Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) (12676 Views)

See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by rosalieene(f): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
you will only end up drawing perverts to yourself
This is the wrongest of places to search for love
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Luckygurl(f): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
nerodenero:
Honestly I admire your courage for being true to yourself. As god of men would say, "your testimony is on the way".

Watch as some ladies/dudes will call her cheap and mock her!

grin
Am I the only one noticing the swap of the two major words.
Men of God, God of men grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
It is well
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
why must it be the duty of a man to search and it's still same guys that will say if he didn't ask u out can u?

Guys differs from men. Any man that appreciates her will surely go for her irrespective of her flaws.
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nicole12345:
Hi guys am Nicole Lewis.. Light skinned, tall, curvy and pretty as well. I reside in Lagos and want a serious minded and God fearing guy for a serious relationship that will someday lead to marriage.. Am very cool and down to earth, fun to be with and love making new friends. I can be shy at times, esp when meeting a guy for the first time lol..Hit me up on 08124149826 and let's get to know each other better.. Players please stay away..

You have a good physique, but you bleached your skin...that's a huge turn off for serious dudes. Good luck in your search!
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
Tthis one resemble asewo nah
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by themonk(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
ThaMonk:
Ma'am do you live behind bars , cos' all I see is pictures of a lady In a cell
grin
That's my moniker undecided
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
rosalieene:
you will only end up drawing perverts to yourself
This is the wrongest of places to search for love

I agree that looking for a man here is not ideal, but will you tell us why you uploaded you pic? Is it possibly to find a suitor or to derive shallow praises from those alleged wrong online dudes? I need answers to these in a bid to know if you made this comment, or your fingers unknowingly typed it.
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by zicoraads: 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
You kinda look like BobRisky grin
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by harffie(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Haha

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol this is Serious
Sinz bia .. she dey find husband .. u like
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by idu1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
popefuse:
U look bobrisky 4 tha third pix

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by SINZ: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol this is Serious Sin.z bia .. she dey find husband .. u like
LOL, I'll stick to my wife please smiley
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, I'll stick to my wife please smiley

Lol wicked
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by titopius(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
MEN ARE SCARCE COMMODITY

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by nerodenero: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Luckygurl:

grin
Am I the only one noticing the swap of the two major words.
Men of God, God of men grin grin
grin. Majority of them are after tithes and offerings. Most members remember the name of General overseer than Jesus' name.
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by pelzzo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Are you a young Entrepreneur, starting your own brand on wears and accessories but have just a few customers? Well, good news comes your way. Register at www.baffuponline.com.ng and become a merchant today. All your items will be promoted in the blink of an eye and customers will start coming your way before you know it. For more information, contact us via 07086076711 or 07087807814. Baffuponline! Quality, fast and affordable.
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by mumuface(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nicole12345:
Hi guys am Nicole Lewis.. Light skinned, tall, curvy and pretty as well. I reside in Lagos and want a serious minded and God fearing guy for a serious relationship that will someday lead to marriage.. Am very cool and down to earth, fun to be with and love making new friends. I can be shy at times, esp when meeting a guy for the first time lol..Hit me up on 08124149826 and let's get to know each other better.. Players please stay away..

You are in d wrong place o my sister, NL is full of kwarrupt people, dem no fit epp.
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
But Y can't a girl like a guy and tell him? Why is it bad?
Dextology:

Guys differs from men. Any man that appreciates her will surely go for her irrespective of her flaws.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
B2Spirits:

I agree that looking for a man here is not ideal, but will you tell us why you uploaded you pic? Is it possibly to find a suitor or to derive shallow praises from those alleged wrong online dudes? I need answers to these in a bid to know if you made this comment, or your fingers unknowingly typed it.
pls ask her ooooo... They just like dissing so that people will say good.. Blabla bla.. sad
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by ogtavia(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Scamming scammers at it again...
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
mumuface:

You are in d wrong place o my sister, NL is full of kwarrupt people, dem no fit epp.
Not All of them tho coz I know some guys I met here and dey ain't scams or scums I must confess.. Not all
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Donjazzy12(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nicole12345:
That's a witch right there!
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
But Y can't a girl like a guy and tell him? Why is it bad?

Because some societies and culture frowns at and they don't consider it moral for ladies to approach a guy
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dextology:

Because some societies and culture frowns at and they don't consider it moral for ladies to approach a guy
but I believe this love should be equal ooo if uikena guy let him know if you like a girl let her know 50/50

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
but I believe this love should be equal ooo if uikena guy let him know if you like a girl let her know 50/50

Showing green lights also help but some guys are colour blind to see the green light.

The thing is that most guys appreciate a lady approaching them to proclaim love, some will treat the lady with disdain.
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by obinna58(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Do u have cameltoe if yes then contact me on 09055667788 don't forget cameltoe I'm looking for my size of casava
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dextology:

Showing green lights also help but some guys are colour blind to see the green light.

The thing is that most guys appreciate a lady approaching them to proclaim love, some will treat the lady with disdain.
True tho
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by UIA04(f): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
pweshboi:
dearie my advice for you is 99% of guys that contacts you online just wants to bleep u and add u to his list of "conquered girls"... pray and have faith in your prayer for a companion though God works in miraculous ways

She's obviously a runs girl wanting to scam innocent guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Erums(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Well i think we need mpre of this kind in the nigerian system... Thumbs up, girl.. I hope u get what u advertising for... Its a good one pple... I think its worth imitating than dieng in silence

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
True tho

I had an experience just once, she did profess her love but then I wasn't ready. Have you ever profess yours to a guy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by pweshboi(m): 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
UIA04:

She's obviously a runs girl wanting to scam innocent guys
well Uve got a point there.... online ish is just dangerous and not always safe. y'all should just be careful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama / Have You Ever Watched The Sextape Of A Girl You Know / Heavy Backside!!! Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.