Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump (2014 Views)

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump by cejaypriesty(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
firstking01:
The girl above me is guilty of the points listed
Hahahaha
Re: Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump by pweshboi(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
firstking01:
Know you?, i doubt.
lol... thought u said u know her well
Re: Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump by firstking01(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
pweshboi:
lol... thought u said u know her well
I thought she was someone i knew.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump by firstking01(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
NLchikeeto:

tongue tongue tongue tongue
If only you knew what you 've lost.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump by firstking01(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
NLchikeeto:

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Btw, i love those catlike eyes of yours....they are captivating ayaf.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
That's Why I Love Ma Boo Like Kilode.... No B Say Na Me Fyn Pass, I No Even Get Money Talkless Of Being Flashy Buh Him Love Me Scatter! Stay Well Bro
Re: Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump by pweshboi(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2017
mhizchristabel:
That's Why I Love Ma Boo Like Kilode.... No B Say Na Me Fyn Pass, I No Even Get Money Talkless Of Being Flashy Buh Him Love Me Scatter! Stay Well Bro
baba God pick up my own call too ooooo..... Oluwa provide a boo o
Re: Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2017
pweshboi:

baba God pick up my own call too ooooo..... Oluwa provide a boo o
Use PrayerLine Call Am. Him Go Pick

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Mind Blowing Positions That Practically Guarantee An Orgasm / Breast Play – To Drive Her Wild With Pleasure / This Very Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His 'beyonce' After Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.