Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? (1322 Views)

How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? / How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex / Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by MasterofNL: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Guys what do you think?

Married ones should respond only please that is why I brought this here and not the romance section where there are many kids and teenagers.

How many times do you think ideally a married couple should have sex? smiley
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by slimmdree(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
10 to 15 times
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by HQuadreal: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Anytime konji catch both of them.
#Thankyou.
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by Agadsman(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
I am not married but I think it should depend on the mood of the both parties. that's why it is advised that you marry a partner that you a compatible with sexually.
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
I am not married but hope i'm not a kid sha!.

Op, I heard after like six months of marriage, sex drive dwindles and as a matter of fact your spouse would go unclad before you but you'll be the one begging him/her to put on some clothes.

To answer your question now, I don't think weekly sex is cool, once in a month would be good, that way both parties would long for it.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by chriskosherbal(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Okay nice op..Now, "how many times should a couple have sex weekly"? There is no standard number of times a couple is expected to have sex weekly, but I must say without missing words the number of times a couple have sex can also have circumstances as it's undertone... For example a young couple who is undergoing the battle with infertility or may be fertile but without issues will be advised medically to increase the frequency of having sex, daily, weekly and...... Which will boost thier chances.
Secondly you can have two individuals in a union, who posses high libido or high sex drive..... You don't expect them to take it easy all through the week, if both are willing..On the otherhand the reverse is the case with couple's with low sex drive..
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by twosquare(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:

Op, I heard after like six months of marriage, sex drive dwindles and as a matter of fact your spouse would go unclad before you but you'll be the one begging him/her to put on some clothes.

To answer your question now, I don't think weekly sex is cool, once in a month would be good, that way both parties would long for it.
12 times in a year? Haba! Guess you are a low sex drive type...anytime they feel like and not coercion...no specific timetable...
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
twosquare:
12 times in a year? Haba! Guess you are a low sex drive type...anytime they feel like and not coercion...no specific timetable...
A month isn't such a long time.
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by twosquare(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
A month isn't such a long time.
Not for men dear...most men have high libidos...unless that woman wanna break up that home...not advisable except both have low sex drives
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by greatgod2012(f): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:

Many won't know that you're only trying to be sarcastic!
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
greatgod2012:

Many won't know that you're only trying to be sarcastic!
Really?.
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:

You must be a virgin or have poor sexual feeling. Even deeperlifers won't agree to once in a month love making. Even gynaecologist will tell you frequent copulation is essential for pregnancy

If youre not a virgin pls start reorienting ur mindset. It can cause full time psychic problem in marriage that will make you hate sex completely. D same way you value make up is d way men value ur unclothedness o. Or just prepare for younger wife after a while of marrying your man.

Haba. Even ur menses is not once a month. Its 5days a month with full 24hours each day.
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

You must be a virgin or have poor sexual feeling. Even deeperlifers won't agree to once in a month love making. Even gynaecologist will tell you frequent copulation is essential for pregnancy

If youre not a virgin pls start reorienting ur mindset. It can cause full time psychic problem in marriage that will make you hate sex completely. D same way you value make up is d way men value ur unclothedness o. Or just prepare for younger wife after a while of marrying your man.

Haba. Even ur menses is not once a month. Its 5days a month with full 24hours each day.
Virgin ke!, I don't know why you'll prioritise sex...a month isn't a big deal to me.
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Virgin ke!, I don't know why you'll prioritise sex...a month isn't a big deal to me.
Lol are you going to have sex with urself? You probably wanna marry urself or someone who has exactly same thinking pattern as you

So what happens when he asks almost everyday.
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol are you going to have sex with urself? You probably wanna marry urself or someone who has exactly same thinking pattern as you

So what happens when he asks almost everyday.
"everyday?" he should go and marry a sex object. grin
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
"everyday?" he should go and marry a sex object. grin
Lol. Psychotherapy is ur answer o
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by Acidosis(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:

To answer your question now, I don't think weekly sex is cool, once in a month would be good, that way both parties would long for it

Let me know when you clock 16... I'd love to attend your birthday.
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Acidosis:

Let me know when you're 16... I'd love to attend your birthday.
Please I don't like abusing people. You could simple ignore my comment if you don't like it.
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by Acidosis(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Please I don't like abusing people. You could simple ignore my comment if you don't like it.

I know you're only seeking attention... enjoy it while it last okay
Re: How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Acidosis:

I know you're only seeking attention... enjoy it while it last okay
Look who's talking of attention seeking?.

Bye!.

(1) (Reply)

From Queen Elizabeth II To Japan’s Imperial:Meet Royal Families Around The World / Some Bastard Men Now Have An Organization For Pedophiles / Should I Sell A Property And Start My Business ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.