Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! (2046 Views)

Something Isn't Just Right... / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by flyingdutchman(m): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2018
I am yet to see real, believable videos of Nnamdi Kanu's most recent movements. Why resort to audio recordings. Something just ain't right here! I think he is still in captivity or hasn't been found and all these stuff are doctored from him in detention and transposed to look like they are modern interviews in real life situations. Who stands to gain from the no vote in the east declaration
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by libertyhope2017: 12:50am On Oct 29, 2018
flyingdutchman:
[s]I am yet to see real, believable videos of Nnamdi Kanu's most recent movements. Why resort to audio recordings. Something just ain't right here! I think he is still in captivity or hasn't been found and all these stuff are doctored from him in detention and transposed to look like they are modern interviews in real life situations. Who stands to gain from the no vote in the east declaration[/s]

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by flyingdutchman(m): 12:54am On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=libertyhope2017 post=72494132][/quote]
That's all you know. Everything must be turned to Yoruba versus us Easterners. Repent of this mindset and think of Nigeria. If there is truly a division tomorrow, I will be loyal to it with all my heart but, until then, I am Nigerian first.
How can you be faithful to Biafra when you can't even show that with Nigeria?
Lee, nwane,
m a nwa nke ala bụ ndị ị
Live!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by libertyhope2017: 12:58am On Oct 29, 2018
flyingdutchman:

T[s]hat's all you know. Everything must be turned to Yoruba versus us Easterners. Repent of this mindset and think of Nigeria. If there is truly a division tomorrow, I will be loyal to it with all my heart but, until then, I am Nigerian first.
How can you be faithful to Biafra when you can't even show that with Nigeria?
Lee, nwane,
m a nwa nke ala bụ ndị ị[/s]
Live!!!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by flyingdutchman(m): 1:12am On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=libertyhope2017 post=72494166][/quote]
Hahahahahaha! I give up. Fools will always be fools! I am a full blooded abia boy, ukwa east LGA. If you like, tag your grand fada Afonja, na you Sabi. Truth is bitter. That guy na Sabo.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by flyingdutchman(m): 1:33am On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=libertyhope2017 post=72494166][/quote]
Ridiculous and funny pic but, also a sad reflection of how tribalism has turned our head inside out. Afonja pic hahahahahahahahahaha! We are sick in Nigeria. Only God can save us from ourselves!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by Temple1288(m): 3:18am On Oct 29, 2018
But he appeared on TV
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by revolt(m): 5:43am On Oct 29, 2018
flyingdutchman:
I am yet to see real, believable videos of Nnamdi Kanu's most recent movements. Why resort to audio recordings. Something just ain't right here! I think he is still in captivity or hasn't been found and all these stuff are doctored from him in detention and transposed to look like they are modern interviews in real life situations. Who stands to gain from the no vote in the east declaration
I've said this over and over again... There's something fishy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by PFRB: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2018
revolt:
I've said this over and over again... There's something fishy

So you did not video of him in Jerusalem where he asked those with him what was the days date and they said 26th. Then he said he would address Biafrans on the 27th by 6pm. ? please enlighten yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by bantudra: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2018
flyingdutchman:

Hahahahahaha! I give up. Fools will always be fools! I am a full blooded abia boy, ukwa east LGA. If you like, tag your grand fada Afonja, na you Sabi. Truth is bitter. That guy na Sabo.

bros,arguing with them will give you an headache....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by stev120(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2018
poster may be you don't have enough mb to view kanu latest interview with Israel national tv on youtube....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by flyingdutchman(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

bros,arguing with them will give you an headache....
How you Sabi? I have a big ass headache right now! Let's us forge a good coexistence and forget all the afonja-flat head bullshit they've been selling policy here on nairaland. I'm a Nigerian.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by fecosequence(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2018
stev120:
poster may be you don't have enough mb to view kanu latest interview with Israel national tv on youtube....
my bro I just tire. send him the link so he can clear his doubt

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! by Donelli: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2018
flyingdutchman:
I am yet to see real, believable videos of Nnamdi Kanu's most recent movements. Why resort to audio recordings. Something just ain't right here! [b]I think he is still in captivity or hasn't been found and all these stuff are doctored from him in detention and transposed to look like they are modern interviews in real life situations. [/b]Who stands to gain from the no vote in the east declaration

This matter has long been addressed.
Was the video interview in Israel currently on Youtube also doctored?

(1) (Reply)

See Pdp Senatorial Aspirant's Mysterious Campaign Poster / An Impostor From Ghana Impersonating Nnamdi Kanu In Israel,see Evidence / Offical: Dr Ibrahim Oloriegbe Defeats Saraki Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.