Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) (32794 Views)

$11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI / Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy / Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) by Gbemmy135(f): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2017
Herbalist: Your troubles are too many o.

Woman: If I had no troubles I won't be here Baba.

Herbalist: Please take note of the items for sacrifice for the gods.

Woman: Yes baba

Herbalist: One brand new flat screen, one latest BlackBerry phone, one DVD machine, A laptop make sure it's a Dell. The gods will also not mind you connecting it to the internet. The last one is a recharge card of #5000.

Woman: Are the gods preparing to set up a business centre?

Herbalist: Only the gods can answer.

Woman: Are the gods planning to go into yahoo-
yahoo?

Herbalist: Only the gods know their reasons.

Woman: Are the gods trying to set up their sitting
room?

Herbalist: Woman I can not speak the minds of the
gods.

Woman: How come you know what exactly they need
and you don't know why they need them?

Herbalist: Woman...

Woman: I think the gods are normally interested in
ekuru, eko and epo pupa.

Herbalist: You speak of the stone age my dear sister. The gods are more enlightened now. If you can't
carry all the stuffs, convert them to cash and pay to
my account. I will transfer straightaway to their account.

Woman: Why do I need to stress you over my troubles? Give me their account number and I will pay immediately.

Herbalist: (Laughs) Omode n se o. These invisible gods use invisible accounts...

Woman: That's why they must get invisible flat screen, invisible laptop, invisible blackberry, invisible
recharge cards... Oniranu... Alaraka!!! (storms out).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories / Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped / SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.