it partial or total
2. When the car gets stolen
3. Accidental damage of the car, partial or total
4. Third party property damage
5. Bodily Injury of the insured and third party
6. Damages caused by malicious act

Imagine a car of 2.5 million gets stolen and you don't have a comprehensive insurance on the car
Imagine there was a fire outbreak where you parked your car overnight
Imagine a danfo driver hit your car on the highway and run away

With a Comprehensive Insurance cover, You get the money worth the value of your car back or a replacement car (your car type) if stolen or got burnt. T& C applies
Your damaged car gets repaired without a kobo coming out from you T & C applies.

Are u ready to protect your car, let's talk on 07056213630.

We don't pray to have accidents but it happens everyday. Secure unplanned for expenses on your car today
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Bayloor: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hello, if you are looking for a delivery van for delivery goods for companies. I need an experienced driver to partner with . I have ford transit to give out. Drop your contact info here
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by HONESTY4U: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2020
Hello, I need an uber/taxify driver to drive my toyota matrix 07 for weekly rentals. The car is in perfect condition and available for immediate pick up. All documents in place too. Call me let's talk if you are interested. 08061649218

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by ogeasa: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
I need a driver who resides in akowonjo, Shasha and orisunbare axis for Uber, contact me on 08023151490

2 Likes

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Olayetan(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
ogeasa:
I need a driver who resides in akowonjo, Shasha and orisunbare axis for Uber, contact me on 08023151490
I live in igando, do you mind?
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Hustine989: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
I live at iyana ipaja.do I qualify.am an uber driver
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by jeremolar(m): 3:18am On Jun 11, 2020
ogeasa:
Is igando good enough for you?
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
ogeasa:

Post taken down.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Post taken down.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by tonak(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2020
Any available car for higher purchase anyone?

Please call 08033938813

Thank you
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by EkoCab: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
Hi everyone ,i have 8 months experience driving on taxify and Ocar platforms using my Ford Mondeo but had to let go because of the poor fuel consumption. Please if anyone here has an Honda civic /Hyundai Elantra or KIA RIO in good condition for weekly remittance ,do not hesitate to mention me.
My location is Onipetesi estate ,Mangoro ,ikeja. I wil take good care of your vehicle like my own property .
Feel free to run a background check on me on the Uber/taxify driver partner section on this forum .

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by EkoCab: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
What are you waiting for? Sign up your way to financial freedom and total flexibility

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by EkoCab: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
What are you waiting for! Here is your chance to enjoy vehicle ownership at very low interest rate; flexible repayment, full insurance and so much more! Visit www.ekocab.ng to register and start your journey to full flexibility and financial strength!

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by ObelawoOT: 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
One slot available!
Competent and Experienced Driver needed for a clean, direct,tokunbo Toyota Camry04 on rentals. Contract based.
Weekly remittance of 30k (Non-negotiable)
Requirements
-Driver must be actively registered on both Uber and Taxify, with good work experience and rating.
-Driver must have a valid driver's license and a smartphone in good working condition.
-Driver must be Lagos mainland based (Preferably Ojodu Berger or Ikeja axis)
-Driver must be polite, friendly, honest, and have good maintenance culture.
-Driver must be fluent in English language and posses good written and verbal communication skills.

***Interested applicants with these requirements should call on 08023155257 Or send CV to Obelawotransference@gmail.com
***Police report, Letter of good conduct from church or mosque, Proof of residence and Two reputable guarantors (with proof of residence in Lagos) will be required to process application.
**Qualified candidate will be duly addressed.

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Teajayz(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
As a car or fleet owner on Uber and taxify, you need a car insurance to mitigate your risk and cut down your expenses to the barest minimum thereby maximizing profit.

1. With third party insurance, you are not ready for business. When you encounter hits and run you will understand what I am talking about.

2. With Comprehensive Insurance without flood extension, you are a better investor and ready for business but your profit might be affected to cater for expenses that could have been averted

3. With a packaged Comprehensive Insurance designed for e-hailing businesses that comes with flood extension, you are the best investor and totally ready for business.

If you need more clarifications or an insurance needs that suite your type of business, I am a phone call away.

Consultation is free if you want to know more on the type of insurance you are on.

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by blacqueen(f): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2020
Uber/Taxify Driver needed in Lagos

A 2004 Toyota Camry (Toks) is available for Hire Purchase/Rentals

Requirements
1. Valid driver’s license
2. 2 guarantors working in a reputable organization with proof of residence in Lagos
3. Driver MUST reside around Palmgrove,Onipanu,Yaba,Surulere and its environs.
4. Driver must be conversant with Lagos road, polite, have a working phone and honest .
5. Have at least 6 months experience and good rating in Uber/bolt

Call/WhatsApp 08029094757
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by ObelawoOT: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
One slot available!
Competent and Experienced Driver needed for a clean, direct,tokunbo Toyota Camry04 on rentals. Contract based.
Weekly remittance of 30k (Non-negotiable)
Requirements
-Driver must be actively registered on both Uber and Taxify, with good work experience and rating.
-Driver must have a valid driver's license and a smartphone in good working condition.
-Driver must be Lagos mainland based (Preferably Ojodu Berger or Ikeja axis)
-Driver must be polite, friendly, honest, and have good maintenance culture.
-Driver must be fluent in English language and posses good written and verbal communication skills.

***Interested applicants with these requirements should call on 08023155257 Whatsapp on 09036764431 Or send applications to Obelawotransference@gmail.com
***Police report, Letter of good conduct from church or mosque, Proof of residence and Two reputable guarantors (with proof of residence in Lagos) will be required to process application.
**Qualified candidate will be duly addressed.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by noahabbey1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hello, I need an uber/taxify driver to drive my Chevrolet cruze 2012 for weekly rentals. The car is in perfect condition and available for immediate pick up. All documents in place too. Call me let's talk if you are interested. 0 9 0 6 1 1 6 5 4 9 0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by EkoCab: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wanna drive with flexibility on the go? www.ekocab.ng is the website to visit!

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by medulla01(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2020
experienced uber/bolt driver is need with in Lagos.driver must reside is Mushin/Oshodi/isolo/ilupeju to drive corrolla sport 05.no hire purchase but weekly remittance.call 08026626878.d driver must ready registered

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by davidtuzy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please i need a car on rental/Hp for Uber
Car type: Matrix / corolla
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Emmanuel2612(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hello good evening all am an uber/bolt driver looking for a car to start work with immediately, preferably on rental
NAME: EMMANUEL UDEVI
REMMITANCE: 20-25K
PHONE NUMBER: 08102569452
EMAIL ADDRESS: emmaudevi@gmail.com

Looking forward and hoping to get a positive response soon, Thanks all. God bless and stay safe

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic / Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.