Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,697 members, 7,959,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (159999 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by samtoolz(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2020
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Mattworld(m): 9:55pm On May 22, 2020
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Youngeasy1: 7:12am On May 24, 2020
Na wa ooo.... Everybody won see Omolara pics.. Shey una won kidnap her ni? grin
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Heineken(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2020
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by fk001(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2020
Heineken:
fk001 salamalaikum brother. Happy eid sir. May Allah accept it from us as an act of ibadah, make us triumph and also witness more of it. Please there's something I want to discuss with you. Sent a pm you didn't reply.. This is my number.. 0. Jazakalah khairan sir.

Can we talk here pls since it is a dead thread and may we can delete the conversation after we are done. Sorry
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Heineken(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2020
fk001:

Can we talk here pls since it is a dead thread and may we can delete the conversation after we are done. Sorry
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Heineken(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2020
fk001:

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by fk001(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2020
Heineken:
OK bro.. Please don't forget to help me delete my number. It's regarding job sir. I need a job. I have been jobless since I did my nysc in 2014. Maybe connections. I'm in Abuja.

Sorry bro, I wish I can help you but this is out of my reach but I promise you if anything good comes up I will let you know insha Allah.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Heineken(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
fk001:

Sorry bro, I wish I can help you but this is out of my reach but I promise you if anything good comes up I will let you know insha Allah.
thank you boss. I appreciate I'm following you already.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Heineken(m): 6:07am On May 30, 2020
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by dotunibrahim7(m): 12:19am On Jun 11, 2020
Nice story
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Ben500000: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2020
Become a Mobile App Developer, Learn to Build Mobile Applications with Flutter. Learning system is very flexible and can accommodate working class. Call or Send a whatsapp message to 08034436977 to Register. Follow Smart Tech Academy on social media of your choice for more info, Twitter @Smarttechschool, Facebook and Instagram @Smarttechschools

Course Registration fee is 5k, join class now. Course is online and lasts for three weeks. Thanks

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2020
Nice
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Saynotoapc(m): 5:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Rapsodee:
At last av been able to see Lara's pics on her IG profile.. she no too fyn like dat but she try. quote me if u wan see her pic

How far hope it not too late
I go like see the almighty omolara.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Rapsodee(m): 4:07am On Jun 17, 2020
Saynotoapc:

How far hope it not too late
I go like see the almighty omolara.
Too late ooo, I don forget her username but if money dey involve I know how to do my research again
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by mbanefoeze(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Guys please Let's the OP at emmerich09 be given a standing ovation and a round of applause for a well done job..
Please can we chat @ 08107898164..
I opened this account because of ur thread..
I am always on romance and politics not knowing I have been Missing all the while..
To be sincere u later broke my heart when. Did not see Lara.
But no qualms I go still see her..
At least one thing dat kept me reading ur post ..
Were::
Lara dat I wanted to see at d end of the story.
Ur nysc experience was full of suspense which made the readers to be more thrilled..
And lastly ur loyal friends. The likes of kizzo and Willie. And Mark the kush lord.
I pray u see this ..
Cos I will be happy if someone might make this post reach Emmerich09
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ThisKC(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Came back to this thread after 2 years, also, I finally saw "your" Omolara. Emmerich09, are you guys still together? She sure is a keeper! Thanks for this story bro

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Honexpeter(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Emmerich09:
When i looked back and saw the other two coming towards me that was when i realized that I was actually being watched and followed, up till dis point nd I knew I had to act fast or I would be so sorry cuz this guys don't look like they can actually be reasoned with but I believed in WOM (WORD OF MOUTH). I believed that each man has a price nd if I can be able to recognize theirs nd say something reasonable before dey decend on me then I will be free at least for a while.... So I stared at them as they approached me nd I was in their middle like a mice in the mist of cats waiting to be dismantled into shreds, then one of them said oboy so na you dey carry dat fine beb abi, because you don fair nw you think say you fit dey carry meat wey boss suppose dey carry ba? Then another said no mind the yeye boy imagine say he go dey speak grammar for baba, he dey form say he Sabi him right for camp, oya talk here naw make i make you black sharply for hia. i knew the odds were not in my favor nd there is only one way to buy myself out of dis problem that am in so i turned nd face the one that seems to be in charge nd said please sir i believe you have a wife and you love her very much dats why you married her, am very much in love with dis girl nd she has made my life worth while here in camp nd i couldn't bear her being hurt or taken away from me so pls before I could say another word one of them that was very impatient shouted at me nd told me to shut up nd go down before he will decend on me, dat am not even afraid am still talking about love in front of them. So i went down (you know the saying with soldiers, obey before you complain) while I was down nd they were thinking of wat next to to me, then he said to me how much do you love this girl, nd I looked up and said to him with all my heart sir, and he asked again to wat length can you go to keep her safe nd I answered any length sir. The others were surprised nd one of dem said oga wetin dey happen naw make we do dis guy commot here nd he told him to keep shut. Right there I knew the pendulum has swung to my part nd the odds are now in my favor, then he said wat can you do for us here so we can make sure that you don't have any problems with oga nd dis beb again till you leave camp the then my face lit up then I said how about buying you nd ur men drinks nd smoke here every night in the Mami till the end of camp when I said that his face lit up nd he looked at me nd said stand up, i think we can work something out but are you sure you can keep up with your words he asked again nd I said very well sir. He looked at me rest three nd Said abi wetin una think una no like the idea? Abi una no wan dey drink free beer every night nd dey agreed, then he told me to give him my number nd go that he will take care of the issue with baba dat was how i left there nd ran to the hostel. I got to the hostel nd my guyz were already getting a bit worried about me cuz the bigle has been sounded a while back den i explained to them wat happened nd they were not so surprised cuz it has been a long time coming. After gisting them about everything I was so tired and I bid them good nyt and slept off, woke up the next day with mixed feelings about what happened last night but inside of me I knew that I was good to go, so we took our baths nd headed to the parade ground for the usual matter I got there nd stood at the back nd towards the end I heard them announcing the date for the Mr camp and miss camp, the Mr fine face, the quiz competition nd most importantly the Mr macho and Miss NYSC. Everyone was happy dat various events are coming up nd the fun is already in the air, after the morning drill I met with Lara and we had talks concerning last night but I could not tell her wat really happened with my oga's at the top...
Emmy, I just opened account here to commend on your witty write-up, though is over 3yrs you wrote this.
Is still cool.
I wish mine will be this memorable upper year as am still hustling now..

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Lekute: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=Emmerich09 post=76073596]We left isseluku and we were on the road to Asaba... Funny enough it wasn't dat far... We got to a stop nd William said we should get down, we did and crossed to the other side of the road, I took a glance and Asaba isn't dat bad with wat have been seeing. No wonder all the posh bebs from camp wanna be here... Girls like good things lol... We got a cab and William called a name for him and he started moving, not long we left the main road and took a left into a cool street with dope houses no jokes... We got to a huge black gate and the driver stopped, William paid him nd we got down. He knocked on the gate nd a gate man opened then William said is this the house of... He called he's aunty's name and the gate man nodded and brought out a phone to call, we heard he saying madam he don come just now.

I REALLY HAIL U GUY. THANKS FOR THE OVERVIEW AND SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US AT NYSC CAMP.
i wil b glad if u can re upload d pics (yourself, lara, and your guyz)

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by DrinkBeer: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
You did a very good job bro�, I hope and pray mine will be more memorable and fantabulous than yours��

Keep it up bro✌️
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by SRichard1: 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Can u shade more light on the bathroom? Like how many oocupants per bathroom, etc
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Dammysmart: 1:12am On Aug 06, 2021
Just investigated the lara lady, she even finished from my school. She’s beautiful though. And her profile reads married now, emmerich i hope it was you she got married to.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2021
You did a great job......
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Mayorjay(m): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nice write-up .. thank you for sharing your experience I really have a nice time reading your story
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by rickleye: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
waywardpikin:

I agree with your position on falling a fellow guy's hand in public over a bit*h. Soooo not cool.

Nice story tho. Following.

Well the babe wasn’t into him plus he could have said thanks for the beer or return to sender with a note . “ I can buy my own damn beer “ thanks 😊
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by rickleye: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Emmerich09:
I woke up early the next day feeling good about last night, normally Kizzo would wake me up so we could go take our bath but this tym around I woke him and William up and they were suprised. We set out for the mami, while on our way I was busy playing my runtown (mad over you) the guyz were just wondering what is wrong with me, they would have asked if not that dey were a bit angry at me for waking them up a little bit before tym lol. We got there took our baths I payed nd we left for the hostel, wore our white and white nd headed out for the parade ground, I got to my Platoon and was standing at the back as usual praise and worship has already started so I joined them. While slapping nd singing i felt a push at my side Wen I looked it was Lara I smiled and said you like sleeping too much see the time u coming nd she gave me that look that says Yimu for you lol. So she was standing close to me and we looked at each other from tym to tym, so after the prayers it was tym for the OBS to do their thing. They announced that our sport activities will be starting that day, the volleyball game for the girls, the football game for the guyz the ten platoons will play against each other and the match past. So I asked her about the volleyball team and she said she was no longer interested nd I looked at her and said lazy ass and she said if I throw you punch ehn and we both laughed. We were briefly interrupted my our Platoon commander Mr solomon and he was so serious that morning about the sport activities, he said we should put ourselves together for the betterment of our Platoon. He said for the volleyball team that they should try their best, before that day they have been practicing same with the football team but I only joined them twice so I wasn't selected to play in our first game. Mr solomon took charge of the match past himself he was so serious about it and he wanted to win it. So after he was thru talking to us it was already daybreak so he started coaching those he selected for the matching and the girls went to the volleyball court, but before now Lara has been telling me about her American friend Ola, another thing i so like about Lara is that she can Gist you ehn, Lara will tell you about something that happened when she was in two hundred level and it will be like it happened yesterday, she is so full of life and you can never get bored around her, that is if she's free with you, so she said she boarded the same bus with Ola from Lagos nd while they were in the bus Ola will be talking using an American accent nd everyone in the bus will give dis awkward look like, who this one dey form for Na, she said even she thought the girl was forming not until she got to know her better and she got to know that Ola schooled in America that's why she speaks that way at times. So we decided to go to the volleyball court we got there and were watching the girls playing, most of them weren't dat Gud but some were really trying. We got bored watching nd I told her come let's go over to the mami to chow and we left there, while on our way to the mami we were just talking nd laughing nurging and pushing each other, peeps were just looking at us and i noticed we were becoming very popular in camp and am getting popular because of her, we were hanging out all day almost every day. Nd I notice that there's no day dat goes by without a minimum of 4 to 5 guys must approach her in camp, because if how beautiful she is and how she carries herself, if we are walking she will say Mitch you see dat dark guy on shades he approached me yesterday saying do you know you are very beautiful but each tym I see you ur always with a guy, you are never alone so I guess today is my lucky day, and he said some other stuffs and asked for my number and I was like ehhn like seriously? What do they even see in you, it's not that you're even fine sef. When I said dis I laughed and she chased me a little, the truth is dat she's really fine but I don't want to be telling her to avoid her feeling herself too much. I was telling her before but when I do instead of her to say thanks Mitch, she will say yes naw Na me naw that kinda thing, she can famz herself ehhn. So we got to the restaurant and ordered, I ordered for fried and jollof rice mixed with salad and meat, while she ordered for jollof rice plantain and meat. I was like Wat about salad and she said she doesn't like Salad I was a bit shocked bt she likes plantain so much, and I said look at you tushed fine geh like you, you don't eat salad and she gave me that look once more and we both laughed. After eating we left the mami and was just chilling under a tree close to her hostel, it's our favorite chilling spot, so I said Lara it's amazing how we have gotten so close within this short time, and during this time of us being together you have made my days in camp worthwhile, I was just looking into her beautiful brown eyes while I talk, nd she bursted my head with Wat she said next, she said yes naw, na me naw, do you think it's easy to be chilling with a hot chic like me and not feel Wat you are feeling nd I was like ooooo nd she stood up nd ran thinking I wanted to chase her and I said don't worry I won't say anything again. She was like sorry naw I won't feel myself again, she sat down and we started talking about ourselves and getting to know each other well nd our family backgrounds, she told me about her past relationship life and I did too, while all dis was going on I noticed that there was a bond growing between us, she's more free with me and I was wit her too. While we were there Kizzo called me dat we should meet up in the Mami to eat Cuz we normally eat together and I told him I already ate nd he was suprised and I told him am with Lara so he quickly understood nd said bad guy later things he hung up. Me being with Lara felt like it should never end, it was all I wanted, and she was all I wanted in a lady, beautiful, smart, intelligent, jovial, and honest. She poseses all this attributes so tell me why won't i want to be with her? So we chilled for some time and she said she needed to go sleep a little nd I teased her about liking sleep too much and she said yes joor so I told her we will see in the afternoon parade , I saw her off to her hostel front and we had a lite hug and she walked inside. I called Kizzo and asked if they were still at the Mami nd said yes so i went ahead to join them.

I would have stolen a kiss of two already sha !
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by rickleye: 12:13am On Jul 17, 2023
Emmerich09:
So it was some minutes past 7pm so me and the guys set out to the Mami and we were at our favorite spot chilling, I picked up my phone and put a call through to lara so she could come join us. I called once she didn't pick up, called twice nd the third time nd she still didn't pick up nd I was worried Cuz it's unlike her, so I told kizzo nd he said I should chill maybe she didn't see the phone while ringing but my mind was just not settled, I was having a feeling like something had gone wrong that will affect my plans for the night bt I chilled nd was drinking with my guys. Few minutes later a text message entered my phone and it reads Mitch when I was coming the commandant saw me and I have been with him since, he won't let me go am sorry, immediately I saw this I knew I was right all along, something has truly gone wrong. I know he won't let her go just like dat, I was so angry that I told my guys of the situation at hand and they advised me to just relax which I couldn't do at that moment. I just lost taste of everything that was going on around me, so I put a call through to her once more and she didn't pick up so i texted her, telling her to tell him dat she has friends waiting for her and it's urgent. She texted back telling me that he still won't let her go, it got into my head nd I started blaming her that why would she allow him see her, dat she should have been conscious of the fact that he's got eyes on her. I waited for a while with no reply from her so I stood up nd told my guys that i wanna take a walk so I stepped out of the joint and was walking out of the Mami. I walked towards the exit of the Mami and rested my back on a car that was parked there, I was so angry about how my perfectly planned night has turned out to be something else, I got tired of staying there nd decided to head back into the Mami when I saw Lara and the commandant walking towards me so I quickly hid behind a car so that they won't see me not knowing that the commandants car was parked close to the one am hiding behind. They walked slowly to his car and he opened the door and sat down, I didn't know Wat he was telling lara but she was all smiles and I was all angry. They kept on talking for about 5mins, then he started the car and drove off, when lara was about to walk past the car I was hiding behind on I called her name loud and she was very shocked to see me standing there, so she came towards me and stood in front of me without saying a word. She knows she has offended me so she was just mute nd and was waiting for my reaction, so I looked at her and said lara just tell me do you think Wat u did tonight is right? She was about explaining that he he's the camp commandant nd she wasn't able to say no, while she said this I was already getting more angry bt I managed to hold up, then I said lara he can't force you to do anything you don't want to do, just tell him dat you can't go with him or you can't see him he won't force you. She was still trying to explain that he is the camp commandant and I didn't know when I shouted aloud f*ck the camp commandant why would he subject you to such, right there I lost it and started saying all sorts. She didn't say a word she was just standing in front of me looking like a baby that is about to cry. Right there I knew I had over done it but my head was still hot and I wasn't in the mood to calm down, so I told her I should see her off to her hostel nd I was so angry that I left her half way to her hostel and started heading towards mine. I got to the hostel and I wasn't myself, kizzo started calling me but I refused to pick up nd some minutes later he and William showed up trying to tell me how angry they were for leaving them at the Mami just like that I calm them down and told them everything that happened nd they were surprised, then kizzo said something that got to me he said Mitch forget say you dey vex oh if na some bebe you dey shout on her head like dat for outside she for just walk out of you oh, lara really like you oh guy and you no suppose shout on her like that oh. William joined him and said guy kizzo dey right oh forget say she mess up small but no be her fault the man no let her go, then I said guys make una no talk like dat, lara get the right to tell the man say she no fit come Abi he go kill her? Then kizzo said Mitch u forget say na him be the camp commandant and the overall power lies in him so once we are still in this camp he has the right oh. I just looked at them both and mtchew then climbedl into my bed and said have had enough for one night. Before I slept I thought about the whole thing nd I know she had her faults nd I had mine too but I knew I was gonna apologize for shouting at her but I also wanted to see what her reaction was gonna be the next day and she really surprised me... Stay tuned...

I know it’s been 5 years but for those reading this and are at camp. The Camp commandant has the power to send her to the most ruthless village in the state. He could even do it that she’s all alone with the next Corper about 30mins away. So even though you may have felt offended her anger was misplaced. How do you think she would feel knowing you bought Damy drinks and even hung out !!! You never defined your relationship-never kissed until then everyone is free to mingle.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by rickleye: 3:59am On Jul 17, 2023
Elbizzcklinz:
Guy i get confused while reading with your writing Pattern.... Pls use the good English
that i can understand. Thanks.

Yeah I also . I wish it was also separated into paragraphs .
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Ayomarcel(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Emmerich09

This your thread is over 6 years. It'll be nice if the readers can see Omolara pics, it's the perfect way to end your beautiful experience as a Corper. I really enjoy reading this. When I started reading, I thought this was fiction filled with exaggerations and lies. But, I saw your pics Williams and Kizzo and I believed you.

Please @Emmerich09, let us see your Omolara pics. I'm also interested to know if you both keep in touch or are finally married. You don't have to answer that though. But a pic of your angel will be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by quadri956(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ayomarcel:
Emmerich09

This your thread is over 6 years. It'll be nice if the readers can see Omolara pics, it's the perfect way to end your beautiful experience as a Corper. I really enjoy reading this. When I started reading, I thought this was fiction filled with exaggerations and lies. But, I saw your pics Williams and Kizzo and I believed you.

Please @Emmerich09, let us see your Omolara pics. I'm also interested to know if you both keep in touch

or are finally married. You don't have to answer that though. But a pic of your angel will be appreciated.

Thanks

He uploaded her pics but took it down later
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Ayomarcel(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
quadri956:

He uploaded her pics but took it down later

That must have been a long time ago. Can I find it anywhere?
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by quadri956(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ayomarcel:

That must have been a long time ago. Can I find it anywhere?
I don’t think you can

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.