Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners (64972 Views)

Taxify Operations In Ibadan. (Drivers And Partners). Share Your Experiences / E-hailing Whatsapp Group -uber/taxify Drivers And Partners / Depots And Partners Needed All Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by djpoepe(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2020
I have a 2006 Toyota Corolla sports In perfect condition and I’m looking for a reputable driver on Uber/Taxify with very good customer rating and maintenance culture.
You can either stay in Lagos or Ibadan once you can guarantee the weekly returns

WhatsApp 07033068444

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by ObelawoOT: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2020
segunk1:
Hello House, I'm a graduate and am on the uber/bolt platform.
I'm in need of a car for rental.
I reside at ojodu berger.
I am an experienced driver willing to work diligently and remit when due.
I am polite, friendly, honest, and have good maintenance culture.
Any partner interested in my services can please reach me via call/WhatsApp on: 08034562728 or emmycollins2009@yahoo.com

Thank you.

One slot available!
Competent and Experienced Driver needed for a clean, direct,tokunbo Toyota Camry04 on rentals. Contract based.
Weekly remittance of 30k (Non-negotiable)
Requirements
-Driver must be actively registered on both Uber and Taxify, with good work experience and rating.
-Driver must have a valid driver's license and a smartphone in good working condition.
-Driver must be Lagos mainland based (Preferably Ojodu Berger or Ikeja axis)
-Driver must be polite, friendly, honest, and have good maintenance culture.
-Driver must be fluent in English language and posses good written and verbal communication skills.

***Interested applicants with these requirements should Whatsapp on 09036764431
***Police report, Proof of residence and Two reputable guarantors (with proof of residence in Lagos) will be required to process application.
**Qualified candidate will be duly addressed.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by olenime(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
I urgently need a good car for rental
Magodo/Shangisha/Ketu/Ikeja Lagos
0806 4 8 0 9 00 2
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by saintade01(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Please I need a car for weekly rental.
I have both uber/bolt account.
Location is Alimosho .
You can reach me on 0809 063 1456 same on WhatsApp.
Thanks
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Y1nka(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2020
[/color][color=#550000]Hire Purchase available for An UBER verified car:

Registered

Nissan Versa 2008

1.6L engine (excellent fuel efficiency)

Buy and drive condition

900k total payment.

300k initial deposit, and 20k weekly payment after agreement.

Car will be handed over in by as is, good and acceptable conditions that meets uber standard.

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Hustine989: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2020
I am a driver with Bolt/Uber.with three years experience on the E-hailing business.i stay at iyana ipaja.am seeking a good car to work on a rental basis.could be either Corolla,Honda or Hyundai.
Name:-Benjamin kayode
Address:- Alimosho,Iyana ipaja
Phone:- 07066648523
Looking forward to meeting a partner.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by MrHeff(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hello everyone. Maximum greetings and respect to all the riders here. You are all doing a great job.

I am thinking of going into uber on a hire purchase deal. I already have a sponsor, but it's my first time so I came here to ask a few questions. I hope you all will be kind enough to oblige me.

1. As a rider in Lagos, how much can I conveniently make daily? And also how much can I make if I decide to work extra hard? In other words, Average to maximum?

2. Will it be okay for me to use a 2007-2009 Corolla for it? Will it be good maintenance wise? Especially when I still need to remit to my sponsor weekly? Or should I stick to the usual 2004 corolla?

3. How much should I plan on remitting weekly to my sponsor? An amount where I can conveniently pay promptly without issues, and still make something for myself would be most appreciated.

Also, further tips on what to do and expect would be most appreciated. Thank you all in advance. Great job guys
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
MrHeff:
Hello everyone. Maximum greetings and respect to all the riders here. You are all doing a great job.

I am thinking of going into uber on a hire purchase deal. I already have a sponsor, but it's my first time so I came here to ask a few questions. I hope you all will be kind enough to oblige me.

1. As a rider in Lagos, how much can I conveniently make daily? And also how much can I make if I decide to work extra hard? In other words, Average to maximum?

2. Will it be okay for me to use a 2007-2009 Corolla for it? Will it be good maintenance wise? Especially when I still need to remit to my sponsor weekly? Or should I stick to the usual 2004 corolla?

3. How much should I plan on remitting weekly to my sponsor? An amount where I can conveniently pay promptly without issues, and still make something for myself would be most appreciated.

Also, further tips on what to do and expect would be most appreciated. Thank you all in advance. Great job guys

Question 1: depending on how hardworking you are..you could make minimum of 20k daily or more

2.stick to the 2004...it is still the best for uber

3.60k is fine

4. Join multiple platform, get a good phone that can process fast..

For more info..check our telegram channel @

t. me/ubermattch

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by charmzdeen: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
videomaid:

Question 1: depending on how hardworking you are..you could make minimum of 20k daily or more

3.60k is fine

t. me/ubermattch

Did you just say minimum of 20k daily?
You must be a joker

20k daily isn't visible at all
Just have it in mind that you can be making like 10k daily, 20k will be just on your lucky day. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by MrHeff(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
charmzdeen:

Did you just say minimum of 20k daily?
You must be a joker

20k daily isn't visible at all
Just have it in mind that you can be making like 10k daily, 20k will be just on your lucky day. Thanks
i appreciate the response. will the 10 include cost of fueling, or 10k profit after fueling?
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by walter315(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Good day,

We are creating a group for Lagos based Fleet Managers on the Telegram app. The purpose of the group is basically to leverage on each other's resources; like knowledge of the business, contacts of good mechanics and body shops, help each other with driver recruitment needs (rental or HP), car sale deals. etc but most importantly promote improvement, fairness, and share ideas...

By this act, we are multiplying our strengths so much so that even a newcomer in business won't have trouble starting because its a forum where he or she can ask questions...There is always an advantage in teamwork over working alone or in a smaller team. so if you are interested, chat me up on telegram so I can add you..

have a great day

ps, the group is on the telegram app, if you don't have it you can download.

#entrepreneurs
#logistics
#taxi
#nigeria
#lagos
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by charmzdeen: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
MrHeff:
i appreciate the response. will the 10 include cost of fueling, or 10k profit after fueling?

After fueling
Just budget 10k but you'll definitely make more than that

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by peeps4u: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Did you just say 20k daily earning and 60k weekly remittance?
I'm sure you're neither a driver nor a owner partner on ehailing. If you were, you wouldn't make these recommendations.

videomaid:

3.60k is fine

t. me/ubermattch

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by sydneyboss(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
videomaid:

3.60k is fine

t. me/ubermattch

Total nonsense! 20k daily pls where and how? And 60k per week is just too small, 90k is fine undecided
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mrgegeti41: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2020
Good morning,
Please I am an Uber/bolt driver,I need a car to drive for rental.i reside in bariga lagos.
My contact is 07068460815 or 07066275577
Thanks
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by jahmarsh: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please everryone. A first timer

I need a car on rentals 25k guaranteed with no problems. I'm posting this for the first time. Kindly help.

You can please call me on 0 9 0 3 6 7 8 7 3 5 1
Thank you so much
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by samobaba4u(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
Y1nka:
[/color][color=#550000]Hire Purchase available for An UBER verified car:

Registered

Nissan Versa 2008

1.6L engine (excellent fuel efficiency)

Buy and drive condition

900k total payment.

300k initial deposit, and 20k weekly payment after agreement.

Car will be handed over in by as is, good and acceptable conditions that meets uber standard.

Your digits

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Wisdom504: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good Evening everyone. I need Toyota Camry on Hp for uber/bolt business
Please for any link or info contact me on 08035691335. Thanks
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by fizzy4luv(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2020
Hello house, a toyota camry tokunbo 06 is up for uber/bolt business. Driver must be staying on the Lagos mainland, active on both uber/bolt business.

Call this line if interested for further
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by jahmarsh: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good evening Sirs and Ma'ams

Please i still need a car to drive. A new driver.
Could have bought a car but money no complete. Let's just say there is no money sad

Please help me with a car on rentals. 25k or you can air me your deal. I will handle your car well with no problem.

Your help would be appreciated. Call or WhatsApp 0 9 0 3 6 7 8735 1

Thank you.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mrgegeti41: 7:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Good morning,
Please I am an Uber/bolt driver,I need a car to drive for rental.i reside in bariga lagos.
Thanks.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mrgegeti41: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Good morning,
Please I am an Uber/bolt driver,I need a car to drive for rentals.i reside in bariga lagos.
Thanks
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mrgegeti41: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2020
Good morning,

Please I am an Uber/bolt driver,I need a car to

drive for rentals.i reside in bariga lagos.

Thanks
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mrgegeti41: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2020
Good morning,

Thanks.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mrgegeti41: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2020
Good morning,
Thanks.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hello pilots, how are you guys coping with business? Hope we are all doing great.

My names are John Ikechukwu Ifesoluchukwu, A.K.A Johntehman, am from Enugu State, Nssukka Nigeria and currently reside in Abuja.

Am a web developer and also currently an e – hailing driver doing business with two hailing companies, Bolt and Uber.

I joined the recent Abuja drivers protest, which many of us will agree that it was not easy to disseminate information and the oga patapata � of them all, it was not successful as even ONE of our demands was not meet.

I was one of the propagator of this protest, I even went ahead to create a program to receive SMS on virtual numbers online incase bolt or uber riders app blocks me from requesting the Judas we had.

I noticed one things that made the protest hard to comply with by other drivers;

Unity: I know every driver experience same pain as others and will gladly join protest if they had the information, there was no central information dissemination system.

I also noticed one things that made the protest fell on deaf ears;

Too much visibility : lol, Bolt and Uber where setting comfortably on their couch at home watching us on TV, laughing as we held billboards and chanting solidarity songs as if they were the government.

Hmm, we shouldn’t have even move an inch from our houses, there would have been no need for TV or radio sensitization if we had a means of a central unified information dissemination system.

This is where we came in as web developers doing our own individual social responsibility for drivers nationwide;

We developed an online powerful forum software for every drivers nationwide to belong too called drivers forum community.

This website is a non – profit, elegant, effective, powerful and advert free forum software solution dedicated to E - Hailing Drivers Nationwide.

It allows users to communicate in discussion topics on a given subject in a clever and organized manner.

Furthermore, it has a number of powerful features which admins and end users (not Endsars oo, lol.) can take advantage of.

And most importantly; will create a great bond and unity within Drivers all thanks to a powerful information driven program built inn.

This forum is private, and has a system to confirm if registrants are drivers or not, nobody what happens inside.

Accessible @ https://driversforum.ng

Twitter https://twitter.com/driversforumng

Instagram https://instagram.com/driversforum

This forum took weeks of dedication, RESOURCES and expertise to build with the help of other anonymous developer who prefers to go mute.

NB: ONE ADMIN OF EACH WHATSAPP GROUPs NATIONWIDE HAVE DIRECT volunteery MODERATORS OFFICE ON THE FORUM AFTER CONFIRMATION.

IF YOU WERE THE CHOSSEN ADMIN OF YOUR WHATSAPP GROUP, PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE TO 09013747274 FOR CONFIRMATION.

SENSITIZATION ARE ON OTHER PLATFORMS TOO.

The forum mission is simple "bring all drivers as one" in case of any injustice done by our so called hailing partners.

It will all start with you, join now and create a bond.

See you at the other side.

Regards
JOHNTECHMAN for the forum team.

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mrgegeti41: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Good morning,

Thanks.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Sollybim(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
fizzy4luv:
Hello house, a toyota camry tokunbo 06 is up for uber/bolt business. Driver must be staying on the Lagos mainland, active on both uber/bolt business.

Call this line if interested for further discussion.

I am interested pls, my contact is 08027079778
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
d1degold:
uber match making
My name is Dayo morgan an experienced Lagos driver seeking for a partner. I have indept knowledge of Lagos road network. Highly skilled, self motivated and discipline person. I have valid driver licence and Lagos state driver institute licence.
Any interested partner should contact me with the following information below
phone no 08132270923
Email d1degold2006@yahoo
com
what's app 08132270923
Expecting your call
person wey no Sabi road no Sabi drive no fit learn how to drive then start to ride on Uber...
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Is it possible to learn driving, and fit into Uber despite not having an idea on roads...
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by CaDhapo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good Day Everyone,
I’m a registered Uber/Bolt driver, I need a good vehicle to drive for either rental or hire purchase and remittance will be made either on weekly or monthly basis as stated above��������
Am a good driver with valid drivers license, valid LASDRI License
I live at Abule Egba Axis in Lagos.

My Phone and WhatsApp contact is 09034116402
Thank you as you show interest of partnering with me.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Felicity0001: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2020
A driver urgently needs a car for weekly delivery, he resides in Ifako-Ijaye anyone with a good offer kindly email me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos / Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic / South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.