Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156309 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ezzylee(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Emmerich09:
yeah that would be awesome...

Where are the remaining updates.... You dey see as I dey vex ehn

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
ezzylee:

Lol boss no vex ohhh, have been kinda busy dats why... But am about to update now because of you...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
So the host said the much awaited results are finally here... Now let's see what what we have here, then he said the second runner up is platoon 2 immediately her platoon members were happy ND were calling her name out loud, she was filled with all smiles on her face... She came forward from the rest ND stood by the chair that was kept for the winner, the the host went ahead to call the first runner up, by this time my heart was beating like an athlete running to surpass he's last record, he said the first runner up is platoon 5 her platoon members were happy as they should be but she wasn't that happy about coming second, from the looks on her face she was expecting to be the winner but she no near am. She came out ND stood by the right side of the chair that was kept for the winner... Then by this time the whole hall was captivated, everyone outside the hall had made their way inside, the whole place was filled up to the door entrance, me and my guyz were even choked up where we were sitting, my mind was just beating like a drum, my eyes fixed on Lara, I was scared of the platoon 10 girl, she was also cute as f**k, she got her question correctly and she stood out also, in my mind I knew it was between Lara and the platoon 10 girl...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by jobsmiths(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Emmerich09:
So the host said the much awaited results are finally here... Now let's see what what we have here, then he said the second runner up is platoon 2 immediately her platoon members were happy ND were calling her name out loud, she was filled with all smiles on her face... She came forward from the rest ND stood by the chair that was kept for the winner, the the host went ahead to call the first runner up, by this time my heart was beating like an athlete running to surpass he's last record, he said the first runner up is platoon 5 her platoon members were happy as they should be but she wasn't that happy about coming second, from the looks on her face she was expecting to be the winner but she no near am. She came out ND stood by the right side of the chair that was kept for the winner... Then by this time the whole hall was captivated, everyone outside the hall had made their way inside, the whole place was filled up to the door entrance, me and my guyz were even choked up where we were sitting, my mind was just beating like a drum, my eyes fixed on Lara, I was scared of the platoon 10 girl, she was also cute as f**k, she got her question correctly and she stood out also, in my mind I knew it was between Lara and the platoon 10 girl...
brotherly take time n do dis pls....dis suspense fit injure person O...make i go Bet my tin dey go sef

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by dottozil: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Emmerich09:

guy which kin b dis. tell us d winner and make everybody take chill pill na. too much of everything no good

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by dottozil: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
dottozil:

guy which kin thing b dis. tell us d winner and make everybody take chill pill na, too much of everything no good
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Timmy301(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Tor, Moh dey xpect next update around next year
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Pharmtj: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
guy come update o

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by emirsky(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2017
I am another ghost reader who is awaiting updates.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Pharmtj: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
delta corper come and update us o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hello everyone.... Once again am so sorry for the lateness in updating.... I wasn't feeling well for a while but thank God am better now.... So updates coming right up....
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Then he said finally the winner is..... He paused and said are you guys ready to know who the winner is, by this time the crowd was very anxious to hear, almost everyone shouted tell us who oooo. He saw the looks on people's faces and he knew that we were out of chill...Even me dey vex for the Mc already... He just dey make man like me heart dey jump up and down... Then He Said The Winner Of Miss Nysc 2017 Is No Other Contestant But The Most Beautiful Omolara..... Immediately I started jumping out of joy, I didn't care who was looking at me, the whole of my platoon members went ballistic on stage, it was just like everyone in the hall wanted her to win. Kizzo and William said mitch i told you she's going to win it.... I was filled with so much love, and excitement for her... I felt like running to the stage to congratulate her but i just calm down... She came forward and sat down in the chair kept for her in the middle of the two runners up. She sat down looking so so beautiful, mere looking at her on stage you will know it was meant to be for her, a lady came up to the stage and wore her the miss nysc stuff over her shoulder and finally the crown was well placed on her pretty head... Then the Mc said give it up for the most beautiful girl in delta state camp, nd the winner of the 2017 edition of miss nysc and the crowd cheered up in totality.... She was then presented with a fridge, a gas cooker, and a flat screen TV... She was just filled with joy sitting pretty and watching. Then my crazy guy kizzo said mitch oya wetin you still dey wait for, abi you want make she collect Mic for Mc hand take call you come stage? I looked at him, looked at William and looked straight up to the stage where people were just congratulating her, cuz I don't like too much publicity but then I said f**k it, I left my guyz nd started walking straight up to the stage, I was about to get to the stairs when I looked up one last time and our eyes met straight up, immediately she saw me coming she stood up from her chair and started walking towards me and we met up half way, she gave me the best hug ever, we held each other for some secs then we let go and she said thank you mitch for believing in me even when i didn't believe in myself... I was about to say you are welcome, the next thing Dat i saw coming was a kiss from my Lara smalls right there on stage, right there in the presence of everyone, it was electrifying to feel wat i felt Dat day.... Never have i felt so loved before by a girl... The whole crowd caught fire, shouts from all corners of the hall.. And I must say it felt damn good... Thank you guyz for reading up to dis tym... I appreciate you all... Trust me the tale is not over yet... More updates coming up soon...

9 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Horizona001(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Guy..... u are too much

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pharmtj:
delta corper come and update us o
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
emirsky:
I am another ghost reader who is awaiting updates.
updated
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pharmtj:
guy come update o
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Timmy301:
Tor, Moh dey xpect next update around next year
no bro I just updated...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
dottozil:

guy which kin b dis. tell us d winner and make everybody take chill pill na. too much of everything no good
finally the winner is who you think it is...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
jobsmiths:
brotherly take time n do dis pls....dis suspense fit injure person O...make i go Bet my tin dey go sef
updated bro...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
ezzylee:

updated bro...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sparkle4u I site you.... Don't be a ghost reader ooo
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Timmy301:
pls drop the next hit, ayam anxious
updated
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
iamawara:
Lol. Honestly Issele Uku is dehnm hot. Am enjoying the camp right now. Just that my hostel doesn't have light. Am the network ain't strong
updated bro..
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dainikel:

Good to know & perhaps you could meet with your 'Lara' by tomorrow night..lol & then the adventures of Awara would be what we would look forward to.
updated
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Whois:
How did camp treat ya, I hope you're using this period you're on casual leave to plan ahead for your ppa
updated bro
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Pharmtj: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
thanks for the update
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
ped007:
Come continue oooo
updated bro
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

isseleu uku was all fun for me while doing my NYSC batch b 2015...camp hostel,parade ground, soldiers, socials night,maami, inter platoon games,endurance trek etc are all the moments I cherished to this day . I do watch the videos and reminisce those days..
my own take is about the ladies you talking about.. most relationship in camp are temporary as you may hardly see one another till pop kus Delta is a big state to traverse all because of one gal..imagine u are in asaba and the gal u wanna go see is in burutu..where you will spend close to N3000 in transport.. I subsequently go after gals within my LGA kos that is where you can see one another and relate as u want.. i do have lots of camp friends (males n females) but its was just acquaintance kos I can't stand traveling long distance just for one gal..I preferred same LGA Corper for relationship ...enjoy your NYSC but don't do underage students ooo
updated bro
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
queenasasili:
Following
updated hun
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
Engrcharlesid:
carry on
updated
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
elvisino112:
yeah commando , how about okowa , solomon , etc. Okowa was my best among all though
updated bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.