Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners (65092 Views)

Taxify Operations In Ibadan. (Drivers And Partners). Share Your Experiences / E-hailing Whatsapp Group -uber/taxify Drivers And Partners / Depots And Partners Needed All Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by adebabs009: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2018
Experienced Uber / Taxify Urgently needed for Rental.

The car is Toyota corolla 2005 toks.

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp or call..08028763670

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by edetsimon: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2018
adebabs009:
Experienced Uber / Taxify Urgently needed for Rental.

The car is Toyota corolla 2005 toks.

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp or call..08028763670
Please boss I'm very much interested.
I can deliver weekly
I live at Yaba.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by opmoore(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
pls I really want to start dis uber or taxify business plss I would appreciate it if I can be linked to anyone dat want to give out car for d biz I i'll be delivering or even if its hire purchase..all necessary guarantor and aggrement will be done . Pls I really need dis plsss contact 08068053510
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Jayjosh: 1:57am On Jan 04, 2019
If I get you a 2003 Toyota Corrolla, direct tokunbo, say at the cost of 1.6m, plus comprehensive insurance, how much are you willing to pay back on hire purchase, and for how long would you complete the payment?

Goodday Sir, my name is Joshua. Not to be rude or interrupt your conversation but I am interested in your hire purchase for the Toyota Corolla 2003 hire purchase offer if it still stands. I can assure you I'll pay back in 14months. My number is 08117462804.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by charlezok(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hello, I am in need of an uber driver for a Volvo S40 2001 Model, tokunbo, and auto transmission. The car will be on rental agreement with a negotiable weekly delivery. Two guarantors are a must, and the person must be target oriented. The driver should be living around Abule-Egba, Ogba and environs. If interested, please call 08090630347 for further negotiation. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by AbradimikGospel: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hello I'm uber /taxify driver, i need a for rental or high purchase, please the car must be in perfect cocondition for the win win of the business contact me on 07066954612. Call/ wattspp is allowed thanks... My location is lekki phase one!

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Stanlogy(m): 2:08am On Jan 10, 2019
Hello, I'm a Uber/Taxify driver with over 5 years driving experience. I need a car for weekly rental. I live in Ikeja-Ogba axis of Lagos. You can be sure of professional handling of your vehicle from me, and guarantor would not be an issue. Please WhatsApp/call me on: 08032968798. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by MannyG: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hello! Good Uber or Taxify Drivers needed to drive two Toyota Corolla 2005 model, and two Toyota Camry 2006 model, on hire-purchase basis. Get in touch with me on 07062800730 for details. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by lightdream: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hello House! My name is Abiodun with over 20years driving experience. Currently seeking car for hire purchase or rental preferably Toyota Corolla.Trust you can be sure of professional handling of your vehicle and guarantor issue to be clarified.
Please mail on Abbeyfavour03@gmail.com and also call: 08037226642
Whatapp: 08122327986. Thanks
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Bettycars(m): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2019

For your European used cars or buses please call or whatsapp 070 6587 0508 for enquiries or inspection

We are importers of used vehicles at very good prices, with complete and verifiable customs paper. No hassles, no regrets.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by charlsy(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2019
I am in need of an already registered and qualified Uber and/ or Taxify experienced driver for business negotiation. I have a Camry muscle 2009 model for immediate rental and delivery on a weekly basis. Driver must reside around okota axis or ago palace axis or Isolo axis, professional and discipline with the car and with 2 guarantors. You can reach me on 0 7 0 3 0 7 9 0 6 4 1
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2019
I have an 05 Corolla and an 06 matrix available.
PM me asap if interested.

Detailed documentation and references.
Attitude is key.
Zero tolerance for stories.

Lekki/Ajah or Ogba axis

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Kennen: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
I think that buying a car is too expensive and doesn't deserve it. For example, we don't have a car, but at the same, we need a car for different goals for a certain time. https://rental24h.com/ gives us a lot of opportunities and benefits for realizations our plans. I prefer conveniently!
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by MannyG: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Responsible Uber/Taxify Drivers needed in Lagos area to drive 05 Corolla and 06 Camry on Hire/Purchase basis. Call me on 07037340290 for more info.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by dasqueope: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Good evening sir, my name is Paul and I am a driver. I am interested in partnering with you to build a good business. I promise to keep up with end of the bargain and will appreciate if I am considered for an interview. Thanks and God bless, 0816 342 9583
Lesage:

Attitude is key.

Lekki/Ajah or Ogba axis
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by dasqueope: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
dasqueope:
Good evening sir, my name is Paul and I am a driver. I am interested in partnering with you to build a good business. I promise to keep up with end of the bargain and will appreciate if I am considered for an interview. Thanks and God bless, 0816 342 9583
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Iskeelm(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lesage:

Attitude is key.
Zero tolerance for stories. I stay in ojodu axis....and am interested my number is 09026883601

Lekki/Ajah or Ogba axis
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Princeray1984(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Name: Emordi Raymond

E-mail: emordir@yahoo.com

Phone Number : 08064414678

Awaiting to hear a call from a partner soon.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Bettycars(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
At Bettycars, you can get a vehicles for good price.

For your European used cars or buses please call or whatsapp 070 6587 0508 for enquiries or inspection

We are importers of used vehicles at very good prices, with complete, original and verifiable customs paper. No hassles, no regrets.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by docsam007: 6:16am On Jan 21, 2019
Responsible Uber/Taxify Drivers needed in Lagos area to drive 04 Corolla on Hire/Purchase basis.

Kindly contact via mail oluwaseunoomotayo@Gmail.com
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by edetsimon: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2019
docsam007:
Responsible Uber/Taxify Drivers needed in Lagos area to drive 04 Corolla on Hire/Purchase basis.

Kindly contact via mail oluwaseunoomotayo@Gmail.com
I'm interested big brother, 07013777829, Simon edet
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mabeni(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2019
Name:Usman Michael Mabeni
Email: Usmanmikethedriver@gmail.com Contact :09090146151
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by hanifah04(f): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Do you own a car?
Do you own or manage a fleet of cars?
Are you a driver or partner on uber/taxify Platforms?
Do you want to manage your risk and avoid story that touch the heart? Then you need the following on your car;
Protection against fire and theft
Protection against accidental damage and third party property damage
Compensation on loss of personal effect
Settlement of medical expenses resulting from accident
All the above stated benefit and more are embedded in Comprehensive Insurance cover to fully manage your risk. To know more on what best cover is good for your car(s), kindly reach out to,

Folakemi 08027129465

Consultation is totally free.

I am an insurance Financial Advisors, we offer Insurance Services, we help you manage your risk
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by iamjames2222: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
please I'm in need of car to use for Uber, kindly contact me if there's an available car.
I'm a graduate with responsible character. and i drive responsibly.
below is my
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Olalekanbabayem: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jayjosh:

I'm very interested in getting a toyota corolla 2003 on hire purchase. .I'm Olalekan Babayemi. .08030949446

If I get you a 2003 Toyota Corrolla, direct tokunbo, say at the cost of 1.6m, plus comprehensive insurance, how much are you willing to pay back on hire purchase, and for how long would you complete the payment?

Goodday Sir, my name is Joshua. Not to be rude or interrupt your conversation but I am interested in your hire purchase for the Toyota Corolla 2003 hire purchase offer if it still stands. I can assure you I'll pay back in 14months. My number is 08117462804.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by bestylink(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
please am on the verge of completing my uber training i want know what to expect in the training
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Benobute: 7:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Hello I am experience Uber/taxfy driver I need a car that is in a good condition to drive with Uber and toxify for rental or high purchase
Call or wattsapp. 08064156060
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by gibsgibs(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Please does anybody have a sample of owner-driver partnership agreement doc?

I got a driver here and i need to draw a doc.
I need a sample pls
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Lorenzop: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hello all, I am a very experienced and responsible driver, I am a graduate, I need a car to drive in Enugu state as we have Uber-like companies and demand is quite high except for shortage of cars, anyone staying in Enugu can contact me asap.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by AbradimikGospel: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2019
My name is Tolulope (location) lekki phase one
contact 07066954612. Need a good and working perfectly fine car for Taxify/Uber HP or Rentals. I'm an old driver with a better experience in the business...thanks
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by drunkpunk(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lesage:

Attitude is key.

Lekki/Ajah or Ogba axis

My location is neither of the aforementioned... Can I still apply?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) / Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.